Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KRN] Ekrona - not only for Vikings. Scrypt, KGW, NO PREMINE, 3.3 m.blocks - page 25. (Read 123758 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
One idea that I have been thinking about is to create a "Auction house" that uses Ekrona. That would really be something Wink. If someone is willing to pick up the idea I would recommend that. Just think about it. "Ebay with Ekrona"!
Activity: 159
ekrona-blockexplorer.com redirects all trafic to http://146.185.172.43:7866/ which works! Sorry for yesterdays mess. I have been working my butt off to find a solution for not getting root access on my web server. There was a kind soul who set up this temporary blockexplorer on his server. This server will be up about a month so I have plenty of time finding and setting up a new one.

Munken you did a fantastic job, just didn't see the new link.  Time to promote Ekrona!

Activity: 70
ekrona-blockexplorer.com redirects all trafic to http://146.185.172.43:7866/ which works! Sorry for yesterdays mess. I have been working my butt off to find a solution for not getting root access on my web server. There was a kind soul who set up this temporary blockexplorer on his server. This server will be up about a month so I have plenty of time finding and setting up a new one.
Activity: 115
Is the block explorer broken? Either way I like coin's 3 and 6 out of all of them.

Heres the block explorer -> http://146.185.172.43:7866
Activity: 159
Is the block explorer broken? Either way I like coin's 3 and 6 out of all of them.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
I'm a graphic designer myself, and 5 is the best IMO. Def leave "EKRONA" on there under the crown. Great work, these look amazing. Vast, vast improvement over OP coin design.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I like number 6, but needs more text on it, or maybe pagan symbols would be cool touch, norse symbols. Might wanna consider adding KRN for the ticker symbol so people know what coin it is to.

But, yes, this coin if very good logo so far, great work.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I prefer with text. Nice image by the way Cool
Activity: 4
For me the last one is the best( goldin the center and steel ring ).
The first one is too similar to 1€ ( and I don't think is a good idea a mental link to it,too much contrastant feeling about € ).
But exellent work ! Smiley
A logo for the wallet without the name is a good idea imho.

I have to start an e-shop for my parents and I will accept ekrona, i belive in this honest coin and i want to promove it.
It takes a month or two.
Activity: 62
These designs are great! Maybe we can use the first one as the wallet icon (like the bitcoin icon, which is simple and flat with only the "BTC") and the one with "ekrona" as the large icon inside the wallet and for publicity.

This one for the small wallet icon:

and this one for publicity, exchanges, etc:

What do you guys think?

Activity: 94
Btw, updated the block explorer.
Earlier link was somehow broken.

New link:

http://146.185.172.43:7866

Also i requested the coinmarketcap form. Hopefully getting respons soon.

@grim ill send u a pm tomorrow with some ideas. Maybe we can all help eachother

Activity: 48
I have created a few new designs for the coin logo. Please let me know what you guys think. There are 10 designs I made, they all look like eachother. Please notice the Font type.
Also, the logos will be ALOT higher resolution. But for upload purpose I choose lighter quality version to show you all.

Please let me know guys, I want to add us to coinmarketcap.com , and a nice logo is always better

http://oi61.tinypic.com/15otqih.jpg

Hope u enjoy!

I like this one:) As Grim said, a name on the coin is probably needed.

Would be cool to see one without the corroded/dirt layer on, but I guess the vikings didn't have that shiny coins:P
Thanks guys!

Here is another design. I like this one the most myself. Guys let me hear which one looks best! With or without the text " Ekrona" ?

@Grim : I will upload the psd tomorrow! Bedtime now!

That design is nice. I like the without text but I think the coin need the text so people that are unfamiliar with the coin can see that it's eKrona.
Ok, looking forward to it good night. Smiley
Thanks guys!

Here is another design. I like this one the most myself. Guys let me hear which one looks best! With or without the text " Ekrona" ?

@Grim : I will upload the psd tomorrow! Bedtime now!
I have created a few new designs for the coin logo. Please let me know what you guys think. There are 10 designs I made, they all look like eachother. Please notice the Font type.
Also, the logos will be ALOT higher resolution. But for upload purpose I choose lighter quality version to show you all.

Please let me know guys, I want to add us to coinmarketcap.com , and a nice logo is always better

Hope u enjoy!

Awesome! I like the first coin the most. It should definitely be the new face for ekrona! Smiley
Can you upload a .psd file (Photoshop file) with transparent background so I can start compileing a new Linux wallet with this as icon? Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
so, is this coin going to the moon or what?

Hope u enjoy!
Activity: 48
I have just received information that a Android Ekrona wallet is under construction  Kiss

Finally, this is a really good idea!:D
Pages:
Jump to: