Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KRN] Ekrona - not only for Vikings. Scrypt, KGW, NO PREMINE, 3.3 m.blocks - page 26. (Read 123758 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I have just received information that a Android Ekrona wallet is under construction  Kiss

That would be absolutely fantastic. I see alot of other cryptos having problem getting mobile wallets. So I think that would be a very big step forward for Ekrona.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
More good news!  Great job on the development.  Next step is letting more people know about what a great coin this is.
Activity: 70
I have just received information that a Android Ekrona wallet is under construction  Kiss
Activity: 126
Activity: 32
Ive been skyping with Munken and we managed to get the Ekrona explorer working.

Allthough we are not in this project for the $$$, I ask you all to please consider donating to him as he spend alot time in this, more then 60 hours atleast.
Adresses are on the website.

www.ekrona-blockexplorer.com/

I will fill in the form at coinmarketcap.com to get listed.

Again, streetcreds for Munken  Smiley Cool

Nice job!
Activity: 94
Ive been skyping with Munken and we managed to get the Ekrona explorer working.

Allthough we are not in this project for the $$$, I ask you all to please consider donating to him as he spend alot time in this, more then 60 hours atleast.
Adresses are on the website.

www.ekrona-blockexplorer.com/

I will fill in the form at coinmarketcap.com to get listed.

Again, streetcreds for Munken  Smiley Cool

My best advice is to look at other successful coins and see what they are doing.  Obvious, but yet very effective.

Come up with a list like marketing, development, social media etc.  Then, see who in the thread has those skillsets and take a bounty to incentivize them to participate.

Getting a buzz through crypto websites and blogs, and regular updates on facebook and twitter also are huge.

Lastly, interacting in this thread daily is important to maintain consumer confidence and update people on exciting changes.

We need some exciting project first before we promote .

Anyone has idea what ekrona can be used in Scandinavia?

Shop? Donation ? Etc..

Yeah we need to get on Coinmarketcap and get some ideas for real world application.  This coin could really start to take off!
Activity: 126
We need some exciting project first before we promote .

Anyone has idea what ekrona can be used in Scandinavia?

Shop? Donation ? Etc..
Activity: 112
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT BY

We believe in Ekrona!

* Dedicated servers with SSD (not VPS)
* 10 Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection
* Mail support!
* Backups of all wallets and pools!
* Professional team!
* The natural choice for mining!
* There is a mining fee of 1% and donations are appreciated!
Activity: 115
Do anyone have some ideas on how we can promote eKrona??  Undecided
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
[
NEW POOL FOR EKRONA

STRATUM AND VARDIFF

BASED AT ULTRA FAST EU DETICATED SERVERS

0.5% fees to keep the pools up and running

JOIN US NOW
Activity: 115
It's really cheap on Crypto Rush! Tongue
http://ekrona-blockexplorer.com/
I will disable this page when I'm developing(it will show the "old page"). I have ran into some problems with the web service host. I'm not allowed to install anything so I pretty much have to modify/code everything myself. This might take me a couple of days longer then expected but I'm getting there. Additional functionality will be added daily until its complete. (At least it should really be fast as hell  Kiss ) Go try it out, just send a lot of queries and lets see how it holds. Not everything is available, the current block_tx is somewhere around 7000.

Great work, once complete we can inquire about coinmarketcap.com and see if we can get placed on there.  There is no reason this coin shouldn't be valued near AUR or better.

+1

Activity: 159
http://ekrona-blockexplorer.com/
I will disable this page when I'm developing(it will show the "old page"). I have ran into some problems with the web service host. I'm not allowed to install anything so I pretty much have to modify/code everything myself. This might take me a couple of days longer then expected but I'm getting there. Additional functionality will be added daily until its complete. (At least it should really be fast as hell  Kiss ) Go try it out, just send a lot of queries and lets see how it holds. Not everything is available, the current block_tx is somewhere around 7000.

Great work, once complete we can inquire about coinmarketcap.com and see if we can get placed on there.  There is no reason this coin shouldn't be valued near AUR or better.
Activity: 210
Activity: 14
I cannot donate to that ekrona address?
Pages:
Jump to: