Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KRN] Ekrona - not only for Vikings. Scrypt, KGW, NO PREMINE, 3.3 m.blocks - page 23. (Read 123757 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
anywhere i can buy ekrona??

The two best places to buy Ekrona is:

https://cryptorush.in/
www.allcoin.com

Look for KRN/BTC:)

EDIT: Damn I forgot to update the page, I se Gimberg already answered:P
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
We need to find a way to position KRN alongside other national currencies.  Looks like Spaincoin is now starting to soar on the heels of Auroracoin.

A strong selling point is that those other coins are heavily pre-mined, and ours is 0.

Your are correct. But what I believe will happen with the premined coins are that when they hit the Airdrop the price will fall because the amount of available coins is insanely low at the moment. Auroracoin has about 5% of their coins available, when the airdrop takes place about 55% of the coins will be available. Same with SpainCoin. About 2.5% of all Ekronas has been mined, which is basically nothing and this coin has had zero publicity plus those coins are equally distributed among the miners. We need some publicity, that's it. Nobody is writing about Ekrona, that's the problem.

I suggest creating bounties as incentives for people to complete tasks.  A social media presence would be important also.  Need to get a buzz on Facebook, Twitter, etc. 

If we need more publicity, then lets contact crypto websites, blogs, and websites specific to the countries we are targeting...national news outlets perhaps.

Well we don't have any premined coins so the community needs to get together and participate in collecting coins for bounties.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
We need to find a way to position KRN alongside other national currencies.  Looks like Spaincoin is now starting to soar on the heels of Auroracoin.

A strong selling point is that those other coins are heavily pre-mined, and ours is 0.

Your are correct. But what I believe will happen with the premined coins are that when they hit the Airdrop the price will fall because the amount of available coins is insanely low at the moment. Auroracoin has about 5% of their coins available, when the airdrop takes place about 55% of the coins will be available. Same with SpainCoin. About 2.5% of all Ekronas has been mined, which is basically nothing and this coin has had zero publicity plus those coins are equally distributed among the miners. We need some publicity, that's it. Nobody is writing about Ekrona, that's the problem.

I suggest creating bounties as incentives for people to complete tasks.  A social media presence would be important also.  Need to get a buzz on Facebook, Twitter, etc. 

If we need more publicity, then lets contact crypto websites, blogs, and websites specific to the countries we are targeting...national news outlets perhaps.

Activity: 210
Is someone willing to create some Ekrona merchandise Cheesy? Coffee cups, t-shirts, caps, hats, underwear, pants, you name it, Ekrona got it!?

Some panties would be nice. Would give us guys a chance to include our women in those efforts and have something else to enjoy while looking at cryptos Cheesy

Why do 90% of discussions about promoting coins turn to boobs? =))))

Oh surprise surprise, it's the basement dwelling troll again, that has nothing better to do but bash alts. Guys, have to totally ignore this poster, he does this in all altcoin posts. He's a negative nelly. Oh well, so i know they have trolls in Scandinavia but this ones getting old.
Activity: 434

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Is someone willing to create some Ekrona merchandise Cheesy? Coffee cups, t-shirts, caps, hats, underwear, pants, you name it, Ekrona got it!?

Some panties would be nice. Would give us guys a chance to include our women in those efforts and have something else to enjoy while looking at cryptos Cheesy

Why do 90% of discussions about promoting coins turn to boobs? =))))
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Im in for mining this! I Live in Finland so I need some eKrona to my wallet!
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
Finally! Ekrona is on coinmarketcap.com! Grin

Great!!!

Only the link from ekrona is to the ekrona.org website and that website is not up to date!!

For the Ekrona up to date website go to http://alphaapplication.com/ekrona/  here you can find the block explorer, linux wallet and more...
Activity: 115
Finally! Ekrona is on coinmarketcap.com! Grin

+1:)
Activity: 378

I sent you some support Smiley Good work!

Oh, thank you! Smiley

P.S. By properly setup I mean correct values for nSubsidy settings with proper block halving integrated in the netcode. A share target time of 24seconds (works good with the 200s block time for lower rejects).
P.S.S. If anybody is interested in hosting additional nodes in the future, I'll make the code available.
This is a wonderful cryptocurrency.
Here are a few "fun" facts why I consider it superior to most others:

A ) it's got its own block identifier (hex code) - most don't bother even changing it from litecoin's prefix^^
B ) it's not using "coin" - woohoo! that word get's annoying Wink
C ) properly adjusted nSubsidy code (all blocks equal before halving, no "superblocks" no premine blocks, etc.

Now with that in mind, I've taken my time to create a properly setup P2Pool Mining Platform for this fantastic currency.

Ekrona P2​Pool Mining Platform
URL: stratum+tcp://94.23.196.92:9449
USER: your_own_ekrona_wallet_address
PASS: 123

I also suggest setting some optimized values in your cgminer (Main Screen hit 'S')

queue=0
scan-time=2
expiry=8

These values make sure that you don't get your work rejected because you solved it based on old data.

Now please support the network by spreading the hashrate of Ekrona (shouldn't all be mining on one single pool).
I've put around 10 MH/s on this p2pool to get it started properly and I'd like you to join and have your share of it!

Why should you use a P2Pool? It's a more secure way of mining cryptocurrencies. The block generation code implements the addresses of each miner and pays directly towards your walletaddress instead of a central wallet on the pool server. Thievery is impossible because of that. Further more, it actually includes YOU as the miners in the currency's network and is way more fun than a simple MPOS pool.

Of course, your support is appreciated at KRN: KCG6wzb62cxmrvk2GNPUT4A4yQPACbhfsw

I sent you some support Smiley Good work!
This is a wonderful cryptocurrency.
Here are a few "fun" facts why I consider it superior to most others:

A ) it's got its own block identifier (hex code) - most don't bother even changing it from litecoin's prefix^^
B ) it's not using "coin" - woohoo! that word get's annoying Wink
C ) properly adjusted nSubsidy code (all blocks equal before halving, no "superblocks" no premine blocks, etc.

Now with that in mind, I've taken my time to create a properly setup P2Pool Mining Platform for this fantastic currency.

Ekrona P2​Pool Mining Platform
URL: stratum+tcp://94.23.196.92:9449
USER: your_own_ekrona_wallet_address
PASS: 123

I also suggest setting some optimized values in your cgminer (Main Screen hit 'S')

queue=0
scan-time=2
expiry=8

These values make sure that you don't get your work rejected because you solved it based on old data.

Now please support the network by spreading the hashrate of Ekrona (shouldn't all be mining on one single pool).
I've put around 10 MH/s on this p2pool to get it started properly and I'd like you to join and have your share of it!

Why should you use a P2Pool? It's a more secure way of mining cryptocurrencies. The block generation code implements the addresses of each miner and pays directly towards your walletaddress instead of a central wallet on the pool server. Thievery is impossible because of that. Further more, it actually includes YOU as the miners in the currency's network and is way more fun than a simple MPOS pool.

Of course, your support is appreciated at KRN: KCG6wzb62cxmrvk2GNPUT4A4yQPACbhfsw
blockexplorer  Smiley

any news on the front?

ekrona-blockexplorer.com  Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: