Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [KRN] Ekrona - not only for Vikings. Scrypt, KGW, NO PREMINE, 3.3 m.blocks - page 46. (Read 123803 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Ill put together a blockexplorer under the weekend/next week.(If noone else beats me to it   Kiss)

Perfect!:)
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
added my vote on cryptorush
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Face it, it's over. I don't understand why because it's a good coin.

Come on the coin isn't even on a decent exchange yet... don't be so harsh and maybe mine something else on the side to pay bills.
This might be a late bloomer.

Yes, give it time, net hashrate has jumped up once again. If people just keep mining this and we attract more people into this it will take off.

Maybe AUR's success will shed some positive light on the project also

Let's hope so. Just checked out the coins above ekrona on cryptorush, most of them are sha-256 and a couple of doge replicas. Some just donated alot of btc to get them listed.
Activity: 98

Come on the coin isn't even on a decent exchange yet... don't be so harsh and maybe mine something else on the side to pay bills.

Yes, give it time, net hashrate has jumped up once again. If people just keep mining this and we attract more people into this it will take off.

Maybe AUR's success will shed some positive light on the project also
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Ill put together a blockexplorer under the weekend/next week.(If noone else beats me to it   Kiss)
Activity: 98

Activity: 672
Merit: 273
Face it, it's over

Nope it was over month ago but after ,,it was over" we have an exchange (and another one coming in days), rising price, and stable rising hashrate (like aurora 3 weeks ago).
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
No one pumping this coin on a daily basis or a premine? Why isn't this coin getting any love?
Activity: 115
I have recently been working on a unofficial website for Ekrona (I know there is already one, but i think this is much better)

You can use ekrona.tk or http://alphaapplication.com/ekrona/

And FYI the site is on my site http://alphaapplication.com so it isn't some wierd website if you download a wallet.
Activity: 115
Activity: 48
Maybe developer should look for opportunities to get this coin noticed in nordic media and if anyone knows journalists, ask them if they want to make an article about the coin.

Yea, more people needs to discover this coin!
Activity: 19
Maybe developer should look for opportunities to get this coin noticed in nordic media and if anyone knows journalists, ask them if they want to make an article about the coin.
I dont know if its even worth it mining these coins, almost cheaper just to buy them at allcoin. The price is so ridiculously low put your voting money on buying the coins instead Cheesy They will eventually end up at cryptorush/cryptsy, then the price will jump, easy money... And try getting some publicity into this coin. Auroracoin had a great community backing it up, just spread the word and maybe people will start to mine this.

What makes you think this coin has the same potential as Auroracoin?

Well I think the Nordic countries are a good place to introduce a common coin. Almost everyone is connected and have a smartphone. Norway, Sweden, Iceland, Denmark/Finland has different currencies. This could be a common currency which allowed traveling people just to get some eKrona and use it on the road instead of having to exchange their currency to a foreign one. This is a lot easier and often cheaper then going to forex. Ofcourse I'am being some what optimistic, but the potential is there. There is a lot of ideas but just because the price does not skyrocket, the coin gets ignored.
Activity: 112
Ok guys bought some votes for KRN on cryptorush.
On next time i will buy more  Wink

thanks for buying votes.....

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________
Next Coin Lite - Fair Distribution
Pages:
Jump to: