Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥 - page 25. (Read 36049 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
it looks like this project has started for token calculations, hopefully, the results are satisfactory and will also be a big market list with a high price too.
We just wait, the results of calculation of stake for participants may be quickly updated the results and get the appropriate expectations.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
it looks like this project has started for token calculations, hopefully, the results are satisfactory and will also be a big market list with a high price too.
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
I read it, but I did not find the information how much money you collected on the token sale? I see how many tokens you sold, but how much is this in dollars of funds raised?

Hello, Kryll ICO raised about 3700 ETH.

To be honest, I thought your team could collected more funds. But maybe bad market situation had negative influence for token-sale.
Activity: 686
I read it, but I did not find the information how much money you collected on the token sale? I see how many tokens you sold, but how much is this in dollars of funds raised?

A very good thing because it has collected 3700 ETH but I can not see this information on bounty tread.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Dear community,

You may now have questions regarding the next steps of the Kryll.io project.

You'll find some answers on our latest Medium post. Have a nice read!

Kryll.io Diary — Episode #0: https://medium.com/@kryll_io/kryll-io-diary-episode-0-924a83f6314c

All the best,

Kryll team
copper member
Dear community,

You may now have questions regarding the next steps of the Kryll.io project.

You'll find some answers on our latest Medium post. Have a nice read!

Kryll.io Diary — Episode #0: https://medium.com/@kryll_io/kryll-io-diary-episode-0-924a83f6314c

All the best,

Kryll team
Activity: 826
The project of creating a trading strategy can be set to run automatically and the current development of the cryptocurrency is huge and continues to grow. needs the tools for a great and profitable transactions is indispensable, and I hope the Kryll can be the solution.
The main positive features of this platform are that, with obvious utility, it does not have any paid tariffs, expensive subscriptions, system of commission deductions, expensive strategies.
We can hope that the developers will make a simple and intuitive interface. I hope that I can figure it out. I'm interested in trying and evaluating the service functionality.
The project of creating a trading strategy can be set to run automatically and the current development of the cryptocurrency is huge and continues to grow. needs the tools for a great and profitable transactions is indispensable, and I hope the Kryll can be the solution.

A very useful thing to benefit more people with the performance of this project. We have the same hope.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The main positive features of this platform are that, with obvious utility, it does not have any paid tariffs, expensive subscriptions, system of commission deductions, expensive strategies.
Activity: 392
this is a look like a great project. I want to know your platform, can you give me explanation about this project? how to we can get intuitive ways to create  our own trading strategies that can be set to be executed automatically?. this project will have app to make automatic crypto trading or something else  ?. but what ever I ask about this project, I am very hopeless this project will be success. I am very interest with this project.
This platform is designed to unite the strategies, traders, investors, and other participants in the cryptographic currency market. This platform opens up huge opportunities for implementation, optimization, automation of already known strategies, and introduction, testing, improvement of new trading strategies.
Activity: 182
this is a look like a great project. I want to know your platform, can you give me explanation about this project? how to we can get intuitive ways to create  our own trading strategies that can be set to be executed automatically?. this project will have app to make automatic crypto trading or something else  ?. but what ever I ask about this project, I am very hopeless this project will be success. I am very interest with this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Congratulations. The project has a great team. I think that we will get a respectable service, not only as a helper, but also as a full-fledged and independent bot-trader. It's always, the popular theme
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Dear Kryll community,

Our token sale is now CLOSED. Thanks to all the investors who trusted us. We also want to thank those who have been with us since February, 7th. We will provide more information soon. Stay tuned!

Reminder : KRL Tokens will be released in late April/Early May.

Feel free to join us on Telegram channel : https://t.me/kryll_io

Congratulations on the completion of ICO! It lasted a very long time, now it will wait for the price to rise very high Smiley
This is a great milestone for the kryll ico that was raise more than 17mln tokens. So hopefully they will able to lists this project in the exchange. Congratulations looking forward on the next plan of this project.
Activity: 462
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Dear Kryll community,

Our token sale is now CLOSED. Thanks to all the investors who trusted us. We also want to thank those who have been with us since February, 7th. We will provide more information soon. Stay tuned!

Congratulations on the completion of ICO! It lasted a very long time, now it will wait for the price to rise very high Smiley
copper member
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Dear Kryll community,

copper member

🚨 Kryll token sale is ending in less than 1 HOUR 🚨

💎 Current Max supply 49.5M KRL.
📅 Tokens will be released in late April/early May.
ℹ️ Alpha version for investors only (Early summer) with live trading.
✅ Purchase your KRL tokens : https://kryll.io

copper member
🚨 This is your last chance! Kryll token sale is ending in less than 3 HOURS 🚨

💎 Current Max supply 49.5M KRL.
📅 Tokens will be released in late April/early May.
ℹ️ Alpha version for investors only (Early summer) with live trading.

copper member
🚨 This is your last chance! Kryll token sale is ending in 12 HOURS 🚨

💎 Current Max supply 49M KRL
📅 Tokens will be released in late April/early May
ℹ️ Alpha version for investors only (Early summer) with live trading

Pages:
Jump to: