Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥 - page 23. (Read 36049 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
I see, that Alpha version will be avaliable this summer, and full version 1 release in 2019? Its quite long, why?

hello,

Between alpha version vers and V1 Release there is the companion app (mobile) release and the Beta (public) version release.

SUMMER 2018
Kryll.io Funder Edition
(Closed Alpha version for Token sale investors)

NOVEMBER 2018
Kryll.io Companion app
(Alerts, launchers, metrics, orders…)

DECEMBER 2018
Kryll.io open Beta version

EARLY 2019
Kryll.io V1 Release

All the best,
Paul

But open version avaliable for all will be only in the end of this year? In December? Its quite long in any way. What about exchanges?

hello,

We are talking with some exchanges, as we are under DNA we can't talk more about this actually, stay tuned .

All the best,
Paul
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
I see, that Alpha version will be avaliable this summer, and full version 1 release in 2019? Its quite long, why?

hello,

Between alpha version vers and V1 Release there is the companion app (mobile) release and the Beta (public) version release.

SUMMER 2018
Kryll.io Funder Edition

NOVEMBER 2018
Kryll.io Companion app

DECEMBER 2018

EARLY 2019
Kryll.io V1 Release

All the best,
Paul

But open version avaliable for all will be only in the end of this year? In December? Its quite long in any way. What about exchanges?
copper member
How is the agreement with the exchanges going? When will we see your token on the exchange? You have prolonged the sale for a month, now the work with the exchanges has been going on for a long time. Why are you delaying?

KRL is now officially listed on IDEX decentralized exchange ! https://idex.market/eth/krl

Activity: 714
Merit: 118
How is the agreement with the exchanges going? When will we see your token on the exchange? You have prolonged the sale for a month, now the work with the exchanges has been going on for a long time. Why are you delaying?
copper member

hello,

SUMMER 2018
Kryll.io Funder Edition

NOVEMBER 2018
Kryll.io Companion app

DECEMBER 2018

EARLY 2019
Kryll.io V1 Release

All the best,
Paul
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
"We are pleased to announce that Kryll.io will attend the Monaco International Blockchain forum on 16th-17th May, meet you there!"

I see people keep posting new bounty reports in kryll's bounty topic.... why is that? Isn't bounty campaign ended?

I also do not understand why they are keep posting, because token sale closed a long time ago.

Maybe they locked bounty spreadsheet temporarily, for calculations.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

I can't access bounty spreadsheet anymore. Has bounty tokens distribution been scheduled?

I see people keep posting new bounty reports in kryll's bounty topic.... why is that? Isn't bounty campaign ended?

Thanks.

Hello,

You can ask you bounty questions here: https://t.me/kyrllbounty

All the best,
Paul

I have joined their telegram group but I am not getting the latest updates on spreadsheets. it looks like they have not done it yet.
Maybe it will be good if the team Kryll could give a reason clearly about this issue so that the participants are more subdued in waiting for the schedule distribution is implemented.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100

I can't access bounty spreadsheet anymore. Has bounty tokens distribution been scheduled?

Thanks.

Hello,

All the best,
Paul

I have joined their telegram group but I am not getting the latest updates on spreadsheets. it looks like they have not done it yet.
copper member

Thanks.

Hello,

All the best,
Paul
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Thanks.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The devlopers will also launch their own trading platform for this project so I think it is a benefit for all of these token holders to make a sale or hold it.
copper member
And is there information when the token is listed on exchange? It is very interesting to see at what price will start trading

hello,

We are talking with some exchanges, as we are under DNA we can't talk more about this actually, stay tuned .

All the best,
Paul
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
And is there information when the token is listed on exchange? It is very interesting to see at what price will start trading
Activity: 490
We are waiting for the distribution of tokens and a good price on the market. Now for growth is a very good time, and I believe in the success of this project

People who participated in this seem to be very much looking forward to the success of this project. We should see the development of this.
Certainly, all the people who join in this project certainly expecting something best, hopefully his later distribution may run smoothly and all the participants obtained satisfactory results.
I myself also hope the best for this project, we pray that all may run smoothly and distribution will also be satisfactory results for participants who join. and hopefully later token enter the market with a high price. now be patient and pray the best.
Guys, I think that everything will be fine.
We are all worried about the projects that we like, such as KRYLL, and whose functionality we want to use. I think that the team demonstrates itself well at this stage. And we can expect good results.
We just wait until the results are distributed with so we can get to know how the results we get whether it expectations or not.
we as a bounty hunter should have a lot of patience in waiting for the results of distribution, we all certainly hope the best and believe with the team that they will not disappoint for all its.
Hopefully, the distribution process run faster and smoothly so that participants can feel complacent towards this project. I'm sure the team Kryll will provide the best to our participants who have helped facilitate the projects.
We pray for the best, we wish all the participants to join in this project was able to obtain satisfactory results, according to the hard work that they did during this time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
We are waiting for the distribution of tokens and a good price on the market. Now for growth is a very good time, and I believe in the success of this project

People who participated in this seem to be very much looking forward to the success of this project. We should see the development of this.
Certainly, all the people who join in this project certainly expecting something best, hopefully his later distribution may run smoothly and all the participants obtained satisfactory results.
I myself also hope the best for this project, we pray that all may run smoothly and distribution will also be satisfactory results for participants who join. and hopefully later token enter the market with a high price. now be patient and pray the best.
We are all worried about the projects that we like, such as KRYLL, and whose functionality we want to use. I think that the team demonstrates itself well at this stage. And we can expect good results.
We just wait until the results are distributed with so we can get to know how the results we get whether it expectations or not.
we as a bounty hunter should have a lot of patience in waiting for the results of distribution, we all certainly hope the best and believe with the team that they will not disappoint for all its.
Hopefully, the distribution process run faster and smoothly so that participants can feel complacent towards this project. I'm sure the team Kryll will provide the best to our participants who have helped facilitate the projects.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Watch on the kryll teaser video, I think that is a breakthrough vision, the automated trading platform is what we need. we can still maintain our body health, while we have a 24/7 automated platform for trading, this is a great project!
Activity: 378
Merit: 3

✅ Contributors who have passed KYC and set an ETH address (ERC20) can now claim their KRL tokens.

All the best,

Kryll team

Bounty participants need KYC?
thx.
Pages:
Jump to: