Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥 - page 39. (Read 36049 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
This project is nice because it is very detailed and informative. It has a lot of informations for the readers to read. I'm hoping for the success of this project.

I hope so this project will be very successful the idea of this platform is really impressive to use ultimate trading tools and strategies. Most of the people looking for some profit from crypto trading that is good choice to invest into this project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0

I am sorry but this still does not explain why you could not use other tokens, as many exchanges do already, when I trade through your platform do I also pay commissions to you for each trade? and do I pay it in KRL? Or the only commission that there is is for the strategies creators?

Because KRL token will be used as "gas". You don't pay trade fees on Kryll. You only pay when you use a strategy. There is no subscription.

KRL is a gas but what is the actual coin name because like neo block chain there are two coin integrated in their block chain and I see kyrll seems to same as neo block chain.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
After the Token sale, the team will work with the following exchanges in order to get listed on central exchange: Cryptopia, Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex.
But if you buy after listed on exchange not get bonus, so don't missed this good opportunity, join us on https://kryll.io/

As you can see in the previous cap we have decided to extend the 30% Bonus Day by 24 hours!

Check more here:
https://twitter.com/kryll_io/status/961748040838254593

Kind Regards,
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
After the Token sale, the team will work with the following exchanges in order to get listed on central exchange: Cryptopia, Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex.
But if you buy after listed on exchange not get bonus, so don't missed this good opportunity, join us on https://kryll.io/

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
in view of the realitany indeed for the world of crypto is now already in the know and in interest, such a platform that will later be much in use by the perpetrators of the world of crypto, so surely it will automatically attract many investors. Hope can compete with the existing platform
success for dev and team KRYLL.IO
Activity: 8

I am sorry but this still does not explain why you could not use other tokens, as many exchanges do already, when I trade through your platform do I also pay commissions to you for each trade? and do I pay it in KRL? Or the only commission that there is is for the strategies creators?

Because KRL token will be used as "gas". You don't pay trade fees on Kryll. You only pay when you use a strategy. There is no subscription.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
"Drag and drop",..sounds interesting and simplify. And also "back-testing real market data or sandbox simulation", which means we can do an simulation based on real market data. I am hoping that there is a demo version so people can at least do some test with this platform.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
ere I will explain how the use of platform or application has been designed by Kryll.io team ..

The first step is to connect your application to the phone
Step two. Once you connect the phone’s companion app to the platform, you can access your dashboard, get push notifications about your strategy and stay connected in a much lower way with your crypto trading status.
Activity: 2
Hello,

I read about the project on your official website and it seems interesting, but I still struggle to understand why you need to have your own token, what is its specific purpose that makes it necessary or useful to use that instead of an external cryptocurrency?

Thank you.

Hello!

KRL is an utility token in order to use strategies on our platform. Strategies creators will receive a % of the fees in KRL as a commission (when they are used).

Activity: 8
Hello,

I read about the project on your official website and it seems interesting, but I still struggle to understand why you need to have your own token, what is its specific purpose that makes it necessary or useful to use that instead of an external cryptocurrency?

Thank you.

Hello!

KRL is an utility token in order to use strategies on our platform. Strategies creators will receive a % of the fees in KRL as a commission (when they are used).
Activity: 2
Hello,

Thank you.
copper member
Hi all!

3 000 000 KRL Tokens sold the first day ! Counter is growing fast.

All the best.
Activity: 4
2,202,480.50 krl sold so far

Join the token sales.
https://kryll.io/
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
1,765,341 KRL sold so far...
I did not expect such a start from this project, but there is still time, I hope people understand how good the project is...
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Kryll is a community for traders; it is one kind of market place for cryptocurrency trades where users can use advanced tools with high end strategies. Cryptocurrency trading is going to be raised continuously in the mark. As, new cryptocurriencies and exchanges are entered into the market people started trading with different currencies. Kryll supports live in trading strategies, no expenses will be charged by this platform, there is no subscription plan, no hidden fees, commission will not be there while trading, and rental fee is not paid for any kind of plan.

Depends upon the difficulty of the code each and every smart contract will charge execution price on the Ethereum blockchain. Token value is compared to USD. At the end of the token sale price of the token will place to $0.20. 30% of more tokens will be available at the time of crowd sale. KRL token is an ER20 which acts as loyal and can be stored on any Ethereum wallet which can support procedure such as MyEtherWallet or Metamask.
copper member
KRYLL Token sale is live !

Token Sale is live, you're now able to buy your firsts KRL tokens.
Here are the simple steps to follow for a safety procedure.
Buy KRL tokens right now on our 36-hour bonus period at a 30% discounted rate of 0.15$ / KRL.

- How to purchase KRL tokens from Binance
- How to buy KRL tokens with credit card on Coinbase
- How to purchase KRL tokens from MyEtherWallet

BUY YOUR KRL NOW!

Also you can get commissions from your affiliates by spreading the word. Check out out amazing referral program.
Kryll.io Token Sale Referral Program

All the best,
Kryll

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
It would be much easier and less time consuming if after stating the concept of a project and its roadmap with dev team, the price of the token to whatever currency is pegged is boldly stated, instead of going through and through looking for this information........ i would like to know the amount of kryll to 1eth? as i can't find this info in the website or i must have missed it.

Between i think day traders may find this project appealing most especially because of the Automated crypto trading strategies for a more advance trading tools, setting up tools to live-trade on your behalf, that sounds really awsome, i think even noob will come to appreciate this strategy and the project if well executed.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
Just got listed at ICObazaar RETING - TBA

Kryll
The first intuitive platform for defining Crypto trading strategies. Create your own automated trading strategies.
Automated crypto trading strategies made simple
Kryll.io is the ultimate platform for cryptocurrency traders looking to use the most advanced trading tools and strategies, as well as benefit from the community’s hive-mind to get the best returns within cryptocurrency markets.

The platform provides intuitive ways to create your own trading strategies that can be set to execute automatically. Through a What You See Is What You Trade™ interface you can design trading strategies making use of the industry’s most powerful tools and safely test them with backtesting and sandboxing.

Once your tools prove their worth you can set them to live-trade on your behalf, taking the right positions at the right time, as if you were following the markets 24/7.

On Kryll.io you can also rent out your very own winning strategies to help fellow traders be more successful. You will be rewarded with passive income for sharing your strategies.

https://icobazaar.com/v2/kryll/
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
#EP1 Quick Introduction to Kryll.io. Lisa explains why you should use kryll.io for crypto-trading. From time consuming actions and coding skills to user friendly and powerful crypto-trading platform to create your own automation tools.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyBOSuRHTqw
Pages:
Jump to: