Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥 - page 36. (Read 36049 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

that's great!
for example if it will create my own strategy, KRL consumed will be burned partially or it's 100% reward of platform?

Very good question, thanks for asking us.

If you create your own strategy, KRL consumed are not burned, they goes 100% to the plateform.
If the block used is from a partner (telegram signal, twitter influencer, ...) or a developper (block created with the SDK), a % of the consumed KRL will be rewarded also to them.

Paul,

there will be any motivation (f.e. airdrops with part of tokens that platform receives) to token holders if they hold their tokens?
I'm not sure, but probably it is called a liquidity pool?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Dear community,

We are happy to announce that Kryll website is now available in Russian 🇷🇺 => https://kryll.io/ru/

https://i.imgur.com/KdBKXfU.png

Nice job, now you'll get a lot more users, russian community is more attracted to work in their own language.
Will you translate in other cyrillic languages too or you'll stay by the russian?
Activity: 499
Merit: 12
Just a bitcointalk member

Will this concept be easy to use for "newbies" or only to people that are already familiar with crypto trading?

Yes we are developing tools easy to use for beginners  Wink

Jeremy

Thanks for the quick reply! Ok, so, that seems good in a way. But don't you think that if this service is overpopulated it will not be so efficient? Just curiosity, don't get me wrong.

If you're talking about many people using the same winning strategy, our guess is that soemeone will be successful in using the opposite one, as usual in trading ^^
If you're talking about platform load, we'll make sure there is enough redundency (check relevant section in Whitepaper for more details) to keep it running smoothly.

Kind regards,
Paul,

I'll give the project a second read ! Thanks for replying! I was talking about the winning strategy. Smiley
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
hi kryll dev and community manager. i would like to ask the total supply of kryll. and regarding the token sale details on your website, i am curious about the 2% allocation for bounty. is that 2% from the total supply or 2% from the tokens sold after the ico?
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Dear community,

We are happy to announce that Kryll website is now available in Russian 🇷🇺 => https://kryll.io/ru/

copper member

As per your own strategies, all other strategies on marketplace will use KRL to works live (backtesting is free), everyone can rent his strategies on marketplace, no doubt good traders will rent their own.
You can rent strategies made by expert if you just want ROI without trading yes. Every strategy on marketplace will be a passive revenues system for its owner, offering win-win deal for everyone.

All the best,
Paul

it will be available free live testing? and there will be any testing based on market history (for free)?

Backtesting is free on around 250 pairs, you can try your strategies as many times as you want.
When your strategy goes live, it start consuming KRL depending on which blocks you use, as simple as that ^^

All the best,
Paul

that's great!
for example if it will create my own strategy, KRL consumed will be burned partially or it's 100% reward of platform?

Very good question, thanks for asking us.

If you create your own strategy, KRL consumed are not burned, they goes 100% to the plateform.
If the block used is from a partner (telegram signal, twitter influencer, ...) or a developper (block created with the SDK), a % of the consumed KRL will be rewarded also to them.

Paul,

As per your own strategies, all other strategies on marketplace will use KRL to works live (backtesting is free), everyone can rent his strategies on marketplace, no doubt good traders will rent their own.
You can rent strategies made by expert if you just want ROI without trading yes. Every strategy on marketplace will be a passive revenues system for its owner, offering win-win deal for everyone.

All the best,
Paul

it will be available free live testing? and there will be any testing based on market history (for free)?

Backtesting is free on around 250 pairs, you can try your strategies as many times as you want.
When your strategy goes live, it start consuming KRL depending on which blocks you use, as simple as that ^^

All the best,
Paul

that's great!
copper member

All the best,
Paul

All the best,
Paul

All the best,
Paul

copper member
copper member
Hello guys,

Kryll website is now available in Japanese 🇯🇵 => https://kryll.io/jp/

copper member

Will this concept be easy to use for "newbies" or only to people that are already familiar with crypto trading?

Jeremy

Thanks for the quick reply! Ok, so, that seems good in a way. But don't you think that if this service is overpopulated it will not be so efficient? Just curiosity, don't get me wrong.

If you're talking about many people using the same winning strategy, our guess is that soemeone will be successful in using the opposite one, as usual in trading ^^
If you're talking about platform load, we'll make sure there is enough redundency (check relevant section in Whitepaper for more details) to keep it running smoothly.

Kind regards,
Paul,
copper member

You're welcome,

Totally, we're already talking with some big signals telegram channels for future cooperation, no custom made block as it would mean coding skills (but will be able later in the SDK for developers).

Stay tuned  Wink

All the Best,
Paul

That's awesome!
And how about market place? there will be any strategies for sale (normal or subscription) of any known influencers in crypto world?
buying a ready to use strategy made by expert may be a better choise for many people Smiley

All the best,
Paul

You're welcome,

Totally, we're already talking with some big signals telegram channels for future cooperation, no custom made block as it would mean coding skills (but will be able later in the SDK for developers).

Stay tuned  Wink

All the Best,
Paul

That's awesome!
And how about market place? there will be any strategies for sale (normal or subscription) of any known influencers in crypto world?
buying a ready to use strategy made by expert may be a better choise for many people Smiley
copper member

Thank you by the answer, I have to admit, that it's awesome!  Shocked
it will be possible to a normal user chose between f.e. specific telegram channels or specific influencers (experts)?  and maybe add custom ones?

You're welcome,

Stay tuned  Wink

All the Best,
Paul
copper member
Hello guys,

Good news, Two-factor authentification (2FA) was implemented today on Kryll.io. You can now secure your dashboard! You can activate it on your profile tab. (Optional) https://sale.kryll.io/profile

Only 3 HOURS left for the 20% BONUS  Cool

Thank you by the answer, I have to admit, that it's awesome!  Shocked
it will be possible to a normal user chose between f.e. specific telegram channels or specific influencers (experts)?  and maybe add custom ones?
copper member

Jeremy
Activity: 499
Merit: 12
Just a bitcointalk member
Guys, I have one question about Kryll strategies funcionality,
what will be the sources that strategies will use to make decisions?

I mean, only from local exchange activity, or outside sources? and what?
thanks!

please don't forget to answer my question Smiley

in addition to visual editor, we will be able to write code to add extra features on strategies? and any doc. available for that right now?

Hello,

Sorry for delay, There will be different sources to feed your strategies : market analysis (price/volume), technical analysis (oscillators, moving averages..) , external signals like Pro-signals, Telegram Channels, Twitter sentiments, socials platforms like tradingview, newsfeed and more to come.

Check out our WhitePaper here: https://kryll.io/pdf/WhitePaper.pdf

For the visual editor, a SDK for developper will be released later next year.

All the best,
Paul

copper member
Guys, I have one question about Kryll strategies funcionality,
what will be the sources that strategies will use to make decisions?

I mean, only from local exchange activity, or outside sources? and what?
thanks!

please don't forget to answer my question Smiley

in addition to visual editor, we will be able to write code to add extra features on strategies? and any doc. available for that right now?

Hello,

Sorry for delay, There will be different sources to feed your strategies : market analysis (price/volume), technical analysis (oscillators, moving averages..) , external signals like Pro-signals, Telegram Channels, Twitter sentiments, socials platforms like tradingview, newsfeed and more to come.

Check out our WhitePaper here: https://kryll.io/pdf/WhitePaper.pdf

For the visual editor, a SDK for developper will be released later next year.

All the best,
Paul
Pages:
Jump to: