Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥 - page 41. (Read 36049 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Wow nice project!
I have just a little question. If I understand, with your tool we can put stop-loss even on exchanges wich don't have stop-loss (like Cryptopia, CoinExchange, etc...) ?
As far as I understood, this is really so. But of course I would like a more concrete and confident answer. I'm still just sorting it out
Activity: 308
Kryll.io promises to be a pretty successful project. Of course, in order to be completely confident, I need to study a lot more information
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
When using Kryll.io as a trading strategy, it will work directly and prove their value, you can set it up to trade directly on your behalf, take the right position at the right time, as if you are following the 24/7 market. At Kryll.io you can also lease your own winning strategy that will help the trader achieve your success. You will be rewarded with passive income to do so.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
many support this project. which I will surely wait token sale 7 february. and hopefully smooth token sale tomorrow.

Thank you for your support, while this time you can spread the word using your 5% referral link  Wink
https://kryll.io/faq/#faq-19

All the best,
Activity: 227
many support this project. which I will surely wait token sale 7 february. and hopefully smooth token sale tomorrow.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Kryll.io's smart project is very helpful to fellow traders, no doubt this is good luck
Activity: 280
KRYLL.I project is the ultimate platform for cryptocurrency traders who want to use the most advanced trading tools / trading strategies and benefit from community hive-minds to get the best results in the cryptocurrency market. Good concept that many of us join this project so that it is successful, and teams should further promote the project to achieve the expected success.
copper member
Hello dev.. i still have read your whitepaper and i know this project is very big and the problem out of schematic anlysis about trade and  others is securty for this project.. but i did not find your IT team if i not missed it because i just fear maybe sometime when your platform gets hacked..
thank you dev

Hi, thanks for the interest and question.
We've been trading cryptos (for ourselves and our company) for several years, so yes indeed we take security to the upmost consideration, or we wouldn't be able to fund the project right now Smiley. We've lost a few BTC on a famous mining platform a few months ago Wink.
About the IT team, Fabien is our back-office expert, he's been working on web services (video, social, etc ...) for like forever and he's had to secure those services that contained either copyrighted or sensitive data. Also we have in our board of advisors (who are people we intend to work with on a regular basis after the sale) Clement who's managing high availability servers (for an audience measurement company) on a day to day basis.
As a side note, because Luca (CEO) is a security freak, we intend to implement a regular external security audit (read get a hacker team to test the platform) of all our systems to make sure everything is and stays fine.

Hope this helps Smiley
Activity: 280
Hello dev.. i still have read your whitepaper and i know this project is very big and the problem out of schematic anlysis about trade and  others is securty for this project.. but i did not find your IT team if i not missed it because i just fear maybe sometime when your platform gets hacked..
thank you dev
Activity: 13
I see the title of this thread so interested to understand more about this project, whether later this project provides a kind of platform to facilitate the trader in making such an analysis and whether the platform will provide features to determine the time to buy and sell?

The real goal of the project is to provide a simple way to create your own automated strategies (trading / alerts / analytics / telegram signals...) in a simple & intuitive way in order to free time & enjoy your life.

Indeed, Kryll.io will provide a drag’n’drop strategy editor (no dev skills needed anymore) to create your triggers & actions based trading strategies (or alerts...).
With kryll.io flows editor, you'll be able to visually describes the confluence of signals, operators and relevant data determining a particular strategy.

Like LEGO(R) building system, Kryll.io will provide differents types of blocks to create your automat :
 - Market Trends : like usual trend analysis, technical data analysis, studies and modeling units, ecc...)
 - Trading actions : like buy, sell, split amount into subsets, loop, stop ecc...)
 - Signals : coming from professional traders, qualified Telegram channels, social network semantic analyses, ecc...)
 - Operators : to organize data feeds and signal interactions (eg: IF the market is up AND “BTC” is receiving positive feedback on Twitter THEN do this...)
 - Notifications : to keep you informed of a strategy’s status (this could be a text message, email or smart notification)

I encourage you to read the whitepaper to learn more about this. We'll also release some videos explaining the concept soon.
 Roll Eyes

Activity: 4
Wow nice project!
I have just a little question. If I understand, with your tool we can put stop-loss even on exchanges wich don't have stop-loss (like Cryptopia, CoinExchange, etc...) ?

Yes exactly! You would have capabilities to create many use case like adding stop-loss.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Everyone want some profitable strategy for trading actually crypto is becoming much hot day by day and more people are rushing towards this world. I think this project will get succeed to catch attention of the big investors because it will provide nice solution.
copper member
Really nice project.

I just finished reading your Whitepaper and found a real stake in it and in your project. This is a problem that will be more and more regular "how can I make my trade when I'm not behind my screen?" with the opening of the world of cryptography to the outside world and you have a real functional solution (and that seems intuitive) for beginners.

Hello,

As traders we have also these kind of problems. who can says he/she didn't wake up in the night to check the dip on a fork  Wink

Thank you for your interest in Kryll project, let's make a better crypto world together !

All the best!
Kryll Team
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/kryll_io

Whitepaper: https://kryll.io/pdf/WhitePaper.pdf
FAQ: https://kryll.io/faq/

DO not forget our referral program (5%) : https://kryll.io/faq/#faq-19
Activity: 3
Wow nice project!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
the project of creating a trading strategy can be set to run automatically and the current development of the cryptocurrency is huge and continues to grow. needs the tools for a great and profitable transactions is indispensable, and I hope the Kryll can be the solution. good luck to ico ends
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
I see the title of this thread so interested to understand more about this project, whether later this project provides a kind of platform to facilitate the trader in making such an analysis and whether the platform will provide features to determine the time to buy and sell?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Ultimate platform for cryptocurrency traders looking to use the most advanced trading tools and strategies ...WOWW is great for beginner traders
Activity: 68
Nice project, will be watching how it's developing.
Activity: 78
 was not involved in an ICO

the project looks good, I'm inside  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: