Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥🔥 KRYLL.IO -Automated crypto trading strategies made simple 🔥🔥 - page 35. (Read 36049 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
I really like the name it reminds me of whales and krill, although the spelling is slightly different. I am not the best of day traders by any means and any better way to hone my trading skills to make me more adept would be a welcome breeze in my cryptocurrency hurricane life! I have gained and lost in trades but primarily am not as good as I could be. I will be following this closely over the next few weeks and see how it develops. I am really interested in this one and it has caught my eye.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Kryll.io
Stay tuned as we have some good news to come this week Smiley

All the best,
Paul
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I really like the name it reminds me of whales and krill, although the spelling is slightly different. I am not the best of day traders by any means and any better way to hone my trading skills to make me more adept would be a welcome breeze in my cryptocurrency hurricane life! I have gained and lost in trades but primarily am not as good as I could be. I will be following this closely over the next few weeks and see how it develops. I am really interested in this one and it has caught my eye.
Activity: 89
Merit: 5
Zero Dev Skill trading stratedy right?

there are lots of project related trading helper these days

I'm gonna keep my eyes on this project.

Hope Kryll makes better way
Activity: 499
Merit: 12
Just a bitcointalk member
I have one more question guys, you said that the platform will have a "newbie friendly" attention, but, will you have any special introdution for those kind of people? Im wondering if this is another plataform that only cares about the "already in" traders or it will have a special guide,easy to understand. I would love to bring some of my family into this world, but unfortunately as you know time is money and I can't spend several hours teaching some people on how to trade or invest. But surely this will be the first investment for some of them! Once friend told me "looking at exchanges and the cryptoworld itself is like looking into a airplane's control board" and I hope this project could really bring new investors and traders that are not yet familiar with the world of the cryptomarket.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
#Kryll community is growing fast  More people join them everyday. That’s amazing! You are now more than 4000 followers! Thank you  #Automated #cryptotrading for #everyone https://t.co/D0d7Vr0Ffw

Reprence:
https://twitter.com/kryll_io/status/967352426880749568?ref_src=twcamp%5Ecopy%7Ctwsrc%5Eandroid%7Ctwgr%5Ecopy%7Ctwcon%5E7090%7Ctwterm%5E0
copper member
Hello guys!

Kryll Twitter account has now more than 4000 followers! Feel free to follow us : https://twitter.com/kryll_io

Our 4th video is out :

Jeremy

Activity: 315
Merit: 17
the mobile app will introduce further interaction with the strategy you design or select, thus giving you full control over your trades right in the palm of your hand. you need to know guys.. The Kryll.io platform will be interconnected through the API to all the exchangers that provide it. all the things you can do on Kryll.io platfom … can we say all processes The economy of Kryll.io platform depends on the utility token (KRL) that can be used when using a strategy in direct trade.
copper member

Thanks, more videos to come to explain our product also, videos will come to explain each block funtionality. Building strategies and so on.

Stay tuned !

Paul,

there are any live streams planned with some members of your team to answer our questions?

We may have some before the end of ICO, can't be sure yet as we have a lot of work on plate actually, but thinking hard on it ^^

All the best,
Paul
Activity: 462
Merit: 109

Thanks, more videos to come to explain our product also, videos will come to explain each block funtionality. Building strategies and so on.

Stay tuned !

Paul,

there are any live streams planned with some members of your team to answer our questions?
copper member
If you could describe one thing that highlights this project compared to others of the same kind what would you say? I'm just curious, I would like to share more of the team's vision.

Hello,

Kryll is not an automagic bot that will promise you to run and make your bitcoins grow all by themselves. You will be able to use its intuitive interface to design your strategies (or rent those from other's in the marketplace) and have them run automatically for you.

All the best,
Paul
copper member

there will be any motivation (f.e. airdrops with part of tokens that platform receives) to token holders if they hold their tokens?
I'm not sure, but probably it is called a liquidity pool?

Hi,

Nothing of the sort is scheduled right now (check WP), but the business model will be fine tuned during the alpha version we ll share with our backers next summer.

All the best,
Paul

okay, thank you by the answer!
also thank you that you are making video summaries about your ICO (who didn't saw it yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdagjc6hCM), it's just wonderful! It's a very good decision and I'm sure that investors will appreciate! (there are too many ICO that have no video activities and summaries)

Stay tuned !

Paul,
Activity: 462
Merit: 109

there will be any motivation (f.e. airdrops with part of tokens that platform receives) to token holders if they hold their tokens?

Hi,

Nothing of the sort is scheduled right now (check WP), but the business model will be fine tuned during the alpha version we ll share with our backers next summer.

All the best,
Paul

okay, thank you by the answer!
also thank you that you are making video summaries about your ICO (who didn't saw it yet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdagjc6hCM), it's just wonderful! It's a very good decision and I'm sure that investors will appreciate! (there are too many ICO that have no video activities and summaries)
copper member
It is awesome that, cryptocurrencies are available for trading twenty four hours a day. My strategy can run nonstop if I would like.  Cheesy Shocked

Exactly, plus you will be able to rent it on our marketplace  Wink

All the best,
Paul
copper member

As per your own strategies, all other strategies on marketplace will use KRL to works live (backtesting is free), everyone can rent his strategies on marketplace, no doubt good traders will rent their own.
You can rent strategies made by expert if you just want ROI without trading yes. Every strategy on marketplace will be a passive revenues system for its owner, offering win-win deal for everyone.

All the best,
Paul

it will be available free live testing? and there will be any testing based on market history (for free)?
It would be very good if you gave us the opportunity to test it, I would like to experience it

A MVP will be available in March, stay tuned Wink

All the best,
Paul

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
11,086,613 KRL Sold so far! Not a bad result, it seems to me not on the amount of money the team hoped for. There is still time so this is not the end.
copper member

that's great!
for example if it will create my own strategy, KRL consumed will be burned partially or it's 100% reward of platform?

Very good question, thanks for asking us.

If you create your own strategy, KRL consumed are not burned, they goes 100% to the plateform.
If the block used is from a partner (telegram signal, twitter influencer, ...) or a developper (block created with the SDK), a % of the consumed KRL will be rewarded also to them.

Paul,

Hi,

All the best,
Paul
copper member
Dear community,

We are happy to announce that Kryll website is now available in Russian 🇷🇺 => https://kryll.io/ru/

Nice job, now you'll get a lot more users, russian community is more attracted to work in their own language.
Will you translate in other cyrillic languages too or you'll stay by the russian?

Hello,

Thank you for you interest. What kind of cyrillic languages you think about ? Smiley

All the best,
paul
Activity: 322
Merit: 40

As per your own strategies, all other strategies on marketplace will use KRL to works live (backtesting is free), everyone can rent his strategies on marketplace, no doubt good traders will rent their own.
You can rent strategies made by expert if you just want ROI without trading yes. Every strategy on marketplace will be a passive revenues system for its owner, offering win-win deal for everyone.

All the best,
Paul

it will be available free live testing? and there will be any testing based on market history (for free)?
It would be very good if you gave us the opportunity to test it, I would like to experience it
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
Kryll.io token sale  Week #2 report. Kryll.io token sale  Week #2 report by Lisa.

From time consuming actions and coding skills to user friendly and powerful crypto-trading platform to create your own automation tools.

Kryll.io token is already running. 10% bonus ends on Feb, 27.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdagjc6hCM
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
It is awesome that, cryptocurrencies are available for trading twenty four hours a day. My strategy can run nonstop if I would like.  Cheesy Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: