Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif - page 10. (Read 149396 times)

Activity: 450
Merit: 250
We really need a big exchange right now. Cheesy

Indeed. Once the Android wallet is done it would be good to get some PR (not me, I'm no adman).
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
We really need a big exchange right now. Cheesy
Activity: 350

Speaking of forks, I was mining for a while within the last month and had over 10K coins just vaporize.  Now I beat my cards pretty hard to get that, is this a fork that was recently discovered by the current build of BTC wallet?  I do know that this has that built into it to self correct.  Some insight or maybe an explanation would be the shit!  Any ideas?  

I see no evidence of a fork in the logs I'm looking right now.  I'll check more logs once I get home from work.

How many Wallets are missing coins? Have you looked at the logs yet?  Is there a block number that you suspect a fork happened?

The evidence of a fork in the network is a long list of Orphan Blocks when the Wallet isn't downloading the blockchain (it is normal to see Orphan blocks when the Wallet is catching up with the network).  

I deleted logs and local copy of the database trying to get them back a couple times, even tried earlier versions of my wallet.dat file, never came back so not really sure what happened.
Activity: 329

Speaking of forks, I was mining for a while within the last month and had over 10K coins just vaporize.  Now I beat my cards pretty hard to get that, is this a fork that was recently discovered by the current build of BTC wallet?  I do know that this has that built into it to self correct.  Some insight or maybe an explanation would be the shit!  Any ideas?  

I see no evidence of a fork in the logs I'm looking right now.  I'll check more logs once I get home from work.

How many Wallets are missing coins? Have you looked at the logs yet?  Is there a block number that you suspect a fork happened?

The evidence of a fork in the network is a long list of Orphan Blocks when the Wallet isn't downloading the blockchain (it is normal to see Orphan blocks when the Wallet is catching up with the network).  
Activity: 350
Just a quick update about the Android Wallet.

I'm getting closer to have a public BETA version.  I'm able to send/receive KHCs in the TestNet but, there are still few bugs that I need to take care of before I can make it available.

Is that android wallet a brand new one?

It is based on the BTC Wallet for Android by Bitfynd (https://github.com/bitfynd/bitfynd-wallet-android) which is nothing but a fork of the Andreas Schildbach official Android Wallet for Bitcoin.  

The reason I used this fork was that Bitfynd transformed the project from Eclipse IDE format to Android Studio IDE format. And I like Android Studio better.

Speaking of forks, I was mining for a while within the last month and had over 10K coins just vaporize.  Now I beat my cards pretty hard to get that, is this a fork that was recently discovered by the current build of BTC wallet?  I do know that this has that built into it to self correct.  Some insight or maybe an explanation would be the shit!  Any ideas? 

I'm getting closer to have a public BETA version.  I'm able to send/receive KHCs in the TestNet but, there are still few bugs that I need to take care of before I can make it available.

It is based on the BTC Wallet for Android by Bitfynd (https://github.com/bitfynd/bitfynd-wallet-android) which is nothing but a fork of the Andreas Schildbach official Android Wallet for Bitcoin.  

The reason I used this fork was that Bitfynd transformed the project from Eclipse IDE format to Android Studio IDE format. And I like Android Studio better.

Activity: 112

I'm getting closer to have a public BETA version.  I'm able to send/receive KHCs in the TestNet but, there are still few bugs that I need to take care of before I can make it available.

I'm getting closer to have a public BETA version.  I'm able to send/receive KHCs in the TestNet but, there are still few bugs that I need to take care of before I can make it available.
Dev,please contact http://www.jubi.com.
It's a very big China exchange.
Can we have a sneak peak of the Android wallet please? That will give us something else to be twittering about Wink

As soon as I get a stable version, I'll provide a beta for the Testnet.
Can we have a sneak peak of the Android wallet please? That will give us something else to be twittering about Wink

I have contacted Bittrex twice and I've got the same "automatic" response every time... They want you to vote for the coin on Twitter. https://twitter.com/bittrexexchange

Other exchanges have asked me to pay few BTCs to get the coin listed.  I refused.
The net hashrate is pretty low,the network seems risky.
Mine!  ;-)
It's time to take advantage of the low difficutly. As for now, an attack would make little sense and as soon as the coin will start to be more qoted, more people will join mining and the net hashrate will increase as well.
Mining to the wallet is a great option now.
Half year has passed,still no big exchange. Angry Angry Angry

Maybe dev can contact Bittrex with coin details as per this page: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-28-15
Mine!  ;-)
It's time to take advantage of the low difficutly. As for now, an attack would make little sense and as soon as the coin will start to be more qoted, more people will join mining and the net hashrate will increase as well.
Half year has passed,still no big exchange. Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Mine!  ;-)
Activity: 64
Activity: 143
thanks for the new miner, looking forward to connect to nonce pool with ssl
Looks a bit too secure to implement on my home network.
it's a very nice feature
Activity: 250
I'm buying KHC today at EmpoEX if anyone is interested. KHC really needs a good explorer. Developer should get a hold of https://chainz.cryptoid.info. They are reasonable on price and their explorer is extremely detailed and easy to use.

Move your buy wall to 200 sat and I might sell into that Wink
No Thanks. I may buy again later.
No changes in mining speed.  Just the latest DLLs and a security enhancement

BTW, since the DLLs were built using Visual Studio 2013, you're going need to install the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages 2013 for x86 (32bit), if you don't have it already.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=40784

Pages:
Jump to: