Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif - page 13. (Read 149433 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Enjoying and reaping the benefits of a low difficulty........
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
I haven't tested the new AMD Beta 15 drivers yet.  

I usually stay away from Beta drivers unless, they fix something I need.
Activity: 143
anybody else losing hashrate with the new 15 drivers ?
dropped from 450 to 380, speedy switchback to 14.9 Smiley
Activity: 64
Now see I told ya, KHC is BTC 2.0!   Grin

Awesome work on the algo wr104!
KHC right now is abosolutely under the radar. keep mining ~~ Grin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Activity: 350
Now see I told ya, KHC is BTC 2.0!   Grin

Awesome work on the algo wr104!
legendary
So I tried to start mining again with v3.7.7 but it closes at the start of it.

Last 2 lines of log are:
[2015-03-31 07:15:46] Probing for an alive pool
[2015-03-31 07:15:46] Popping work to stage thread

Can you post the full command line you are executing?

cgminer.exe --kryptohash --kernel kshake320v2 --cl-opt-disable -d 0 -I 32 --worksize 64 -o stratum+tcp://mine4.khc.nonce-pool.com:3390 -u USERNAME -p x --shaders 2048 --shaders-mul 8 --debug  2>log.txt

Sorry just getting home.

Don't used the --debug.  It can cause the annoying libpdcurses.dll crash

Also, keep in mind that the "--cl-opt-disable" switch only helps on newer AMD GPUs with GCN architecture.  Don't used it with your nVidia GPUs

For your 280x, try this
   cgminer --kryptohash --cl-opt-disable -d 0 -I 32 --worksize 64 -o stratum+tcp://mine4.khc.nonce-pool.com:3390 -u USERNAME -p x --shaders 2048 --shaders-mul 8

If it gets too hot, reduce the Intensity to 28 or less.

Thanks.

Got me going again. I will keep an eye on the temps.
I created a Twitter account for the Kryptohash Coin

https://twitter.com/kryptohash
already followed.
could you please put your twitter account on the op?

Done. Follow me at https://twitter.com/Wolf_Rayet_104

Last 2 lines of log are:

cgminer.exe --kryptohash --kernel kshake320v2 --cl-opt-disable -d 0 -I 32 --worksize 64 -o stratum+tcp://mine4.khc.nonce-pool.com:3390 -u USERNAME -p x --shaders 2048 --shaders-mul 8 --debug  2>log.txt

Sorry just getting home.

Don't used the --debug.  It can cause the annoying libpdcurses.dll crash

Also, keep in mind that the "--cl-opt-disable" switch only helps on newer AMD GPUs with GCN architecture.  Don't used it with your nVidia GPUs

For your 280x, try this
   cgminer --kryptohash --cl-opt-disable -d 0 -I 32 --worksize 64 -o stratum+tcp://mine4.khc.nonce-pool.com:3390 -u USERNAME -p x --shaders 2048 --shaders-mul 8

If it gets too hot, reduce the Intensity to 28 or less.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
I created a Twitter account for the Kryptohash Coin

https://twitter.com/kryptohash
already followed.
could you please put your twitter account on the op?
legendary

Last 2 lines of log are:

cgminer.exe --kryptohash --kernel kshake320v2 --cl-opt-disable -d 0 -I 32 --worksize 64 -o stratum+tcp://mine4.khc.nonce-pool.com:3390 -u USERNAME -p x --shaders 2048 --shaders-mul 8 --debug  2>log.txt

Sorry just getting home.

Last 2 lines of log are:

legendary

Last 2 lines of log are:

Have you tried to contact bittrex ? Bittrex doesn't need vote.

Yes, I have contacted Bittrex a couple of times.  They want the community to vote for new coins using Twitter. 

If you have Twitter account, go ahead and tweet @bittrexexchange saying they should add KHC to their exchange.
Activity: 386
I am a gpu miner who has mined hundreds of coins over the past one and half years.

I have strong feel that KHC is really something -- we have a dev who obviously have a good talent to do what a coder need to do ,and plus he understands the basic  finance pricipal.

I give KHC a 4 stars ****. The missed star is that the community is not large enough.

Thanks. We worked very hard getting the all the key features into the coin at launch. Also, we added enough flexibility to the blockchain to allow for feature enhancements in the future.

Now that the coin has demonstrated it has what it needs to be a top alt coin, we need to grow the community and take Kryptohash to the Moon.  You can help by promoting the coin in this forum and voting to add KHC to new Exchanges.  

Have you tried to contact bittrex ? Bittrex doesn't need vote.
I am a gpu miner who has mined hundreds of coins over the past one and half years.

I have strong feel that KHC is really something -- we have a dev who obviously have a good talent to do what a coder need to do ,and plus he understands the basic  finance pricipal.

I give KHC a 4 stars ****. The missed star is that the community is not large enough.

Thanks. We worked very hard getting the all the key features into the coin at launch. Also, we added enough flexibility to the blockchain to allow for feature enhancements in the future.

Now that the coin has demonstrated it has what it needs to be a top alt coin, we need to grow the community and take Kryptohash to the Moon.  You can help by promoting the coin in this forum and voting to add KHC to new Exchanges.  

legendary
I'm getting 330Kh/s on my 290x
What does your config look like? I do not see even close to that.

With AMD HD 7xxx and later GPUs, running the latest Omega drivers, you have to use an option called --cl-opt-disable.  For some reason these latest AMD GPUs with GCN architecture work better when you disable OpenCL optimizations.  On the other hand, this option doesn't have a positive effect on older AMD GPUs and nVidia.

Example for my 290x:

cgminer --kryptohash --cl-opt-disable -o http://127.0.0.1:38912 -u {RPC_username} -p {RPC_password} --shaders 2816 --shaders-mul 8

Very important: Don't forget to delete the kshake320v2%YourGPUname%.bin file inside the cgminer directory after you add/remove the --cl-opt-disable parameter.  It is the only way to force cgminer to recompile the OpenCL kernel and include/remove the cl-optimization flag.

Urrr?  I'm only getting 280 Kh/s out of my R9-290 and I've got it cranked up to 1175!  Same too simple to fail config, obviously with shaders at 2560.  But... duh... let's go through those cl libs.

Yeah, runs kinda hot eh!  Shader is a cozy 45C but I've still got this 10-15C discrepancy between that and the VRM1 block.

Edit:  Ah bugger.  Right, throttling due to power.  I was cranking it for a low power algo earlier and had upped the voltages.  Interesting cards, the 290's, I'm used to pushing it 'till it moves, but with these you've gotta finesse.

Boo-Yah!  326 Kh/s @ 1125/1250.  Shader 45C & VRM's still needing a heat-sink (59C).  Now for the 7950....

Check it... notice something about the mount here?  Cooler Master Seidon series...

They are exactly matched to ATI card heat-sink mount holes.  It's the easiest mod around, and I'm sure there are a lot of used units out there.  I can't get my 7950 over 70 C, over-volted and shoving hard!

If you're on Linux - use this:

Code:
AMD_OCL_BUILD_OPTIONS_APPEND=-cl-opt-disable ./cgminer ...

You may use -O0, or -cl-opt-disable, it doesn't matter. On Windows, set the environment variable with setx - and do NOT run CGMiner from the same shell! Start a new prompt after setting it, or it won't take effect.
Dear Mr.Wolf,I don't think you can make a big improvement from wr104's gpu miner,bcz he has already made it good enough.

Ohhh, boy.
Activity: 64
I'm getting 330Kh/s on my 290x
What does your config look like? I do not see even close to that.

With AMD HD 7xxx and later GPUs, running the latest Omega drivers, you have to use an option called --cl-opt-disable.  For some reason these latest AMD GPUs with GCN architecture work better when you disable OpenCL optimizations.  On the other hand, this option doesn't have a positive effect on older AMD GPUs and nVidia.

Example for my 290x:

cgminer --kryptohash --cl-opt-disable -o http://127.0.0.1:38912 -u {RPC_username} -p {RPC_password} --shaders 2816 --shaders-mul 8

Very important: Don't forget to delete the kshake320v2%YourGPUname%.bin file inside the cgminer directory after you add/remove the --cl-opt-disable parameter.  It is the only way to force cgminer to recompile the OpenCL kernel and include/remove the cl-optimization flag.

Urrr?  I'm only getting 280 Kh/s out of my R9-290 and I've got it cranked up to 1175!  Same too simple to fail config, obviously with shaders at 2560.  But... duh... let's go through those cl libs.

Yeah, runs kinda hot eh!  Shader is a cozy 45C but I've still got this 10-15C discrepancy between that and the VRM1 block.

Edit:  Ah bugger.  Right, throttling due to power.  I was cranking it for a low power algo earlier and had upped the voltages.  Interesting cards, the 290's, I'm used to pushing it 'till it moves, but with these you've gotta finesse.

Boo-Yah!  326 Kh/s @ 1125/1250.  Shader 45C & VRM's still needing a heat-sink (59C).  Now for the 7950....

Check it... notice something about the mount here?  Cooler Master Seidon series...

They are exactly matched to ATI card heat-sink mount holes.  It's the easiest mod around, and I'm sure there are a lot of used units out there.  I can't get my 7950 over 70 C, over-volted and shoving hard!

If you're on Linux - use this:

Code:
AMD_OCL_BUILD_OPTIONS_APPEND=-cl-opt-disable ./cgminer ...

You may use -O0, or -cl-opt-disable, it doesn't matter. On Windows, set the environment variable with setx - and do NOT run CGMiner from the same shell! Start a new prompt after setting it, or it won't take effect.
Dear Mr.Wolf,I don't think you can make a big improvement from wr104's gpu miner,bcz he has already made it good enough.
Pages:
Jump to: