Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif - page 23. (Read 149437 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Just a quick update. 

My 290x died yesterday (this card lasted only about a month) so, I'm afraid that the work on the new kernel is going to be delayed until I get a new one from the RMA process.

Also, nonce-pool sent me code that improves the interaction of the KHC Wallet with their stratum pools so, I'm thinking about releasing Wallet 0.4.1 just to include his code change.

My 280X and 270 die every 4-5 days. Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Just a quick update. 

My 290x died yesterday (this card lasted only about a month) so, I'm afraid that the work on the new kernel is going to be delayed until I get a new one from the RMA process.

Also, nonce-pool sent me code that improves the interaction of the KHC Wallet with their stratum pools so, I'm thinking about releasing Wallet 0.4.1 just to include his code change.

Gotta watch the VRM temps man, depending on the ones they use you can only run them at a max of 120C.  There is also bios logging in the cards that will note the temps at time of failure.
Activity: 329
Just a quick update. 

the net hashrate is only half of that last week  Sad

Since all the alts are based on BTC value, and everyone knows that BTC is about the only ones that have a solid exchange rate with bank currency, I think everyone is freaking out about the dip in price.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
the net hashrate is only half of that last week  Sad
It means you need to have patience.  I'm working on the coin, just don't expect me to be working on it 24/7 because, I have a full time job, a job that feeds my family and pays my mortgage.  I cannot afford to lose it.
This is not a bad news. Grin

You're correct, consistent work at a consistent pace.  Breaks in between coding is when brainstorms occur, open source allows peer review.  Give the guy a break, I doubt you will be disappointed.
if some other devs join the futher development,that would be great.

Fine, we'll get right on those TPS reports for you!  Can we borrow your fax machine?   Grin
Activity: 122
It means you need to have patience.  I'm working on the coin, just don't expect me to be working on it 24/7 because, I have a full time job, a job that feeds my family and pays my mortgage.  I cannot afford to lose it.

You're correct, consistent work at a consistent pace.  Breaks in between coding is when brainstorms occur, open source allows peer review.  Give the guy a break, I doubt you will be disappointed.
if some other devs join the futher development,that would be great.
It means you need to have patience.  I'm working on the coin, just don't expect me to be working on it 24/7 because, I have a full time job, a job that feeds my family and pays my mortgage.  I cannot afford to lose it.

You're correct, consistent work at a consistent pace.  Breaks in between coding is when brainstorms occur, open source allows peer review.  Give the guy a break, I doubt you will be disappointed.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 195
understand.
I'll support you and keep mining KHC as long as you are here and the development keeps going though it may be slower now.
Activity: 195
The biggest threat this coin could ever face would be me losing my full time job.

I'm working on the To Do list.  Android Wallet is the next item on the list.

sad if you are about to losing your day job?
i guess dev means he may lose full time for developping this coin.

No that isn't it at all.  He means that if Earth were to be hit by Nibiru and all life on either planet were to be destroyed then he might lose his job.  But the blockchain would still be intact, just lost for a while.  Kind of like a black hole, no data is lost.
so ,what does that mean reguarding the future of this coin ?? Huh
The biggest threat this coin could ever face would be me losing my full time job.

No that isn't it at all.  He means that if Earth were to be hit by Nibiru and all life on either planet were to be destroyed then he might lose his job.  But the blockchain would still be intact, just lost for a while.  Kind of like a black hole, no data is lost.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Well, I'm going to have to put the Android wallet on hold while I work on a new Wallet that will transition the network to a KSHAKE320 version2 algorithm.

This could take at least a couple of weeks due to all the testing required to ensure the transition can be as smooth as possible.  Undecided
Is the KSHAKE320 version2 algorithm cooler ?  Huh

Yep, way cooler than avian zombies.  But on the plus side, the coin over all is compliant to new encryption standards on top of an invention that conceptually destroys counterfeit money.  Way cooler than what the corporate banker Nazi's have done to curb that problem.
Activity: 386
the net hashrate is stable at 20Mh/s these days  Cheesy
Activity: 112
Well, I'm going to have to put the Android wallet on hold while I work on a new Wallet that will transition the network to a KSHAKE320 version2 algorithm.

This could take at least a couple of weeks due to all the testing required to ensure the transition can be as smooth as possible.  Undecided
Is the KSHAKE320 version2 algorithm cooler ?  Huh

Activity: 466
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
what are the benefits of this new PoW algorithm? why is it better than the others?
Activity: 112
Why the https://empoex.com/ where no trading volume, this is a good trading platform!!!

There needs to be more done, smart phone wallets, then more integration, but it looks like the algo might change.
Too bad, I dig a month, sell do not go out, a waste of electricity, I quit!!!
he he ,what a Chiglish~  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: