Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif - page 34. (Read 149437 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I have some compromising screenshots of pool duties...please play fair.

I once heard someone tell another that the system is "broken", and that life isn't fair.  Thus the system isn't really "broken", it's just "fixed", or better suited as "molested", like a Catholic priest on a fresh choir boy.

"It's Complicated" was the reasoning given to me for the things I've lost, the nature of this "complication" has now been unquestionably determined, thus the same reasoning applies when those on the take get their fair share of exactly what is due them.

Many things can be "skirted" when justice is bought and sold, can't skirt karma, bitches.  I tend to lean on the same side as uncle Sam on the subject of terrorism be it foreign or home grown, this is not negotiable.  There is some solace though, invest wisely in a moving company when moving to your new home where ever that may be.  Keep an eye over your shoulder, there is where you will always find me, watching, waiting for you to reveal your next weakness.  This is the one thing about me that you can trust.

Betcha that'll be the last time you make a potentially threatening and very much open statement lacking specifics!

That said, most of this stuff is in beta, if you have a screen shot of something going haywire on the pool, you need to let someone know so they can address the problem...
Activity: 261
I have some compromising screenshots of pool duties...please play fair.
Activity: 329
The 100,000 KHCs pre-mine belong to Kryptohash.org.  For myself, I'm mining like the rest of you guys.

From the original 100,000 KHCs, only 2,000 KHCs have been spent in bounties so far.  In addition to that, there has been a couple of hundreds KHCs spent in fees paid to miners who solved blocks.  These fees are being deducted from one of the Kryptohash.org wallets that is constantly generating those transactions that have been keeping the network alive.

Happy New Year!

Dev,could please put a bounty for the second KHC pool ?  Huh

There was only a 100k premine that I'm sure dev has burned through a lot of by generating work for miners at launch.  Where would dev obtain coins for bounty?  The python code for building one was released so a community member could get a good bounty just in fee's by starting one on their own.
dev, please contact empoex administrator in this thread, I recommend the KHC!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=907519.new#new
We quickly vote, let KHC larger platform!!!
such a small community,I've read the thread page by page,most of them are aoubt wallet update  Angry
ya its a brand new algo, get with the program if you want a fully functioning currency please freeze yourself for the next 10-30 years

Actually I think dev did a rather good job on launch, new algo, new diff algo too, not over all that easy to go live with and simulations can't really cover everything that happens in the wild when going live.  The coin is stable now, so dev is adding new stuff.  10-30 years?  This is not SYSCoin.
right and yes, then set your freezer for 6-8 months :p

Maybe you should reassess how quickly the wallet was debugged and a new wallet released when a problem was found.  The dev is worth his salt, no ICO, no spin or fluff, small pre-mine, not just another fan-boy coin.  TBH, I'd say that the coin has promise based on the no bullshit factor, new algo for hash and diff calc, and devs ability to code.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
Just made a request at Poloniex and C-Cex to have KHC up for voting to be added, well voting at C-Cex.

Just my personal feeling is that with the glitch on LazyCoin not showing any trades since 12/17 makes it look like there is no volume happening if anyone outside of mining took a look at the coin right now and had no idea that there is a glitch in the system.

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Dev,could please put a bounty for the second KHC pool ?  Huh
Activity: 79

such a small community,I've read the thread page by page,most of them are aoubt wallet update  Angry
ya its a brand new algo, get with the program if you want a fully functioning currency please freeze yourself for the next 10-30 years

Actually I think dev did a rather good job on launch, new algo, new diff algo too, not over all that easy to go live with and simulations can't really cover everything that happens in the wild when going live.  The coin is stable now, so dev is adding new stuff.  10-30 years?  This is not SYSCoin.
I am using my mining rigs as a heater. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 329
Dev,how many coins are mined everyday now? Huh Huh

It is hard to tell exactly due to the pseudo-random rewards.

But, I can give you a guesstimate of how many coins should have been mined by block 16,000:  Aprox 2,200,000 KHCs

Activity: 490

Activity: 112
Dev,how many coins are mined everyday now? Huh Huh
Nobody is trading at lazycoins recently  Angry Angry
dev, any new exchange when?
I am also wondering about this question Huh
Any feedback on the new OpenCL kernel?  Any performance improvements?

The OCL is working ok, but on the cgminer fork I think you are getting off the beaten path a bit.  Can't load your example batch and create a conf file out of it that works, either that or something is leaky and staying in card after program terminates or it is simply just leaving the card in a bad state.  The .conf file is a great feature to tweak settings specific to the cards branding as they all act a bit different across the 280x chipset to my experience and temp-cutoff doesn't always work so those features not being present is kind of a deal breaker for me.

I've got a couple XFX R9 280X DD's in this machine and;

Original kernel was ~147.xKH/S
New kernel is ~154.xKH/S

I'll look into fixing it in cgminer-khc.  But, we might have to wait till I get a working version of sgminer-khc since, it is a lot easier for me to debug this one.

Shouldn't be too big a problem, just a compatible version kernel and keccak was directly supported under sph-sgminer.
Pages:
Jump to: