Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif - page 37. (Read 149437 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Why such a large fee when the transaction ( 15,000 commission 75 coins)
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Wallet v0.4.0 for MAC OSX available. (Supports only OSX 10.9 (Mavericks) and 10.10 (Yosemite))

https://github.com/kryptohash/kryptohash/releases/tag/v0.4.0

Activity: 350
Speaking of exchanges, what is up with Lazy Coins exchange?

I look at the price on the list of coins on the left hand side at it shows price fluctuations as if trades have or are happening. When I look in the Market History I see that there have been no trades since 12/17/2014.

Are there any trades happening?
forget about lazycoins.com,we need a bigget and decent exchange now.

Don't think there is anything stopping you from submitting it to other exchanges but I'd clear it with the dev first.  He's releasing another wallet sometime in 1/15, not sure what he has planned for the coin but the way it is working it seems to be a plane Jane compliant BTC ver 2.0 with the 320bit hash and a diff algo that has not been used before but seems to be working almost perfect when it comes to maintaining a 180 second block gen time.  He's working on a sgminer fork that will support his algo right now, the pool support is a little buggy right now as the pool diff is not dynamic and there are frequent work restart requests with what is running at the moment on both long-poll and stratum, more so on stratum.  The dev appears to be worth his salt on the tech side, so I know there probably wouldn't be a problem creating point of sale processing gateways and clients, there is virtually no limits to the potential here, don't look a gift horse in the mouth by throwing too much at him at once.  Let him get the basic infrastructure built and running solid before tossing a load on the monetary eco system.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

I look at the price on the list of coins on the left hand side at it shows price fluctuations as if trades have or are happening. When I look in the Market History I see that there have been no trades since 12/17/2014.

forget about lazycoins.com,we need a bigget and decent exchange now.
Activity: 86
Merit: 11

Yes, they are. Market history is stuck on that day.

Was wondering the same, thanks for the info.
Activity: 690
Merit: 500

Yes, they are. Market history is stuck on that day.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Activity: 350
What about another exchange ?
keep mining under the radar before KHC listed on exchange  Grin

There's a chance that there'll be no use for it if we don't get bigger trading volumes and publicity.

Gotta have buyers, presently there's more dumpers than buyers reflected in price at market.  Needs an eco system.
Activity: 690
Merit: 500

There's a chance that there'll be no use for it if we don't get bigger trading volumes and publicity.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 661
Activity: 143
145 kh/s with 280x
set correct shaders
lower your memory as much as you can and lower your voltage, lowers power and heat, no impact on performance
currently running 1020/720mem 1100 vddc
Activity: 329
Based on my tests on Windows

R9 290x   ~192Kh/s
HD7970   ~140Kh/s
6950       ~112Kh/s  (this is a 6950 with shaders unlocked, stock GPU/Mem clock)

nVidia Tesla K20x     ~75 Kh/s
nVidia Quadro 4000   ~35 Kh/s

I've been also told that in Linux, the R9 series GPUs perform slower than in Windows.  This could be Linux Drivers related.

Is there any mining hardware comparison? How much kh/s I can get on 7850?
im getting 36 k/hash on 7790/260x

and looks like 280x gets around 125/135 k/hash

it takes big time to get accepted share can't i change pool diff to get faster shares
280x gets around  149kh/s on my rigs.
49kh/s
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
im getting 36 k/hash on 7790/260x

and looks like 280x gets around 125/135 k/hash

it takes big time to get accepted share can't i change pool diff to get faster shares
Activity: 121
Activity: 143

Great, thank you for your effort.
This will make p2pool development easier.
Pages:
Jump to: