Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif - page 35. (Read 149437 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Any feedback on the new OpenCL kernel?  Any performance improvements?

The OCL is working ok, but on the cgminer fork I think you are getting off the beaten path a bit.  Can't load your example batch and create a conf file out of it that works, either that or something is leaky and staying in card after program terminates or it is simply just leaving the card in a bad state.  The .conf file is a great feature to tweak settings specific to the cards branding as they all act a bit different across the 280x chipset to my experience and temp-cutoff doesn't always work so those features not being present is kind of a deal breaker for me.

I've got a couple XFX R9 280X DD's in this machine and;

Original kernel was ~147.xKH/S
New kernel is ~154.xKH/S

I'll look into fixing it in cgminer-khc.  But, we might have to wait till I get a working version of sgminer-khc since, it is a lot easier for me to debug this one.
Activity: 350

The OCL is working ok, but on the cgminer fork I think you are getting off the beaten path a bit.  Can't load your example batch and create a conf file out of it that works, either that or something is leaky and staying in card after program terminates or it is simply just leaving the card in a bad state.  The .conf file is a great feature to tweak settings specific to the cards branding as they all act a bit different across the 280x chipset to my experience and temp-cutoff doesn't always work so those features not being present is kind of a deal breaker for me.

I've got a couple XFX R9 280X DD's in this machine and;

Original kernel was ~147.xKH/S
New kernel is ~154.xKH/S

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

Here is what I have so far

280X     old: 141 kh/s   new: 147 kh/s

Activity: 490
No change in power consumption rate AMD 270.
for my 270 hashrate improved from 70kh/s to 94kh/s.
for 280x,from 146 to 152

Parameter settings?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
for my 270 hashrate improved from 70kh/s to 94kh/s.
for 280x,from 146 to 152
dev, any new exchange when?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I don't know why sometime I can login lazycoins successfully while some other time not,it prompt 'invalid login' when I enter the correct 2FA.  Huh Huh Huh Huh

So we need a bigger exchanges, let more people to dig! To add to his cost, make prices higher!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
I don't know why sometime I can login lazycoins successfully while some other time not,it prompt 'invalid login' when I enter the correct 2FA.  Huh Huh Huh Huh

happens to me, quicker you type and login from getting a new 2fa code the better chance of login
New cgminer-khc v3.7.6 BETA2 with a new OpenCL kernel now available.

https://github.com/kryptohash/cgminer-khc/releases

Changes since 3.7.6 Beta1:

- Added new OpenCL kernel named "kshake320-546-uint2.cl". This kernel uses 'uint2' instead of 'ulong' var types and it seems to be ~3% faster on AMD GPUs.

- Upgraded the Windows DLLs to the latest CURL and OpenSSL versions.

- Removed the display of Intensity from the status bar. The 'intensity' setting doesn't have an effect on KHC mining. Use 'shaders-mul' setting to adjust how "intense" your GPUs will run.

- Changed the status bar to display the number of Accepted/Rejected blocks instead of the accumulated Accepted/Rejected Difficulty.

-----------

To use the new Kernel, specify the option: --kernel kshake320v2

Example for a HD7970/280x:

cgminer --kryptohash --kernel kshake320v2 -o http://127.0.0.1:38912 -u {user} -p {password} --shaders 2048 --shaders-mul 8

What shaders and shareds-mul are you using for 6950 ?

Based on my tests on Windows

R9 290x   ~192Kh/s
HD7970   ~140Kh/s
6950       ~112Kh/s  (this is a 6950 with shaders unlocked, stock GPU/Mem clock)

nVidia Tesla K20x     ~75 Kh/s
nVidia Quadro 4000   ~35 Kh/s

I've been also told that in Linux, the R9 series GPUs perform slower than in Windows.  This could be Linux Drivers related.

6950 with shaders unlocked:
shaders 1536  shaders-mul 4
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
What shaders and shareds-mul are you using for 6950 ?

Based on my tests on Windows

R9 290x   ~192Kh/s
HD7970   ~140Kh/s
6950       ~112Kh/s  (this is a 6950 with shaders unlocked, stock GPU/Mem clock)

nVidia Tesla K20x     ~75 Kh/s
nVidia Quadro 4000   ~35 Kh/s

I've been also told that in Linux, the R9 series GPUs perform slower than in Windows.  This could be Linux Drivers related.

50k is no big deal at all~ Grin Grin
someones calling you bologna bluff, theres a 50k buywall at your 65sats prediction.
that guys is just trying to fud.
my buy orders are above 65 sato at lazycoins.com,but i don't see any dumping.
someones calling you bologna bluff, theres a 50k buywall at your 65sats prediction.

I saw that one too.  But if he's only got 50k he won't even make it down to 100 sats.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Quote from: cisahasa

Is all this because of the transaction fee? I don't get it.

Kind of looks that way, or may just be off the meds, or maybe his mother didn't buy him the R9 295/x2 he wanted for xmas.
Activity: 690
Merit: 500
Quote from: cisahasa

Is all this because of the transaction fee? I don't get it.
Pages:
Jump to: