Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Kryptohash | Brand new PoW algo | 320bit hash | ed25519 | PID algo for dif - page 67. (Read 149437 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Giving up on this coin soon. Can't even compile the wallet and I'm not getting help.

My exact installation process on PiMP 1.6-14.6 (debian-based linux):

wget -O boost_1_57_0.tar.gz http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost/1.57.0/boost_1_57_0.tar.gz/download
tar xzvf boost_1_57_0.tar.gz
cd boost_1_57_0/
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install build-essential g++ python-dev autotools-dev libicu-dev build-essential libbz2-dev
./bootstrap.sh --prefix=/usr/local
./bjam cxxflags="-std=c++11" install
apt-get install libqt4-dev libprotobuf-dev protobuf-compiler
apt-get install libqrencode-dev
cd ..
wget https://protobuf.googlecode.com/files/protobuf-2.5.0.tar.gz
tar xzvf protobuf-2.5.0.tar.gz
cd pro*
./configure --disable-shared
make
sudo make install
cd ..
git clone https://github.com/kryptohash/kryptohash.git
cd k*
./autogen.sh
CPPFLAGS="-Ikeccak -Ikeccak/SnP -Ikeccak/KeccakF-1600 -I/usr/local/include" LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib" ./configure
checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... yes
configure: error: "Big Endian not supported"

This is strange.  The configure.ac file used here is the basically the same one you get with Bitcoin 0.9.3.  Can you try compiling Bitcoin 0.9.3?
Activity: 364
Giving up on this coin soon. Can't even compile the wallet and I'm not getting help.

wget -O boost_1_57_0.tar.gz http://sourceforge.net/projects/boost/files/boost/1.57.0/boost_1_57_0.tar.gz/download
cd boost_1_57_0/
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install build-essential g++ python-dev autotools-dev libicu-dev build-essential libbz2-dev
cd ..
cd pro*
make
sudo make install
cd ..
cd k*
./autogen.sh
CPPFLAGS="-Ikeccak -Ikeccak/SnP -Ikeccak/KeccakF-1600 -I/usr/local/include" LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib -Wl,-rpath=/usr/local/lib" ./configure

to avoid configure: error: "Big Endian not supported" : ./configure CXXFLAGS=-fpermissive
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I am getting about 3 blocks rejected for everyone that I find on my 280x. Anyone else having this issue?

I also can only get my 280X to mine. My 270X will not mine just HW errors and my other pc with Nvidia cards also nothing but HW.

What settings you use for your 280x?

I have my shades set to 2048 and shader mul set to 8.

Right now I show 32 accepted and 96 rejected.

I believe that cgminer info is incorrect right now so it is actually 16 found and 48 rejected. If you notice that cgminer accepted /rejected is always an even number.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

cd boost_1_57_0/
sudo apt-get update
cd ..
cd pro*
make
sudo make install
cd ..
cd k*
./autogen.sh
I believe there is an issue with the PID parameters.  The Difficulty has not increased fast enough to reach the Setpoint which is supposed to be 1 mined block every 180 seconds.    There shouldn't be more than 500 blocks per day and yet, we are at block 2400 at the moment.

I also think that because the Diff remains too low, some miners are seeing rejections because they ended up submitting new blocks with the same old TXs.
I try to compile mac wallet, I have this error

Code:
genesis.cpp:15: error: function definition does not declare parameters
genesis.cpp:20: error: function definition does not declare parameters
genesis.cpp:25: error: function definition does not declare parameters
genesis.cpp: In function ‘const Genesis::MapGenesis& Genesis::Genesis()’:
genesis.cpp:32: error: ‘mapGenesisTestnet’ was not declared in this scope
genesis.cpp:34: error: ‘mapGenesis’ was not declared in this scope
genesis.cpp:36: error: ‘mapGenesisRegtest’ was not declared in this scope
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
I am getting about 3 blocks rejected for everyone that I find on my 280x. Anyone else having this issue?

I also can only get my 280X to mine. My 270X will not mine just HW errors and my other pc with Nvidia cards also nothing but HW.

What settings you use for your 280x?
Activity: 350
rpc command on the wallet show wrong difficulty

Yes, found blocks states 2/2 when diff is 20.  I wasn't sure about that one but there was a bug at block 99 last night involving difficulty.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
update: with my 7950 ive gotten A:26 R:40 with 12 blocks solved in 4.5 hours. fiddle with you -mul and when its workign even if its rejecting let it set for 10-15 min and see if it works out.
rpc command on the wallet show wrong difficulty
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
I have a gigabyte r9 280x an can't mine with this settings  Huh

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
C:\Users\king\Desktop\KRYPTOHASH\cgminer-khc\cgminer.exe --kryptohash -o 127.0.0.1:38912 -u x  -p x --shaders 2048 --shaders-mul 8
legendary
Activity: 1400

Activity: 414
To be honest pool will be needed very soon. Can not even imagine how to make successful project without pool's support. Anyway - wish all best!
Yeah, everything was in the correct place. I did a clean install and now everything appears to be functioning properly. Very strange.

o_O

Activity: 50
Yeah, everything was in the correct place. I did a clean install and now everything appears to be functioning properly. Very strange.
I have been unable to mine, but it appears blocks are still being generated. I get stuck at either "Waiting for work from pool 0" or "Pool 0 127.0.0.1:32912 not responding!." I have tried inputting "getwork" into the debug cli and I get a reply that says "out of memory error 7." I've also tried redownloading the blockchain, and changing the username/password in the kryptohash.conf and nothing seems to help. Everything was working before the wallet update.

Occasionally I get "Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid" when I frost execute my batch file, but not every time. I'm going to try a clean install of the wallet.

Is this Windows?  If so, ensure the kryptohash.conf is in the right folder. 

Unless you specified a different directory when executed kryptohash-qt.exe for the first time, the working directory is:  C:\Users\{Your_UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Kryptohash\

If it is Linux then, there should be in  /home/{Your_UserName}/.kryptohash  directory.

I never seen the "out of memory error 7"

Activity: 50
I have been unable to mine, but it appears blocks are still being generated. I get stuck at either "Waiting for work from pool 0" or "Pool 0 127.0.0.1:32912 not responding!." I have tried inputting "getwork" into the debug cli and I get a reply that says "out of memory error 7." I've also tried redownloading the blockchain, and changing the username/password in the kryptohash.conf and nothing seems to help. Everything was working before the wallet update.

Occasionally I get "Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid" when I frost execute my batch file, but not every time. I'm going to try a clean install of the wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Twitter @Acimirov
So ...When we will be able to mine in pool ?

Activity: 24
Interesting, got two 280x on Win7x64 w/14.9 drivers.  Getting about 147k on each card but nothing ever found on card #2, only HW errors?

Swap back over to known good sgminer cfg for DRK and bam, GPU 1 working solid.  Latest gpu support was for cgminer 3.7.2 and this ver is 3.7.5.  Anyone have any ideas?

We need to investigate this. Can you please supply a cgminer debug output?  Otherwise, I'm going to have to order another 290x  Tongue

wr104, I sent u mine via PM
Interesting, got two 280x on Win7x64 w/14.9 drivers.  Getting about 147k on each card but nothing ever found on card #2, only HW errors?

Swap back over to known good sgminer cfg for DRK and bam, GPU 1 working solid.  Latest gpu support was for cgminer 3.7.2 and this ver is 3.7.5.  Anyone have any ideas?

We need to investigate this. Can you please supply a cgminer debug output?  Otherwise, I'm going to have to order another 290x  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: