Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community - page 25. (Read 8647 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Of course, now fans have difficulty buying tickets to idol events, especially if they are not living in South Korea. But how do you want to deal with this problem?
Yes, you are right, it is more difficult for foreign fans to buy tickets than for Korean fans, but KStarCoin platform solves this problem. We give users the opportunity to earn tokens, due to which they will be able to get tickets for concerts. In addition, the usual sale of tickets will be realized, but since the platform is based on the blockchain, speculation with price and authenticity is excluded.
Activity: 25
Your roadmap shows that you will have up to 100 concerts and fan meetings a year. These are great expenses, is your platform able to cope with such a load?
copper member
Which currencies do you accept during the ico sale? If you sell from the Latoken exchange, can there be a multi-currency exchange?
The accepted currency is ETH. But since we sell tokens from the stock exchange, it will soon be possible to buy for Bitcoins. Stay tuned, we will report soon when the second round of the crowdsale begins.
copper member
Hello guys. it's so attractive ICO. Do you have any testing product available yet? If not, when will you launch the platform to work?
Hello. So far, we are continuing to develop the KStarCoin platform. At the end of the year we plan to launch a platform for selling tickets, and in early 2019 to complete the development of a platform with the crowdsale services.
Activity: 16
Of course, now fans have difficulty buying tickets to idol events, especially if they are not living in South Korea. But how do you want to deal with this problem?
Activity: 16
Which currencies do you accept during the ico sale? If you sell from the Latoken exchange, can there be a multi-currency exchange?
Activity: 17
Hello guys. it's so attractive ICO. Do you have any testing product available yet? If not, when will you launch the platform to work?
copper member
Hello. Are your sales still active? I heard that tokens no longer apply. But how then do you continue airdrop until the end of November?
Yes, all users can participate in Airdrop until November 30th. We completed the first stage of the main sales on November 9 and will soon announce when you can buy KSC tokens again.
Activity: 44
Hello. Are your sales still active? I heard that tokens no longer apply. But how then do you continue airdrop until the end of November?
copper member
Hi, the project sounds interesting, but who, apart from the fans, will benefit from supporting the platform? Who are your consumers?
The platform can benefit not only ordinary users who are keen on Korean culture, but many brands can become advertisers and partners of the project, providing users with favorable conditions for trade. Investors will receive a profit from owning tokens on a long-term basis.
I understand why users will come to the platform. But what benefits do you offer for commercial structures? Why will companies interact with you?
KStarCoin has such advantages and benefits for commercial structures:
- Distribution channel that could target all geographic areas
- Less burden on marketing due to the existence for KStarlive’s Media commerce capabilities
- Solves the issue of a lack of a payment system
Read more about KStarCoin project in white paper https://kstarcoin.com/download/KStarLive_KStarCoin_ICO_Whitepaper.pdf?v=20180705123002
copper member
I think it would be interesting for me to get your tokens. But what type of wallet do I need for this?
This can be any wallet that can support tokens created using Ethereum ERC-20 format. If you didn’t have a wallet before, you can create MyEtheriumWallet, it is one of the most popular service. If you need instruction read this text https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/how-to-receive-your-free-airdrops-bounty-making-an-ether-wallet-guide-for-dummies-73987b037ec6
Activity: 60
Hi, the project sounds interesting, but who, apart from the fans, will benefit from supporting the platform? Who are your consumers?
The platform can benefit not only ordinary users who are keen on Korean culture, but many brands can become advertisers and partners of the project, providing users with favorable conditions for trade. Investors will receive a profit from owning tokens on a long-term basis.
I understand why users will come to the platform. But what benefits do you offer for commercial structures? Why will companies interact with you?
Activity: 41
I think it would be interesting for me to get your tokens. But what type of wallet do I need for this?
copper member
You plan to implement many tokens, but if you don’t manage to sell them all, what will you do with them? Will you burn your tokens? If yes, how can we know that unsold tokens will be really burned?
For crowdsale to investors allocated 70% of KSC tokens. Unsold tokens just will not be released.
copper member
Activity: 83
You plan to implement many tokens, but if you don’t manage to sell them all, what will you do with them? Will you burn your tokens? If yes, how can we know that unsold tokens will be really burned?
Activity: 60
copper member
As you proceed on your ico sale are you planning to have an referral bonus?
We offer airdrop bonuses 200 tokens when registering on the Дфeщлyт exchange and joining our social networks before November 30. We do not use the referral program. Read more rules in the article https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/200-kstarcoin-ksc-airdrop-event-on-latoken-666dea796049
copper member
You pay much attention to the issue of ticket sales. What improvements do you want to make and why is it important?
Many fans do not have access to see their own idols with their own eyes. Although users do an important task - they push the Hallyu wave further around the world. KStarCoin platform will allow rewarding active users with charity tickets, as well as create a system to discourage speculation with price and authenticity. In addition, users can legally but anonymously sell their ticket in case they cannot be present.
Activity: 54
As you proceed on your ico sale are you planning to have an referral bonus?
Pages:
Jump to: