Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community - page 9. (Read 8643 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What languages will be available for use on the platform? If you are planning to enter the international market, it would be nice to have a multilingual support.
Probably we are adapting the KStarCoin platform for several languages, including English, Korean and Chinese, maybe Japanese. Now such languages are available on the project website if you are looking for documentation not in English.
Will you only adapt the system for the Asian market? What areas do you consider a promising market for the project?
copper member
Activity: 154
What languages will be available for use on the platform? If you are planning to enter the international market, it would be nice to have a multilingual support.
Probably we are adapting the KStarCoin platform for several languages, including English, Korean and Chinese, maybe Japanese. Now such languages are available on the project website if you are looking for documentation not in English.
Activity: 83
Your project will bring great benefits to society. What benefits do you offer to partner companies?
Activity: 252
copper member
Hello. How do you think, how long does it take for the project to bring a stable profit? It looks promising enough to quickly get soft cap.

We are confident in the successful promotion of the KStarCoin platform. Primarily because the fan base of KStarlive is growing rapidly. KStarlive projects to reach 30 million subscribers by December 2019 and 50 million followers by December 2021. Each of these people are potential users of the KStarCoin platform.
Activity: 54
Hello. How do you think, how long does it take for the project to bring a stable profit? It looks promising enough to quickly get soft cap.
Activity: 60
Hello. Who will be the main users of kstarcoin? Are there any restrictions?
copper member
Not to say that the idea of rewarding users for creating traffic is new. Therefore, it is interesting to know how your project is different from others?

KStarCoin project is not limited only to rewarding followers for attracting traffic. We also create a crowdfunding system, a ticketing system, and help users easily access Korean brands. Please read this article and everything will become clear to you https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/what-is-kstarcoins-benefits-2d93fc107025
Activity: 119
Not to say that the idea of rewarding users for creating traffic is new. Therefore, it is interesting to know how your project is different from others?
copper member
I guess you will create your wallet on the platform. What did you envision as a defense mechanism
KStarCoin team suggests using the minimum account blocking feature. For example, lets say a user had $3,000 worth of KSC and had set the minimum balance at $2,000. If the account were to be hacked, the hacker will only be able to withdraw $1,000 worth of KSC. It allow the user 12 hours to see that their account has been compromised and to take action.
Activity: 204
I guess you will create your wallet on the platform. What did you envision as a defense mechanism
copper member
Do you check the citizenship of users who want to invest in the project? Are there any restrictions for residents of the United States or China?
In general, we have no restrictions on which countries can participate in the purchase of tokens. Even if in the USA there are some problems with the registration of tokens, then the user can purchase coins from there, understanding the risks. Our project has a global focus.
What services or products can I spend my KSC tokens on? Do you have it only for internal use? You did not create a cryptocurrency?
The range of functions of the KStarCoin platform is extensive, so you can use your tokens in several directions. Read this article to learn more https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/what-can-you-do-with-your-kstarcoin-7fd409a98546
copper member
Your project is well structured and I think is able to raise enough funds to launch the platform. But what role do blockchain technologies play here?
For each of KStarLive’s business models, there are needs for blockchain & decentralization technology to increase transparency, reach and provide solutions for K-Stars & consumers. Creating tokens based on blockchain technologies will simplify the payment system for users, make the purchase of tickets and Korean goods or services more accessible. In addition, our partners can take part in the development of the blockchain structure, which will facilitate the easy integration of new companies into the ecosystem.
Activity: 54
Your project is well structured and I think is able to raise enough funds to launch the platform. But what role do blockchain technologies play here?
Do you check the citizenship of users who want to invest in the project? Are there any restrictions for residents of the United States or China?
In general, we have no restrictions on which countries can participate in the purchase of tokens. Even if in the USA there are some problems with the registration of tokens, then the user can purchase coins from there, understanding the risks. Our project has a global focus.
What services or products can I spend my KSC tokens on? Do you have it only for internal use? You did not create a cryptocurrency?
copper member
copper member
I know that kstarlive has been working for a long time. What is the reason for wanting to launch your own ico project?
KStarCoin is KStarLive’s Cryptocurrency that will be integrated into KStarLive’s Hallyu Community. We started this project for a simple reason: Fair distribution of value. Currently, fans of Hallyu are creating valuable, high quality content on SNS platforms that generate monetary value. However, all of the profit generated by the content is currently kept by the SNS platforms. Using blockchain technology, we will be able to accurately give back value to our users.
copper member
Isn't airdrop tokens given immediately? So far, my wallet is empty, although I have fulfilled all the conditions. When will the distribution of tokens?
In terms of airdrop campaigns, it is indicated that the kSC  tokens will be distributed 10 days after the end of the campaign. You need to wait, and if there are still problems, write to us.
copper member
Can I really get tickets for the concert if I become a member of the Kstarcoin platform? It’s hard to believe that with so much demand it will be easy.
Yes, with the KStarCoin platform you can buy concert tickets. But you can also win VIP tickets by participating in the life of the ecosystem and by providing a certain number of tokens that users receive for producing content.
Pages:
Jump to: