Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community - page 6. (Read 8643 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I'm having difficulty participating in the airdrop. If I haven’t received my bonus tokens yet, what could be the reason?
Activity: 36
You have already determined what the system will encourage users and what type of content is beneficial to you?
We can accurately estimate how many tokens will be given for different activities on the platform later. It is important for us to stimulate any activity that can bring traffic: the creation of text and video content, its distribution and more
Understand your train of thought, you need to wait for more information. But what about copyright protection? You can follow who is the author of the material, so that there is no theft?
copper member
Activity: 154
You say that the platform will allow non-Korean users to purchase goods. Are you planning to act as an intermediary or distributor?
The use of blockchain technologies that are implemented on the KStarCoin platform allows you to buy cosmetics easier and cheaper. One of the reasons for the high price of K-beauty products is the complicated distribution process. A blockchain platform will be the mediator of distribution and the middlemen will be gone. Therefore, the price for the distribution is almost zero. This is an innovative way to get rid of useless, pricey middlemen.
Activity: 17
You say that the platform will allow non-Korean users to purchase goods. Are you planning to act as an intermediary or distributor?
copper member
You have already determined what the system will encourage users and what type of content is beneficial to you?
We can accurately estimate how many tokens will be given for different activities on the platform later. It is important for us to stimulate any activity that can bring traffic: the creation of text and video content, its distribution and more
copper member
I wonder if you are willing to pay users for their unique content, then how can you track whether the material was previously published on the platform on behalf of another user?
Tracking who is the author of the content and save authorship will help the blockchain technology. In addition, it is convenient for crosspromotional engagements because these self-executing smart contracts can automatically pay the influencer once he or she has published the agreed-upon promotional content.
copper member
If you sell tokens for ethereum then what is your exchange rate? What is the current price of the token?
Now, when the first round of sales is over and the second will be appointed soon, we cannot name the exact price of the KSC  token. In the first round for 1 ETH you could get 3000 KSC, token price was 0.05 $.
Activity: 7
I wonder if you are willing to pay users for their unique content, then how can you track whether the material was previously published on the platform on behalf of another user?
If you sell tokens for ethereum then what is your exchange rate? What is the current price of the token?
Activity: 67
I think the demand for your tokens will be good, because the idea is reasonable and promising. I'm wondering what kind of tokens will users receive as a reward? After all, you are talking about the presence of two types of tokens.
Users can be rewarded with KSC  tokens for their actions on the KStarCoin platform and, if necessary, they can exchange tokens for each other. KStarCoin(KSC) will be used for purchasing exclusive goods or services such as concert ticketing, crowdfunding and exclusive licensed goods. And KRC tokens will allow to make offline payment and purchase k-beauty products or get travel opportunity. See the token cycle diagram on the website https://kstarcoin.com/
As you proceed on your ico sale are you planning to have an referral bonus?
copper member
How did you come up with such a great project idea? How long have you been thinking about how to implement such a decision?
KStarCoin is KStarLive’s Cryptocurrency that will be integrated into KStarLive’s Hallyu Community. We started this project 9 months ago for a simple reason: Fair distribution of value. Currently, fans of Hallyu are creating valuable, high quality content on SNS platforms that generate monetary value but they get nothing for their useful activities. We do not agree with this state of affairs and want to return the value to our users.
And it is true that if I write stories with the participation of members of Korean groups, then maybe I will be able to receive rewards in the form of tokens, if I post the text on the platform?
Correctly! Any activity that generates traffic (such as creating content, reading, sharing) will be rewarded in the form of our coin! Through our platform, we will distribute value in a logical and proper manner.
Activity: 108
How did you come up with such a great project idea? How long have you been thinking about how to implement such a decision?
KStarCoin is KStarLive’s Cryptocurrency that will be integrated into KStarLive’s Hallyu Community. We started this project 9 months ago for a simple reason: Fair distribution of value. Currently, fans of Hallyu are creating valuable, high quality content on SNS platforms that generate monetary value but they get nothing for their useful activities. We do not agree with this state of affairs and want to return the value to our users.
And it is true that if I write stories with the participation of members of Korean groups, then maybe I will be able to receive rewards in the form of tokens, if I post the text on the platform?
copper member
What products do you want to sell through the platform? Already have a list of companies that will cooperate with you?
Using KStarCoin platform Hallyu fans will be able to safely purchase Korea-related products, including K-pop performance tickets and souvenirs. Now we cooperate with KShopLive. This shop sells cosmetics and lenses. In more detail about other firms of partners we will tell in social networks when the platform starts.
copper member
Activity: 274
What products do you want to sell through the platform? Already have a list of companies that will cooperate with you?
copper member
Your concept allows you to believe in the future of ico projects. Will I have problems with registering on the platform if I do not live in Europe?
The KStarCoin project has no restrictions for participants in their place of residence or otherwise. Also, you do not need to pass verification to buy KSC tokens, since they are sold through the exchange with which we cooperate
And how can I buy tokens if you do not have a registration button on the site?
The registration button will appear later when we announce the start of the next round of sales. The first ended November 9
copper member
Hello. Is it possible to transfer purchased ksc tokens or received during airdrop and bounty promotion? Or will this be possible only after the sales are finally closed?
Standard industry procedure with regards to coins received through either investment or airdrop is that tokens are not tradable until KSC’s listing on an exchange. This means that the lock function will not allow the transfer of coins to a different accounts or addresses. This procedure is in place to protect investors.
Activity: 108
Activity: 20
Your concept allows you to believe in the future of ico projects. Will I have problems with registering on the platform if I do not live in Europe?
The KStarCoin project has no restrictions for participants in their place of residence or otherwise. Also, you do not need to pass verification to buy KSC tokens, since they are sold through the exchange with which we cooperate
And how can I buy tokens if you do not have a registration button on the site?
Pages:
Jump to: