Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community - page 5. (Read 8643 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1
If a large number of users start adding content to the platform to get tokens, will it not lead to confusion? You can track the authorship and originality of the material?
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello. Is it possible to transfer purchased ksc tokens or received during airdrop and bounty promotion? Or will this be possible only after the sales are finally closed?
copper member
Activity: 154
How fast can I get ksc tokens? Your distribution starts immediately after the completion of ico sales or immediately after payment will everything be credited to the wallet?
Since we cooperate in the Latoken exchange and sell tokens we carry out, you can get your KSC coins without delay immediately after payment. Wait until the next round of sale begins. We will announce it soon in social networks. Join telegram group https://t.me/kstarlive
copper member
In the roadmap you point to the development of a SOBLO consortium. What is it for and what is its advantage over existing systems?
SOBLO (Society of Blockchain) is a system that can process transactions faster than the typical blockchain system. By using a consortium based blockchain that uses PBFT consensus algorithm, Soblo will be able to process up to 1000 transactions per second. Also, DApp developers that are members of the consortium will have a free smart contract environment as well as technical assistance.
If you allow, too, enter into a dialogue. Do I understand correctly that you have teamed up with other companies to develop such a protocol and this will allow them to use different payment systems while staying in the same system?
SOBLO free blockchain consortium structure will operate based on good faith. In this structure,
1. The nodes will operate in good faith and without coin rewards. It will therefore not need miners and will not waste electricity.
2. By combining many blockchain projects into one consortium, it will save tremendous amount of resources by different organizations.
3. By organizing the consortium in an effective manner, it would still serve, effectively, as a decentralized
system.
4. Due to the structure of the blockchain consortium, it will operate fast and without cost. This will
ultimately lead to the creation of blockchain services that can be applied and used in real life situations and
overcome the problems that many current platforms face in its application to real businesses.
You can learn more about this structure in the article https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/kstarlive-doogle-legalblock-and-underpin-join-forces-to-create-soblo-433100d51c7
Activity: 41
How fast can I get ksc tokens? Your distribution starts immediately after the completion of ico sales or immediately after payment will everything be credited to the wallet?
copper member
What is the amount of tokens allocated for the team? Is it possible to start the exchange immediately after the end of sales?
For team reserved 10% tokens. Founders, Team Members, Advisors, and Partners will be restricted from making any KStarCoin transactions for a minimum of 6 months after its listing for its first exchange. Our belief, support, and commitment to maintain stable coin market value is our number one priority.
brand new
You are talking about security and I am wondering what steps have been taken to make the use of the platform and wallet more secure?
copper member
If I don’t understand too much about content creation, how can I benefit from the kstarcoin platform?
Of course, in addition to the reward system, users can buy KSC  tokens in order to pay for their purchases of Korean goods, concert tickets and many other things.
Only content creators will be able to receive tokens as encouragement? Maybe there are other actions that allow users to earn coins?
Of course. For attracting friends to the platforms, we also think of giving a reward. This is similar to the referral system when you receive bonuses, due to the number of attracted followers
Activity: 119
In the roadmap you point to the development of a SOBLO consortium. What is it for and what is its advantage over existing systems?
SOBLO (Society of Blockchain) is a system that can process transactions faster than the typical blockchain system. By using a consortium based blockchain that uses PBFT consensus algorithm, Soblo will be able to process up to 1000 transactions per second. Also, DApp developers that are members of the consortium will have a free smart contract environment as well as technical assistance.
If you allow, too, enter into a dialogue. Do I understand correctly that you have teamed up with other companies to develop such a protocol and this will allow them to use different payment systems while staying in the same system?
copper member
copper member
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
Activity: 7
What is the amount of tokens allocated for the team? Is it possible to start the exchange immediately after the end of sales?
Activity: 16
If I don’t understand too much about content creation, how can I benefit from the kstarcoin platform?
Of course, in addition to the reward system, users can buy KSC  tokens in order to pay for their purchases of Korean goods, concert tickets and many other things.
Only content creators will be able to receive tokens as encouragement? Maybe there are other actions that allow users to earn coins?
brand new
The idea is intriguing, especially nice to think that you can get your content tokens. Maybe I can find my fans there…Will see.  What determines the amount of remuneration of the platform member?
copper member
I see you are a professional attorney and you have a good team. I hope this project will be successful. What to do to buy tokens? How about verification, should it go through?
Thank you for your confidence in the KStarCoin. In order to buy KSC tokens, users do not need to verify their documents. Just register on the Latoken exchange and start buying when the sale starts. We will soon announce the start of the second round of sales. But if you want to participate in the airdrop campaign, then verification is required.
copper member
copper member
I'm having difficulty participating in the airdrop. If I haven’t received my bonus tokens yet, what could be the reason?
Airdrops are sent after the month's bounty program is finished. If you have no receieved your airdrop please don't hesitate to contact us!
copper member
You have already determined what the system will encourage users and what type of content is beneficial to you?
We can accurately estimate how many tokens will be given for different activities on the platform later. It is important for us to stimulate any activity that can bring traffic: the creation of text and video content, its distribution and more
Understand your train of thought, you need to wait for more information. But what about copyright protection? You can follow who is the author of the material, so that there is no theft?
Blockchain technology allows not only to make micropayments, but also to better regulate issues of authorship. The blockchain can introduce a level of transparency into the data space that is currently not available. Because the blockchain is a decentralized ledger that is immutable, transparent and easily auditable, it can enable users to have control over their data, including what data is being shared and who it is being sold to. Enabling users to regain control over their data also creates a new revenue-generating model that allows users to be directly compensated for the personal data that they choose to share.
brand new
hi. Which wallet is suitable to get Airdrop tokens? Maybe not all wallets are suitable.
Activity: 16
Pages:
Jump to: