Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community - page 8. (Read 8643 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Do you accept only eth? I know that KSC token is based on etherium but if your platform will allow to use several currency it will be great
Activity: 56
Your idea looks exciting. How do I know how much profit I can raise with your platform?
copper member
Activity: 154
I think the demand for your tokens will be good, because the idea is reasonable and promising. I'm wondering what kind of tokens will users receive as a reward? After all, you are talking about the presence of two types of tokens.
Users can be rewarded with KSC  tokens for their actions on the KStarCoin platform and, if necessary, they can exchange tokens for each other. KStarCoin(KSC) will be used for purchasing exclusive goods or services such as concert ticketing, crowdfunding and exclusive licensed goods. And KRC tokens will allow to make offline payment and purchase k-beauty products or get travel opportunity. See the token cycle diagram on the website https://kstarcoin.com/
As you proceed on your ico sale are you planning to have an referral bonus?
We offer airdrop bonuses 200 tokens when registering on the stock exchange and joining our social networks before November 30. We do not use the referral program
Activity: 49
Hello, your idea inspires me. But is it necessary to create content to receive bonuses? Are there any other ways for users who are not too creative to create something new?
copper member
You write that you cooperate with Korean brands. And if I do not live in Korea and the countries closest to it, I still can order goods through the platform?
Through KStarCoin’s ICO, we will be able to make our services more accessible to fans around the world and make it easier and faster to communicate with Hallyu stars (see figures of KStarCoinomy included in this Whitepaper). With KStarCoin, non-Korean fans will be able to crowdfund and purchase products and services such as buying their favorite stars presents and crowdfunding concerts in their respective countries. Moreover, fans will be able to safely purchase Korea-related products, including K-pop performance tickets and souvenirs.
Activity: 70
You write that you cooperate with Korean brands. And if I do not live in Korea and the countries closest to it, I still can order goods through the platform?
copper member
Why did you decide to create a blockchain platform if Kstarlive project is already quite popular?
When we became interested in the growth of Hallyu, our goal was to create a communication and content oriented service between fans and Hallyu stars. We believe that this goal will be achieved faster, safer, and more transparent with KStarLive platform by integrating our blockchain technology in a decentralized ecosystem. We believe that our platform will also lead to a stronger global adoption which will also benefit existing parties in the ecosystem
copper member
It is hard to believe that there is much speculation in the ticket market. Is it possible, even in such a developed country as South Korea, is this problem so acute?
Yes this is true. At least 1/4 of all tickets sold are purchased via bots or scammers and resold at prices that are 200 - 300% or even up to 1000% of the original price.
And what steps do you want to take to improve this situation?
Blockchain based tickets are a solution to this problem and various other issues the ticketing industry faces. KStarCoin will create a smart-ticketing protocol, which will issue smart tickets to the address of the wallet on the blockchain. This will make ticket sales safe. Also the owner of such a smart ticket is also free to anonymously sell his or her ticket but has to do so within the decentralized infrastructure of the protocol.
copper member
I think the demand for your tokens will be good, because the idea is reasonable and promising. I'm wondering what kind of tokens will users receive as a reward? After all, you are talking about the presence of two types of tokens.
Users can be rewarded with KSC  tokens for their actions on the KStarCoin platform and, if necessary, they can exchange tokens for each other. KStarCoin(KSC) will be used for purchasing exclusive goods or services such as concert ticketing, crowdfunding and exclusive licensed goods. And KRC tokens will allow to make offline payment and purchase k-beauty products or get travel opportunity. See the token cycle diagram on the website https://kstarcoin.com/
Activity: 94
It is hard to believe that there is much speculation in the ticket market. Is it possible, even in such a developed country as South Korea, is this problem so acute?
Yes this is true. At least 1/4 of all tickets sold are purchased via bots or scammers and resold at prices that are 200 - 300% or even up to 1000% of the original price.
And what steps do you want to take to improve this situation?
copper member
Activity: 49
Why did you decide to create a blockchain platform if Kstarlive project is already quite popular?
Activity: 67
copper member
I think that you will use advertising on the platform as another way of obtaining funds for its livelihoods. What conditions can you offer for companies interested in advertising?
Yes, the KStarCoin platform can benefit not only ordinary users who are keen on Korean culture, but many brands can become advertisers and partners of the project, providing users with favorable conditions for trade. KStarCoin will attract a large number of Millenials who are a potential audience for many companies. Also, due to the fact that we will collaborate with the event organizers, it is possible to organize a cross-promotion of the brand. Blockchain-based smart contracts can be written to reduce potential conflicts arising during crosspromotional engagements. These self-executing smart contracts can automatically pay the influencer once he or she has published the agreed-upon promotional content. This would alleviate any potential issues between the advertiser and the influencer as the terms of the contract and the payment obligation would be coded into the smart contract.
copper member
If I understand the instructions correctly, in order to get airdrop bonus I need to provide you with the documents, right? Will I have only an ID card or will you not accept them?
ID card is suitable for verification. Or you can upload one of your identity document: passport, ID or driving license. This page gives full information about verification procedure https://promo.latoken.com/how.
Activity: 94
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I think that you will use advertising on the platform as another way of obtaining funds for its livelihoods. What conditions can you offer for companies interested in advertising?
copper member
What languages will be available for use on the platform? If you are planning to enter the international market, it would be nice to have a multilingual support.
Probably we are adapting the KStarCoin platform for several languages, including English, Korean and Chinese, maybe Japanese. Now such languages are available on the project website if you are looking for documentation not in English.
Will you only adapt the system for the Asian market? What areas do you consider a promising market for the project?
We see potential in the markets of America, Europe and Japan due to the high involvement of people from 10 to 30 years. But our focus is on the Southeast Asian market.
copper member
Your project will bring great benefits to society. What benefits do you offer to partner companies?
KStarCoin has such advantages and benefits for commercial structures:
- Distribution channel that could target all geographic areas
- Less burden on marketing due to the existence for KStarlive’s Media commerce capabilities
- Solves the issue of a lack of a payment system
Activity: 220
If I understand the instructions correctly, in order to get airdrop bonus I need to provide you with the documents, right? Will I have only an ID card or will you not accept them?
Pages:
Jump to: