Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lampix Token Launch - Bringing Blockchain Image Mining to A/R Systems - page 7. (Read 16813 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
And what's the role of PIX token in this business model? Is there any?
Cheers, S0210
Activity: 4
Nope, the idea is to store the actual data on a cloud database like Amazon Cloud or Google Cloud and just put on the blockchain the "signtaure " ( = hash) of the data. This way we don't put in a very expensive place ( blockchain) from computational point of view the data. But we do ensure that nobody messed up with the data as the data signature is  on the blockchain and everybody can see it and if you modify it the signatures don't match anymore. It will be 1 signature (hash ) per "image".
Activity: 29

"We are building the first blockchain based ‘image mining’ network for augmented reality or any other computer vision system, such as the Lampix product. We are creating a new blockchain that will hold {image,description} data-sets of real world objects. This data is a vital prerequisite for augmenting reality systems ranging from smartphones, wearable glasses, or our own Lampix product." quote from Lampix Whitepaper.
You can check it here: https://www.lampix.com/whitepaper.pdf
Also, please join our Telegram group: t.me/lampix_project

''The actual data stored in the PIX ecosystem will not be stored on the Ethereum blockchain, due to data size limitations.''

Does this mean that you will be transferring to your own blockchain?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I’m all in on this project. Good luck guys.
Activity: 45

"We are building the first blockchain based ‘image mining’ network for augmented reality or any other computer vision system, such as the Lampix product. We are creating a new blockchain that will hold {image,description} data-sets of real world objects. This data is a vital prerequisite for augmenting reality systems ranging from smartphones, wearable glasses, or our own Lampix product." quote from Lampix Whitepaper.
You can check it here: https://www.lampix.com/whitepaper.pdf
Also, please join our Telegram group: t.me/lampix_project
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
In ICO paper you released that you need to acquire 50 mil USD to start production. How do you cope with the fact that you have acquired only 25% of that value on ICO? Thank you for the answer Smiley
its a really nice idea and project. If they can realize a larger roll out of their device, it would be  a nice step for their business. On which channels is the team active? Slack, Telegram?

Hi, you can join on Telegram: t.me/lampix_project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
its a really nice idea and project. If they can realize a larger roll out of their device, it would be  a nice step for their business. On which channels is the team active? Slack, Telegram?
Activity: 94
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟
Lampix will be on Binance or Bitfinex next week. #Tothemoon)))
Thank you for the updates, it looks great. I have been accumulating PIX for the past few weeks, because I really believe this is one of the most undervalued project currently.
Activity: 81
Activity: 303
Merit: 101
I like this idea.It works. Grin
Activity: 52
Really hope your project will succeed !
Any updates here? Can we expect some new decent exchanges?
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Lampix is now listed on CoinCodex.com. You can monitor PIX price in real-time and create a watchlist!

Here's how it looks like on mobile:

And this is the desktop version:

PIX token updates           

New York, October 17th , 2017.
Lampix and PIX continue to stand out for their originality and creativity as well as tackling a space that nobody else is working in. Lampix has been in the news regularly for the last few weeks. Here are a few updates: 
  • Forbes article Crypto And ICOs Just Entered The Physical World In A Big Way ( October 17th 2017)

• Interview on Invest In Blockchain (October 10th 2017) 

• Live AMA on Hack the System Youtube channel (October 5th 2017)

• And last but not least: Interview, to be published on Tuesday, October 24th, on Bad Crypto Podcast, the 2nd most popular crypto podcast worldwide. ( The interview was recorded last night and I think it went really well !)

Our team is meeting this week with six fortune 500 companies who are interested in using Lampix in Europe.

In addition our CEO, George Popescu will be traveling to Asia in November. If you would like to meet face to face please note the dates of his travel. Our community managers on Slack and Telegram will be organizing meetings in each city where he is traveling.

And stay tuned for a big press release on business development coming soon.

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
Pages:
Jump to: