Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lampix Token Launch - Bringing Blockchain Image Mining to A/R Systems - page 10. (Read 16813 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Anyone know when these tokens will be able to be transferred from one wallet to another ?

On September 19
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
i just have a question.
why do we even need pix coins for a lamp?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Anyone know when these tokens will be able to be transferred from one wallet to another ?
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
I reserve Hindi translation if needed
thanks

I think until now not open bounty translation
so if you want translet to hindi languange, maybe not pay
I participated for free  Cheesy Cheesy and ICO already over successfully
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
It looks like I have missed this ICO for just a few hours. Is it already over? Project is mind boggling.
Activity: 220
This light is very interesting, intelligent interaction, all the chips are over. This product should go through a complete test period can be listed, if the loopholes, then, will want to buy people's confidence in the problem
Activity: 4
no need to answer, it works like a charm. everything alright Smiley
Activity: 4
Hi guys, I'm confused that I sent ETH on ICO but I don't know how to get my PIX token. where can I find it. thank you very much!

The PIX tokens will be distributed a month after the crowdsale ends. Please hold on to your private key from the wallet you sent the ETH, as you will use it to access the PIX.

Joseph Ferrara
Community Manager
Lampix

I have sent my funds from JAXX wallet, is it ok ? (since I control the private keys, I should be ok, right ?  Smiley )
and iff I want to see them, what should I do ? move my private key to myetherwallet and go from there ?
Activity: 372
Hello,

PIX tokens can be seen now but can not be transferred until 31 days after ICO finishes.

Here is how to add PIX tokens to myetherwallet.com:

1. Go to myetherwallet.com
2. Go to transfer (2nd button on top)
3. Unlock your wallet using your favorite method
4. On the right column, under the token balances you will see a button :
ADD  CUSTOM TOKEN

a. Paste the ICO address (you can get it from our website www.lampix.co)
b. type in PIX
c. type in decimals 0 ( very important to get the correct number of PIX shown).

Then you will see your balance in myetherwallet

Other wallets probably have similar functions to do in the same way.

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix

thanks. hopefully the development is going well. goodluck dev and congrat for your ICO

glad to know ,Lampix will rocket soon ,i am sure that
Activity: 261
Hello,

PIX tokens can be seen now but can not be transferred until 31 days after ICO finishes.

ADD  CUSTOM TOKEN

b. type in PIX

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix

thanks. hopefully the development is going well. goodluck dev and congrat for your ICO
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
How many PIX for 1 ETH?Since there will be 500million PIX,ico investor must get better deal
Activity: 39
Hi, just a reminder that the crowdsale token launch (ICO) finishes in 50 minutes....

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
Hello,

ADD  CUSTOM TOKEN

b. type in PIX

George Popescu
CEO
Lampix
your white paper says you need $60m of funding but at current rates it seems like youre only on track to raise $15-20mn. Will this hurt the viability of the entire project? Would like to put some ETH into this but if it's not going to get off the ground seems like a bad idea.

+1 thought exactly the same

Nope, we had a soft cap at $5mil and a hard cap at $60mi, at $12 mil or so it will just go a little slower and smaller then at $60mil
Activity: 36
your white paper says you need $60m of funding but at current rates it seems like youre only on track to raise $15-20mn. Will this hurt the viability of the entire project? Would like to put some ETH into this but if it's not going to get off the ground seems like a bad idea.

+1 thought exactly the same
Activity: 3
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Hi, please consider the use of PIX coins to be paid for mining and voting for pictures.

From my understanding, PIX tokens will be used for both of these. Look at the [ANN] thread and the WP:

To grow a database with over one billion datasets, we determined that the most effective approach is to use PIX tokens as a form of compensation for contribution. PIX tokens will be used to pay miners and voters for their contributions. There are many modules used in the architecture of the Lampix device and database ecosystem. A few include the data storage database, gateway and data submission, and smart contract for voting module.
product nice devs. but the ico like junk. why need ico for lampix??? i think the token may not worth much

Hi, please consider the use of PIX coins to be paid for mining and voting for pictures.
Activity: 168
product nice devs. but the ico like junk. why need ico for lampix??? i think the token may not worth much
Pages:
Jump to: