Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Lampix Token Launch - Bringing Blockchain Image Mining to A/R Systems - page 9. (Read 16813 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I want to trade some coins over here.Please ensure me the procedures for trading.Thankyou.

PIX tokens will become transferable on September 19 and will be listed on exchanges. You need to make an account on these exchanges and start buy/sell them.

Is there an exact block at which tokens will be released?

No, it will be at 12 PM GMT.
Activity: 519
Merit: 250
vetherasset.app
I want to trade some coins over here.Please ensure me the procedures for trading.Thankyou.

PIX tokens will become transferable on September 19 and will be listed on exchanges. You need to make an account on these exchanges and start buy/sell them.

Is there an exact block at which tokens will be released?

When you'll say on what exchange will be added your token?
Thanks!

PIX tokens will be listed on Gatecoin, Hitbtc, Etherdelta, Coss.
We submitted to add on others too, including Bittrex, but still waiting for some confirmations.
Activity: 83
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
A Decentralized Social Marketplace
When you'll say on what exchange will be added your token?
Thanks!
They can't prevent the individuals...
Activity: 187
Lampix reaction to Chinese Central Bank announcement

Hello all,
We regret to see that the Chinese Central Bank has temporarily banned ICOs. We believe ICOs are a way to allow for anybody no matter how much money they have to equitably participate in Internet 3.0 in a transparent and cheap way. No other system allows a human to buy for 1 yuan with the same rights as buying for 10 billion yuan.
Many people have bought the PIX token at the crowdsale. When the tokens were bought the purchasers had a dream and an aspiration to participate in our community. We are not going to prevent some participants from achieving their dreams. We do not think it is fair to treat different purchases differently.
Our Crowdsale was done via a smart contract which is out of our control by design and architecture. That is the whole purpose of a smart contract.
Therefore and without anything we can do, the smart contract will continue, as initially set, and the PIX tokens will be distributed on September 19th as scheduled of course.
We look forward to building a world wide community, revolutionizing how humans and computers interact and enabling the future advances in computer vision and AI with our entire community.

LAMPIX

Well said. And by the way I still don't understand how a central government can technically prevent their citizen to trade token...
Lampix reaction to Chinese Central Bank announcement

Hello all,
We regret to see that the Chinese Central Bank has temporarily banned ICOs. We believe ICOs are a way to allow for anybody no matter how much money they have to equitably participate in Internet 3.0 in a transparent and cheap way. No other system allows a human to buy for 1 yuan with the same rights as buying for 10 billion yuan.
Many people have bought the PIX token at the crowdsale. When the tokens were bought the purchasers had a dream and an aspiration to participate in our community. We are not going to prevent some participants from achieving their dreams. We do not think it is fair to treat different purchases differently.
Our Crowdsale was done via a smart contract which is out of our control by design and architecture. That is the whole purpose of a smart contract.
Therefore and without anything we can do, the smart contract will continue, as initially set, and the PIX tokens will be distributed on September 19th as scheduled of course.
We look forward to building a world wide community, revolutionizing how humans and computers interact and enabling the future advances in computer vision and AI with our entire community.

LAMPIX
Activity: 101
Anryze - Distributed Speech Recognition

hype score: medium
risk: low
investment potential: high

http://icorating.com/project/267/Lampix

Quite interesting to know that. It does seem to have a lot of potential.
PIX will become transferable on September 19 and from that time they will be listed on exchanges.
We will announce soon in which ones.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
! EVO !
any news ? When to wait for a coin on stock exchanges and what exchanges are planned ?
I contributed in the Lampix ICO. Now, how do I claim my PIX tokens?

It depends from what wallet did you contribute.
Please contact us on slack : https://lampix-invite.herokuapp.com/  and you will get online support.

I contributed from MEW, and see that the tokens have already been credited to my wallet. Thanks!

It depends from what wallet did you contribute.
Please contact us on slack : https://lampix-invite.herokuapp.com/  and you will get online support.
So about 660Mio. Token will be in circulation?
No, that amount will be Total amount.
Much less in circulation around 160 mil.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
So about 660Mio. Token will be in circulation?
Pages:
Jump to: