Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] LANACOIN $LANA "PoW/PoS Sha256d" | NO premine | NO ICO | OPEN LAUNCH | - page 11. (Read 77593 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Alright I have a new computer and I will try to create a new wallet here. What are the first steps after I download the wallet? Do I create a config file and THEN do the sync or  just run the downloaded wallet without doing anything?
Activity: 369
Merit: 101
LANACOIN Staking 15% - 25% per Year.
If you have few coins, the POS reward is lower. Do you have over 10 million coins then over 20% POS in the year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
How many coins needed in the wallet to achieve staking rewards every day..?
I have few Millions and i am getting everyday so i believe 1M will be ok, If you are mining with high power than 1 million is few days away if not you can just buy some wall in exchange Here is some coins just get 22/23/24 wall and hold in your wallet, don't let exchange get all your stakes.
Good Luck
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
How many coins needed in the wallet to achieve staking rewards every day..?
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Just need some more people to involve in this coin, Its a hidden coin from lots of people once it will come to popularity this coin has potential for at least 1k Sat, Lets make it happen just bring more people in LANA and LANA will be in one of the best coin to be invest.
LANA POS Mining, Nice Coin ....

Activity: 65
Merit: 1
I liked the beautiful picture on the first page. The logo was made professionally. Good profit distribution system. After entering the large stock exchange, I forecast the growth rate several times.
Important information: Nova will NOT close its doors!

We are happy to announce that we have found a new partner that is willing, experienced, and able to carry on running Nova Exchange.
So.The show will go on! More information will follow. In the meantime, keep on trading crypto.
Best Wishes to you all!

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_LANA/
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Great to be here again on this thread. Any new news for this coin Lanacoin? I think the Dev works to make this coin doable and tradable but hopefully we can see progress on this as soon as possible.Unfortunately we need to develop the wallet as I am feeling some sync issues here.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I am wondering why my coin that I received from an airdrop in June 2017 still says UNCONFIRMED? And it is not synchronizing already. Am I missing a config file here? How can this coin get confirmed? This is impossible that I received something and yet it says UNCONFIRMED.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Yes the coin took a few days to start staking but now I see transactions on about every 2 days
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
everything works on the wallet but i think it still not staking i have about a 1 mn coin in 4 blocks but its not producing any rewards the coins are about 2 days old and the stake time keeps pending between 1 hour- 47 min and then one hour again am i doing something wrong or do i need to get 10 times that amount for it to work
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
hello admin good luck
whitepaper please !!!
Activity: 4
Hello, must say have accumulated this coin and it is very quick to transfer and establish. The Pos function is amazing!!!! One of the quickest to mature and begins to pay substantial coin.  However the coin is not established in a community and the website is a little bland.  If current holders would raise awareness and boost coin, I would hope the Dev would use funds to increase features, displays, and popularity.  Based on its strength in the recent decline it looks like it will have a decent run. Good luck!!
Activity: 33
I hope the team does a better website. They have a running website so it only needs one day of polishing and would look so much better.
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!
Kind reminder to join LanaCoin Telegram group. https://t.me/LanaCoin if you require any assistance. I am not there 24/7 but will do my best to help out.

Lana is still one sleeping giant waiting to explode in the next few weeks. There's a huge potential in this coin.

Realy like that falling market it helps to accumalate some nice coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Kind reminder to join LanaCoin Telegram group. https://t.me/LanaCoin if you require any assistance. I am not there 24/7 but will do my best to help out.

Lana is still one sleeping giant waiting to explode in the next few weeks. There's a huge potential in this coin.
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Activity: 343
Merit: 304
You arent Insane yet, get Insane to go Insane!

Hey guys

how much time need transation this coin ?
i m waiting now about more then hour
is it need 200 Confirmed ?

my tx id .

6f7a84c03d0c0e85eabc09a90363ebb2ab197966105257f61c630b3af482dcce

please speed up this

Hi Cryptopia requirest 200 confirmations i dont know why such high conf time. Block target is Block time target: 2.5 minutes for Pow and Pos.

You can always open a ticket on Cryptopia and kindly ask why such high number of block confs for Lana and request them to lower it.

I asked, they ignored, i think they have rather alot of work they have millions of users and thousands of support tickets, so they wont solve petty issues, but 200 is realy alot
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency

Hey guys

how much time need transation this coin ?
i m waiting now about more then hour
is it need 200 Confirmed ?

my tx id .

6f7a84c03d0c0e85eabc09a90363ebb2ab197966105257f61c630b3af482dcce

please speed up this

Hi Cryptopia requirest 200 confirmations i dont know why such high conf time. Block target is Block time target: 2.5 minutes for Pow and Pos.

You can always open a ticket on Cryptopia and kindly ask why such high number of block confs for Lana and request them to lower it.
Pages:
Jump to: