Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Latium Tasking Platform - page 9. (Read 53524 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 2
June 12, 2018, 11:20:41 PM
Hello Latium believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Latium at: https://cointopper.com/coin/latium

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 12:57:20 PM
You guys think we will have another exchange listing to coincide with the app release this month? Hoping to see us make another leg up soon and maybe find support around ICO price!
Activity: 547
Merit: 109
June 11, 2018, 12:22:38 PM
What is Latium on HitBTC ? Without X.
Is have something connection with LatiumX ? I not found info about just Latium.

of course, there is a connection between LAT and LATX token, LAT is the first token on the project. but for several reasons the Latium team has decided to divide LAT token into LATX token, the goal is to divide the LATIUM value to a smaller level, and given more value and opportunity to get more major and minor investors
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 10, 2018, 02:04:37 PM
What is Latium on HitBTC ? Without X.
Is have something connection with LatiumX ? I not found info about just Latium.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 09, 2018, 04:46:42 PM
There have been great things in few days when I was away from the updates. Restructuring of website and referral program plus internal exchanges were among most interesting developments among other things. This beta will help lot to understand what users want to watch and zero trading fee can be attractive for many traders to come here. This should be taken as beginning for the project.
I think that this function, today is relevant. This is an important factor that makes up a good competitiveness. I think that in the future many will resort to this decision. Devs LATX  are quite far-sighted guys, I think that they feel this situation.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
June 08, 2018, 08:20:45 AM
I need to say that Latium platform really improved.
I spent all my LATX balance for tasks and today I even uploaded ETH (exchanged on the platform for LATX and made new task)

You can check it https://beta.latium.org/task.html?id=681

I think't 11 LATX is good price for joining great new forum https://blockchainforums.info

I also hope that LATX team will send me some LATX for suggestions which I submitted a while ago
Activity: 854
June 05, 2018, 11:38:07 PM
Its been long since I visited the website. I just did and it looks so nice and attractive. I could not resist creating an account. I love everything about the site. Congrats to the LATX team
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
June 04, 2018, 02:00:49 PM
There have been great things in few days when I was away from the updates. Restructuring of website and referral program plus internal exchanges were among most interesting developments among other things. This beta will help lot to understand what users want to watch and zero trading fee can be attractive for many traders to come here. This should be taken as beginning for the project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
June 04, 2018, 11:12:37 AM
Latium team was active during last few days and this thing showed immediate effect on markets. We saw appreciation and good volume on these exchanges. I will say at least listing on more exchanges is key to get other people involved. People will not make effort to come on other exchanges but LATX tokens need to be on big exchanges for big traders.
Yes, you are right, the more the number of exchangers, the more the audience. This is the arithmetic  dependence. Hitbtc this is excellent movement in the front.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
June 02, 2018, 05:32:00 AM
Latium team was active during last few days and this thing showed immediate effect on markets. We saw appreciation and good volume on these exchanges. I will say at least listing on more exchanges is key to get other people involved. People will not make effort to come on other exchanges but LATX tokens need to be on big exchanges for big traders.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 05:20:15 AM
Latium's team has been working very well so far, they've been discussing with some exchanges and LATX is finally listed on the big market. now the latest news from LATX is already listed on Hitbtc and that's great.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
May 31, 2018, 07:18:41 AM
It is good that there are still new developments in the development of the Latium platform,maybe even the developers will bring their business to a good result,I was only pleased with the Exchange Hit BTC
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
May 30, 2018, 02:07:22 PM
We made some big updates to the Beta today! BTC added to the Internal Exchange, a referral system, and big design changes which will help users navigate they platform! Visit https://latium.org/ to check them out.

You can read about some of the changes here https://medium.com/@support_23187/internal-exchange-development-1ccb0d75cfd7
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 09:27:07 AM
LATX grows well now  Smiley
Good project. I think the value of LATX would be very easy to sit 3000 sats Or 5000 sats more.
time to care this LATX..
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
May 30, 2018, 06:21:51 AM
i am hodl some latx from ICO, my target its about 0.2 $ per token, with volume in hitbtc right now, possible this june will hit my target
currently LATX is almost approaching $ 0.1, I think this token price will continue to go up as you expect. I think in mid June will soon reach $ 0.2 and that's what in waiting on people who still hold LATX tokens.

Everybody has own goal what is exit point for them I have very high expectation from this project because the team is looking professional and they have prototype also. I think listing on few more exchange will make this possible to achieve more high value in next few weeks.
Activity: 731
May 30, 2018, 06:11:38 AM
i am hodl some latx from ICO, my target its about 0.2 $ per token, with volume in hitbtc right now, possible this june will hit my target
currently LATX is almost approaching $ 0.1, I think this token price will continue to go up as you expect. I think in mid June will soon reach $ 0.2 and that's what in waiting on people who still hold LATX tokens.

May 30, 2018, 05:41:24 AM
Great news.
LATX will be listed on Kucoin Market on june.
wait with me guys,
good news and I really hope latx will soon be listed in kucoin. I am sure latx will experience a good movement and its price can continue to rise. by the way, where you got this information, can you give me the source?
I was looking for it as well and I couldn't find any official source. I think the time tried before in Feb/March already when then all of a sudden Kucoin changed their listing procedure and things failed. Anyways i think it would be great for Latx. More exchanges is more exposure!
Activity: 966
May 30, 2018, 03:45:30 AM
May 29, 2018, 09:47:55 AM
That definetly is some great action today on Hitbtc! With the App releasing in about a month's time I am sure we will be seeing more similar price movements over the coming weeks!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 01:56:49 AM
This is a fantastic platform, easy to use, employ skilled staff without restrictions of borders, countries labor and income tax laws.

Latium has a future and is a very clever idea using blockchain technology.

The future is here... Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: