Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Latium Tasking Platform - page 8. (Read 53524 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
June 28, 2018, 10:48:40 AM
Hello everyone! If you missed the livestream with Latium CEO David Johnson you can see a short recap with a link to the video here https://medium.com/@support_23187/livestream-ama-june-updates-with-david-johnson-ea4ea0f50399
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 01:53:29 AM
The plan will be successful!
Very nice idea, faultless website!  Good luck guys!
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 11:58:04 PM
Hello. I just want to know if how long will the payment pending in my task will be completed? It's been 24+ hours now since i completed the task.
Activity: 36
June 26, 2018, 07:50:55 PM
Hello.
I like the concept of this project.
Irreproachable vision, absorbing activity!

If you haven't signed up yet, click on this link to get started:  https://latium.org/welcome.html?welcome_id=dz2OqL4Q

we anticipate great things will be happening at Latium.   The utilization of the coin will drive up the value of the coin, and now is the time to stock up on LATX, it will never be cheaper than it is now (0.08).  I've been in with Latium since day #2 of the ICO, I look forward to seeing you there!
Activity: 28
June 26, 2018, 06:21:53 PM
Hello.
I like the concept of this project.
Irreproachable vision, absorbing activity!
Activity: 36
June 26, 2018, 06:01:56 PM
Wish a lot of investor support your idea when ICO will start!

ICO 15 Nov – 13 Jan 2018
Token Price: 1 LATX = 0.0800 USD
Sold on pre-sale: 2,500,000 USD
Total Tokens: 300,000,000 Available for Token Sale
Sold in ICO:  $51.5 million
I think they did pretty good.  LATX is now trading on Yobit and HitBTC exchanges, at about 0.08, just a couple days ago was 0.13.   The time to get in is now.

Carpe Diem, Carpe Latium
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
June 26, 2018, 05:09:45 PM
Please visit Latium.org and click Help in the top menu. Then click Token Login to access your dashboard with your tokens purchased during the token sale.
Thank you

It seems that you planned to give LATX for submitting propositions
I submitted a while ago but no response.
I even don't know if they were read..

And about platform - short and simple idea - make it available to open tasks in new tab
This should be easy to do
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
June 23, 2018, 10:29:17 AM
I liked this project and even used to participate in their bounty program, then worked with alpha version and got some tokens by the means of the platform.
And now is time for me when I need to get some assistance from the Latium Beta. I put here one task and hoped that users of the platform will help me to reach mine goals for the reasonable price which I propose for their work.
But I faced the problem that employees are not hurrying up to execute my tasks. I tried to understand why. I started to check the platform and couldn't even find how to estimate the number of potential employees.
I didn't find the number of registered persons on a platform. - How to see it?
Are any abilities to increase the number of views on the task? How to do it?
Can I write directly to the potential employee with good executors rate?

Here is the link to my task https://latium.org/my-tasks.html?tab=employer

Hope someone will help me find the solution.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
June 23, 2018, 07:15:44 AM
Latium have a LIVESTREAM session on JUNE 27th at 10:00 AM CST (GMT-6) with their very own CEO and Co-Founder David Johnson via the Latium Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVpdgrJF6FUXFM2P2zwDv-Q/videos
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
June 20, 2018, 03:16:11 PM
I think title of this thread need get attention while this token sale has been finished long time ago than you should edit this and remove the words of token sale from the title.
June 20, 2018, 02:56:21 PM
I bought Latium at the initial token sale, but am unable to move my tokens over to my etherium wallet.  I tried to login to my Latium account, but it says the account doesn't exist.  Can you help me out?
Hello,

Please visit Latium.org and click Help in the top menu. Then click Token Login to access your dashboard with your tokens purchased during the token sale.

Thank you
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
June 20, 2018, 03:57:23 AM
With this Global Gig workforce platform anyone can understand much more easily the goals and targets of the team for long term. Latium is being designed for mid to long term. This article gives you handful information and let you know about the vision of the people behind the development. It is awesome work just keep going on.
Activity: 2
June 19, 2018, 03:52:00 PM
I bought Latium at the initial token sale, but am unable to move my tokens over to my etherium wallet.  I tried to login to my Latium account, but it says the account doesn't exist.  Can you help me out?
Activity: 2025
Merit: 528
❤ Bitcoin Garden
June 19, 2018, 05:49:28 AM
LATIUM Launches Revolutionary New Platform For The Gig Economy and Instantly
Created A New Paradigm In The Way Gig Workers In The Global Community Interact
https://bitcoingarden.org/latium-launches-revolutionary-new-platform-for-the-gig...

Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology has entered almost every niche of today’s society on a global scale. It was only a matter of time before some forward-thinking company would introduce it in the form of a new online platform to create a vastly improved modis-operandi for the ever-expanding world of Gig Workers. A segment on CNN Money recently published an article which found that the U.S gig economy accounted for roughly 34 percent of the U.S workforce and is expected to climb to 43 percent by the year 2020, according to Intuit CEO Brad Smith. The global number of Gig Workers would reflect a vastly higher number.

Fortunately, the team at Latium has launched their much-anticipated platform for the Global Gig Workforce. Latium is a tasking platform which enables employers to create tasks in which a potential employee can complete for payment. These tasks can either be done in the digital or physical world and can be offered as a one to many, or as a one to one employment situation....

June 18, 2018, 09:41:52 AM
What is Latium on HitBTC ? Without X.
Is have something connection with LatiumX ? I not found info about just Latium.

of course, there is a connection between LAT and LATX token, LAT is the first token on the project. but for several reasons the Latium team has decided to divide LAT token into LATX token, the goal is to divide the LATIUM value to a smaller level, and given more value and opportunity to get more major and minor investors

OK thx.
But I heard on trollbox about that is possible exchange LAT to LATX with 1:50 ratio ?
Its true ?
And what coin have more value LAT or LATX ?
If is possible exchange Lat to LatX I should exchange or not ? what do better ?? Can anybody explain me this please ?
I am not sure about the ratio but before you could make the swap at Latium's website here: https://latium.org/latx -- the page gives a 404 Not Found error now though so not sure what is going on there.
I have eror 404 too. It will be repaired to I/others can make swap ?

Hello,

Please visit https://members.latium.org/latx to swap from LAT to LATX. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
June 16, 2018, 04:06:03 AM
I also have same error of 404 when I tried to dig in to find out more about the reality of on going discussion about swap. I didn't see anything new in this regard on social media but can suppose that it might be something for referrals else it should have been highlighted. It will be clear in coming days anyways. I also have LatX tokens directly since day first.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 14, 2018, 06:40:35 PM

of course, there is a connection between LAT and LATX token, LAT is the first token on the project. but for several reasons the Latium team has decided to divide LAT token into LATX token, the goal is to divide the LATIUM value to a smaller level, and given more value and opportunity to get more major and minor investors

OK thx.
But I heard on trollbox about that is possible exchange LAT to LATX with 1:50 ratio ?
Its true ?
If is possible exchange Lat to LatX I should exchange or not ? what do better ?? Can anybody explain me this please ?
I am not sure about the ratio but before you could make the swap at Latium's website here: https://latium.org/latx -- the page gives a 404 Not Found error now though so not sure what is going on there.

I have eror 404 too. It will be repaired to I/others can make swap ?
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
June 14, 2018, 02:00:13 PM
I would like to see more people on Latium platform
There are some improvement and new features there but I hope quantity and also quality of people there will expand)
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 10:06:23 AM

OK thx.
Its true ?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 13, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

OK thx.
Its true ?
Pages:
Jump to: