Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Latium Tasking Platform - page 7. (Read 53524 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 11
Spectrecoin Community Manager,prev acct hacked
July 11, 2018, 11:21:02 AM
Is it in maintenance at HitBTC or been delisted? I've read both ways  Huh
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
July 10, 2018, 09:34:40 AM
Does anybody know, why the trading of LATX on HitBTC is disabled ?

The team is aware of this issue they explained they are working on this issue to get resolved. I hope soon this token will be back into active status now it is almost over a week when it was get disabled.
I think LATX may not be worth trading there, yes I also want to see how the Latium team can solve this problem. it seems they have to discusstion again on the exchange that is on HitBTC why LATX can be disabled there. hopefully this token can be traded again in HitBTC after this the problem is have over.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
July 10, 2018, 08:55:31 AM
It is very strange that the token was removed after a very short time after its addition. I would like to hear an explanation from the team
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 08:17:25 AM

The team is aware of this issue they explained they are working on this issue to get resolved. I hope soon this token will be back into active status now it is almost over a week when it was get disabled.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 08:03:29 AM
With much excitement we'd like to announce: Proof of Human is LIVE!

Proof of Human will continue to allow for a more diverse & most importantly VERIFIED userbase.

Check out all the new features and updates in our latest announcement article below:
https://medium.com/@support_23187/proof-of-human-a-necessary-feature-in-a-digital-world-af5031fb9dff
https://twitter.com/LatiumCoin/status/1014962675871305730
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:32:34 AM
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
July 08, 2018, 05:18:21 PM
LATIUM RETWEET | 1001+ FOLLOWERS Reward: 500 LATX by Latium Network. It was marked completed 4 days ago and still payment pending. I already chat them but they are not replying even though they are usually online.

Don't worry, for me it also took a while
They will pay probably. What you can do is to send message in the chat once again
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 07:00:29 AM
I understand that in order to receive rewards for hold, tokens from MEW need to be sent to the wallet of the Latium platform, because the interest will not be charged to the holders if they keep tokens in their purses?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
July 05, 2018, 04:04:01 PM
The Latium Proof of Human feature is now live! Read more about it in the article below. You earn LATX when you verify your account and you will also earn from any referral you have that verifies their account!

https://medium.com/@support_23187/proof-of-human-a-necessary-feature-in-a-digital-world-af5031fb9dff
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
July 05, 2018, 01:46:54 PM
Has anyone already used the platform? Have you been able to do some more tasks and get a reward for them?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
July 04, 2018, 04:27:19 AM
Latium is one the projects which has reached at significant level of advancement and good or bad for these markets that they are caught in bearish phase. If we are in normal condition let's put aside bullish run then too performances of these with current stages of development were lifting up their prices. It is best for those can anticipate the future value of any token. By the way that of three days ago discussion was interesting and everyone should watch it.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 04:02:32 AM
Good night ! I joined this business. I am interested to see how the owners perform the plan.
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
July 04, 2018, 03:42:44 AM
A good latium coin for speculation, I will buy tokens at around 200-300 satoshi .. Then you can sell again quite well - around 1500 satoshi.
Activity: 421
Merit: 101
July 01, 2018, 10:47:54 PM
Hello. I just want to know if how long will the payment pending in my task will be completed? It's been 24+ hours now since i completed the task.

Which task did you apply for? If it was a Latium sponsored task, I believe they check those every other day and approve them manually.

LATIUM RETWEET | 1001+ FOLLOWERS Reward: 500 LATX by Latium Network. It was marked completed 4 days ago and still payment pending. I already chat them but they are not replying even though they are usually online.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
July 01, 2018, 05:50:38 AM
CEO of LatiumX understands deeply the setbacks and issues people are facing when it comes he usage of crypto for real life stuff. His interview was so good that I couldn't move on without watching the whole video of little more than a quarter of hour. We just need to have patience and let the team work as they know well what they are trying to bring up.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
July 01, 2018, 05:33:01 AM
Current progress is so impressive we see good activity on the platform I hope in coming days this will become very popular in crypto space. Now people are doing some tasks to get interesting rewards. This is good reason to put this on hold for long term.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
July 01, 2018, 05:22:21 AM
You can still offer suggestions on the Latium platform. Make an account on there and if you go to Help>Bug Bounty, theres an option to make suggestions. If it gets approved you get rewarded 1000 LATX.

Thanks for reply. I'm there already for long-time
Just in case here is my profile: https://beta.latium.org/public-profile.html?user=flodner
I wrote there but got no response. I'm submitting these suggestion as well and also I submit them in this thread, only 2 of them, the easiest

1. Make it available for the task to open in new window.
When you have several tasks (both as Employer and Employee) it's not comfortable to scroll always from the main menu

2. Think about making photo gallery of some images (i.e. Twitter, youtube, airdrop) - then creation of task will become even easier and faster.
In example if I need some complex or creative task - I can upload images, but If I need follow on twitter or facebook like - it would be easier to select predefined "twitter" or "facebook" image.

Activity: 798
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 08:09:49 AM
Hello everyone! If you missed the livestream with Latium CEO David Johnson you can see a short recap with a link to the video here https://medium.com/@support_23187/livestream-ama-june-updates-with-david-johnson-ea4ea0f50399
Holding Rewards
that's a great idea to hold on to. there will be a good development and increase in users, if all the plans outlined in the article will soon be fulfilled.
Thanks for sharing the article. That was a great read indeed. I am definetly holding on to my Latium with these kind of developments following over the course of the next months to half a year!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 12:03:26 PM
Hello everyone! If you missed the livestream with Latium CEO David Johnson you can see a short recap with a link to the video here https://medium.com/@support_23187/livestream-ama-june-updates-with-david-johnson-ea4ea0f50399
Holding Rewards
that's a great idea to hold on to. there will be a good development and increase in users, if all the plans outlined in the article will soon be fulfilled.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 06:12:24 AM
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/latium. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
Pages:
Jump to: