Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Latium Tasking Platform - page 4. (Read 53524 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
November 11, 2018, 03:44:29 PM
If they were not listing token on exchanges then too people were not letting them in peace. I will say all this what happened with every single market that is good but this is process of making clean this space from seasonal and opportunists. Lot of weak hands and honey badgers are left and remaing will leave in coming weeks if the trend keeps on going. Project is moving ahead and these ups and downs will make it stronger.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

It’s just that the team was unlucky from the very beginning, they entered the market at the wrong time so that the price could please us
Now, on which project you don’t see, they all suffer a defeat and the price sags several dozen times from the one that was announced on Ico
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 09, 2018, 05:28:18 AM
Few minutes ago I was looking at Latx market which has 50% increase with volume of only $127 from livecoin because that is countable volume. I think this issue of volume exclusion should be fixed in broader interest of project. BitForex is providing over $100k traidng but that has no effect on the overall and everyone doesn't understand these complications.

Just for the sake of interest, I want to ask what happened to the token on the exchange hit btc, why were they removed from the listing? Did the team say something about this?
I didn't see any statements about it from the team. You can only guess the reasons for removing the token from the exchange
Activity: 486
Activity: 731
November 01, 2018, 12:22:21 AM
Just for the sake of interest, I want to ask what happened to the token on the exchange hit btc, why were they removed from the listing? Did the team say something about this?
it looks like you just discussed this now because LATX has long been removed from HitBTC, did you have buy some LATX on HitBTC? if you want to know what is the cause you can find information about this on their telegram.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
October 24, 2018, 06:28:38 AM
Great introductory or explanatory video whatever we title it but very impressive in showing how the proof of human is being work on. This is different approach and usage of robotics has been increased which is making everything dubious when it comes to talk about credibility. Latium team is doing great job and need of its app will be felt when demand will increase in future.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102
October 24, 2018, 06:06:07 AM
Few minutes ago I was looking at Latx market which has 50% increase with volume of only $127 from livecoin because that is countable volume. I think this issue of volume exclusion should be fixed in broader interest of project. BitForex is providing over $100k traidng but that has no effect on the overall and everyone doesn't understand these complications.

You can expect anything from Hitbtc they always making surprise the people with stupid decision. That is the reason why people not considering this exchange as serious one like Binance, Okex and Bittrex even it has big volume but their policies are not user friendly.
Merit: 510
October 24, 2018, 06:00:09 AM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251
October 18, 2018, 01:16:57 PM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
October 17, 2018, 01:30:18 PM
If talk about development on technical area everything is more than fine as they are doing great work already. Market time to time show gesture of appreciation as recognition of the work but increasing number of exchanges is other aspect of the project on which little attention is required to make the development process awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
October 17, 2018, 01:26:45 PM
I see great potential in Latium right now and will be placing some tasks myself as I want some referrals in many sites and I see a good number of participants doing these tasks. I have been holding Lat and now Latx from a long time and hopefully "Proof of Human" concept may bring a new culture in crypto.
October 17, 2018, 02:40:30 AM
how many users are there on the platform? If I create a task for a subscription in social networks, how many people will be willing to fulfill it?

I'll give you my stats
1) Youtube channels subscribe -197
2) Facebook page like - 173
3) Twitter follow - 164

I put these tasks few month ago, recently there is a flow of people from Indonesia and Philippines so may be you can expect bigger number.
The price which I put for each of the task 0.1 LATX
But if you put 1 LATX may be the number will be a bit bigger

Thanks for the statistics, I will try today to place the task and set the price a little higher and see how many people will take part
Activity: 64
Merit: 3
October 10, 2018, 08:59:08 AM
LatiumX (LATX) is now listed on altilly

https://www.altilly.com/asset/LATX

Mike
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
October 07, 2018, 01:22:06 PM
how many users are there on the platform? If I create a task for a subscription in social networks, how many people will be willing to fulfill it?

I'll give you my stats
1) Youtube channels subscribe -197
2) Facebook page like - 173
3) Twitter follow - 164

I put these tasks few month ago, recently there is a flow of people from Indonesia and Philippines so may be you can expect bigger number.
The price which I put for each of the task 0.1 LATX
But if you put 1 LATX may be the number will be a bit bigger
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
October 03, 2018, 03:23:13 PM
An interesting projects and good realization. I likes its idea and hope the team of the project will realize all their ideas according the roadmap.
October 03, 2018, 03:16:26 PM
October 02, 2018, 02:56:03 AM
Or create a Latium faucet Wink 0.01 LATX, unlimited applications. Auto verify and Auto complete.

Yes there are several faucets like this, I took part in them)
But as the system is right now - the rank doesn't matter much.
Now my employer score almost restored to 500
October 01, 2018, 05:17:56 PM
- You can set the minimum Employee score required for tasks, perhaps in this case you would have chosen someone with a score of 600+
- Instead of "Declining Payment", you could have sent either a "Second Chance" request or a "Mutual Cancellation" request, this ensures that you're Employer score does not get affected
- You also have the option as an Employer to set up "Bonds", this will ensure that only a dedicated Employee will apply for the task
- And Finally, if your Employee does not complete the work, They have 48 hours after a Mutual Cancellation to complete the work, you would then have the option to withdraw their contract and rate them appropriately.

Hi Kevin,
Yes I know all these options, I'm on Latium platform since beginning.
But I think they will be useful for others.
Score 600+ won't help, as new people don't have such score. Moreover I think score system can be improved, but I won't send suggestions as I already sent some, and I didn't receive neither promised bonus nor any response)

By the way after approving many twitter/facebook payments my employer rate improved and I think soon it will be restored
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
October 01, 2018, 03:43:07 PM
at this time LATX prices cannot rise as expected by this token holder. I think the LATIUM development team must continue to provide new developments so that Latium prices can rise quickly.

It is a very difficalt time for many ICO. The price of the tokens falls down or rise very slowly. It is very difficult to investors to wait the rise of the price. it takes time.
September 28, 2018, 10:12:41 AM
Recently there happened "attack" of new users, from Philippines mostly
They were auto-hired to my task but most of them or everyone didn't complete the task.
I'm not willing to pay 10 LATX for nothing, so I declined payment (in order to free budget for normal applicants) and my Employer score decreased from 756 to 398...
Not very good experience, but at least we know how it works...

For other simpler task may be it will be easier to give them 0.10 LATX.. than to worsen Employer score even more

I hope my experience is helpful for for Latium active users and Latium team
Pages:
Jump to: