Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 12. (Read 307548 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hey folks. Haven't been here for a while. What's new in LATOKEN?? How is it going?
I think about getting out of this crypto game
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Hey folks. Haven't been here for a while. What's new in LATOKEN?? How is it going?
Hello, we all try to land on the moon
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
According coinmarketcap they are top 60 exchange right now. And they marketcap is less than 10 mln. Its quite small in compared with other exchanges. Does they have a potential? They listing new hyped coins now?
They list small altkoins and gradually increase the number of users, grow slowly, but constantly

Hi there! What's up, bro?
At the first glance: latoken now is in top 50; 24H volume is more than $20M; listed a lot of new promising tokens; had some platform updates; top-3 rank on cryptocompare. Bad news IMO: I don't like their new security feature "manual processing".
Well because of the influx of users need to implement new measures of protection, it's logical
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

here we have bitcoin began to grow again, and how are you?
According coinmarketcap they are top 60 exchange right now. And they marketcap is less than 10 mln. Its quite small in compared with other exchanges. Does they have a potential? They listing new hyped coins now?
Well, they grow every month, place new tokens, increase volume, etc.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Activity: 560

Hi there! What's up, bro?
At the first glance: latoken now is in top 50; 24H volume is more than $20M; listed a lot of new promising tokens; had some platform updates; top-3 rank on cryptocompare. Bad news IMO: I don't like their new security feature "manual processing".
Activity: 388
Suspended
We're updating our platform for higher reliability. Please wait for a while.

Testing out this exchange how long are the updates typically.

If you mean maintenance, it happens frequently. But they warn the community every time, so it's good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Suspended

Hi, it's better to write them directly. Just contact the support team on telegram or intercom. They work fast, should answer quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Suspended

Robot Sophia tells LATOKEN CEO: ‘Bring elections, courts and state finance onto blockchain to protect free markets.’
https://blog.latoken.com/robot-sophia-tells-latoken-ceo-bring-elections-courts-and-state-finance-onto-blockchain-to-3242d1a48733

Woah that's really cool! I love Sophia, she's adorable and smart

It looks like a perversion, man. AI scares me. They will enslave us or something.

haha, THIS is even more bizarre than loving AI  Grin

This is real, bro. I warn you...
Robot Sophia tells LATOKEN CEO: ‘Bring elections, courts and state finance onto blockchain to protect free markets.’
https://blog.latoken.com/robot-sophia-tells-latoken-ceo-bring-elections-courts-and-state-finance-onto-blockchain-to-3242d1a48733

It looks like a perversion, man. AI scares me. They will enslave us or something.

haha, THIS is even more bizarre than loving AI  Grin
Over 2,000 Converge in San Francisco for the 2018 Blockchain Economic Forum
Hosted by LATOKEN, the event succeeded in attracting industry talent from across the crypto and blockchain space
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/over-2000-converge-in-san-francisco-for-the-2018-blockchain-economic-forum/

Kewl. Hope I can visit next BEF. I watched live and many videos on BEF YouTube channel. Looks very encouraging.
Is it scam, guys?

latoken? lol, why

I've been watching them for a long time and can say for sure they develop their product.
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Over 2,000 Converge in San Francisco for the 2018 Blockchain Economic Forum
Hosted by LATOKEN, the event succeeded in attracting industry talent from across the crypto and blockchain space
https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/over-2000-converge-in-san-francisco-for-the-2018-blockchain-economic-forum/
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Is it scam, guys?

Pages:
Jump to: