Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 9. (Read 307548 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
LAToken (LAT)  may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b5fded61aaad360dc47607f

Is anyone going to vote here?
I already voted

Did it work? I don't think it's necessary for latoken. Seems like they're OK with other exchanges.
Activity: 560
LATOKen is the only blockchain platform that you can "encrypt" tangible assets - like real estate, vehicles or paintings - in a safe and secure way. Then you can sell the shares of those assets in the LOP market, where investors buy shares in exchange for cash. You receive cash while retaining ownership of your property. You get cash without having to look up any interest rates.

We all are waiting for it so much
Activity: 388
Hey folks. Haven't been here for a while. What's new in LATOKEN?? How is it going?
Hello, we all try to land on the moon

Depends what kind of token you're talking about, if about LA, then we're still far away

when lambo  Grin sick of kinda questions
And what do you want, many lost their money

You have to have balls to trade
Activity: 388
LATOKen is the only blockchain platform that you can "encrypt" tangible assets - like real estate, vehicles or paintings - in a safe and secure way. Then you can sell the shares of those assets in the LOP market, where investors buy shares in exchange for cash. You receive cash while retaining ownership of your property. You get cash without having to look up any interest rates.

Did I miss something? When it happened?
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
ExToke FEE FREE DEX!!!
$LA latokens is trading now on #ExToke Fee Free DEX! Get trading now: https://www.extoke.com
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Have the advertisements  of latoken stop on youtube? Cause i havent seen one in over 3 months

I saw their ads when BEF was ongoing, that's all.
Maybe they use other channels for advertising
LAToken (LAT)  may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b5fded61aaad360dc47607f

Is anyone going to vote here?
I already voted
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hey folks. Haven't been here for a while. What's new in LATOKEN?? How is it going?
Hello, we all try to land on the moon

Depends what kind of token you're talking about, if about LA, then we're still far away

when lambo  Grin sick of kinda questions
And what do you want, many lost their money
Activity: 434

here we have bitcoin began to grow again, and how are you?

and ETH is scraping bottom...
I'm sure that there will soon be growth

When? I bet on the end of this summer - middle of autumn
It seems to me, closer to the new year

If you're talking about something like 600$, then maybe. But if you are waiting for a serious growth, then much more time.

You are sooo optimistic, guys.
Suspended
We're updating our platform for higher reliability. Please wait for a while.

Testing out this exchange how long are the updates typically.

If you mean maintenance, it happens frequently. But they warn the community every time, so it's good.

I think this is a bad sign, the platform is working with errors

This platform working really bad. I hate exchanges with fake volumes, which is 100% related to LA Exchange.
Do you have any proof?

Do not you trust anonymous opinion on the Internet?
 Grin Grin Grin

I do, that's how I bought all my shitcoins
Damn, buy something reliable, for example, LA
What's going on everybody?

Not much  Cool mostly trading. Tbh, I'm glad that latoken eventually added BTC. I hope there will be more BTC pairs soon.
So far only 3 pairs, not very many, and who needs this bitcoin?
Have the advertisements  of latoken stop on youtube? Cause i havent seen one in over 3 months
In the facebook of their advertising is full
Suspended

If you mean maintenance, it happens frequently. But they warn the community every time, so it's good.
But not everyone is following the telegram, and I can lose my money due to their updates

Yeah, that's true. But e-mailing would be ridiculous. Do you have any idea how to make it efficient?
I think if you go through full verification, then there will be no suspicions for you

Perhaps this is the answer, but how is that anonymity?

Do you still believe in anonymity?

I have another question. Have you ever applied for tier or KYC? What kind of anonymity is this?
This is necessary for the security of your account
Suspended

But not everyone is following the telegram, and I can lose my money due to their updates

Yeah, that's true. But e-mailing would be ridiculous. Do you have any idea how to make it efficient?
I think if you go through full verification, then there will be no suspicions for you

I do not need it, since I publish practically nothing on the Internet and do not engage in criminal activities
But I respect the right of other people to privacy and anonymity

If you're talking about something like 600$, then maybe. But if you are waiting for a serious growth, then much more time.

Now we can not even dream of $500  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
Suspended

I have another question. Have you ever applied for tier or KYC? What kind of anonymity is this?
What's going on everybody?

Not much  Cool mostly trading. Tbh, I'm glad that latoken eventually added BTC. I hope there will be more BTC pairs soon.

You are sooo optimistic, guys.
Activity: 266

Pages:
Jump to: