Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 11. (Read 307548 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Suspended
We're updating our platform for higher reliability. Please wait for a while.

Testing out this exchange how long are the updates typically.

If you mean maintenance, it happens frequently. But they warn the community every time, so it's good.

I think this is a bad sign, the platform is working with errors

This platform working really bad. I hate exchanges with fake volumes, which is 100% related to LA Exchange.
That is, you can make a fake turnover on the exchange? Sounds like an idea for a startup
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hey folks. Haven't been here for a while. What's new in LATOKEN?? How is it going?

here we have bitcoin began to grow again, and how are you?

I'm all right, but how are you?
Hey folks. Haven't been here for a while. What's new in LATOKEN?? How is it going?

Hi there! What's up, bro?
At the first glance: latoken now is in top 50; 24H volume is more than $20M; listed a lot of new promising tokens; had some platform updates; top-3 rank on cryptocompare. Bad news IMO: I don't like their new security feature "manual processing".

Woah that's cool. Any news regarding assets tokenization?
Now they have a different priority - they are developing a platform

and ETH is scraping bottom...
I'm sure that there will soon be growth
Suspended

If you mean maintenance, it happens frequently. But they warn the community every time, so it's good.
But not everyone is following the telegram, and I can lose my money due to their updates

Yeah, that's true. But e-mailing would be ridiculous. Do you have any idea how to make it efficient?
I think if you go through full verification, then there will be no suspicions for you
I think about getting out of this crypto game

Until I beat all the losses I will not go out

At the first glance: latoken now is in top 50; 24H volume is more than $20M; listed a lot of new promising tokens; had some platform updates; top-3 rank on cryptocompare. Bad news IMO: I don't like their new security feature "manual processing".

This is too complicated a topic, it takes time
Hello, we all try to land on the moon

Depends what kind of token you're talking about, if about LA, then we're still far away
Suspended

This platform working really bad. I hate exchanges with fake volumes, which is 100% related to LA Exchange.
Do you have any proof?
Suspended

Why do you think it's fake?

Why do you hate LATOKEN so badly did not have time to sell your tokens?
Activity: 560
Suspended

Why do you think it's fake?
Activity: 388

Activity: 388

and ETH is scraping bottom...
Suspended

But not everyone is following the telegram, and I can lose my money due to their updates

Yeah, that's true. But e-mailing would be ridiculous. Do you have any idea how to make it efficient?
According coinmarketcap they are top 60 exchange right now. And they marketcap is less than 10 mln. Its quite small in compared with other exchanges. Does they have a potential? They listing new hyped coins now?

Ohh seems like I checked CMC at their good day Smiley their volume is a bit unstable. It concerns any exchange tho.
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
Suspended

Suspended

That's when they will enter the top 20, this will be an achievement
Suspended

Thank you for not forgetting us here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Suspended

Pages:
Jump to: