Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 131. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
How can I be sure that my data is protected?
Bro, this is blockchaine and cryptocurrency, everything is protected here
How high do you guys this coin will pump once it hits the exchanges?
Not all token being pump. I think LAToken is long term value
I'm sure that it will definitely cost more, the price for which it is being sold now
Can I tokenize my apartment right now?
after October 10 you can. But I would advise you not to hurry and wait for successful transactions
There is some mentions of the development of elements of artificial intelligence in the road map. How do you think, what can it be?
I think this is a kind of advertising promises. Now it is fashionable to mention artificial intelligence and neural networks everywhere.
If this is a trend now, then why use it to attract attention to company?
This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
Yes, the project is good, but you do not need to lose your head.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Can I earn LATokens with mining?
No. LAT can only be bought.
I really like that all tokens are already released and  there will not be any miners
Can I transfer  LAT to MYEtherWallet now?
Yes, you can do this after the end of ISO, but I would advise you to hold the lat and not sell it immediately
How high do you guys this coin will pump once it hits the exchanges?
I think there will be a gradual growth and a big leap, after the first solvable transactions
Can I tokenize my apartment right now?
LAToken founder and CEO tokinized some of his property for example, so i think that the mechanism is already working.
wow, cool, can you give a link to this post?
I think there will be data mining using deep machine learning.
Do you think that this will be something like building a knowledge base for all data of LATtoken users? For KYC politics?
As far as I know, there will be a manual on LAT platforms
There is some mentions of the development of elements of artificial intelligence in the road map. How do you think, what can it be?
I think this is a kind of advertising promises. Now it is fashionable to mention artificial intelligence and neural networks everywhere.
Yes, but neural networks and their mechanisms work fine and can be used together with the blockchain
Ok, I like this project and it seems you have strong team but I think its very difficult that the concept will become real...especially in real estate
Ok, I like this project and it seems you have strong team but I think its very difficult that the concept will become real..
The winners do not surrender. Those who surrender do not win.
Thats right if dev keep trying to add connections on various agencies in the world. it is not impossible that many people in various countries around the world will start to recognize LAT as a very helpful platform. when many people will sell or buy a home, apartment, etc, they will immediately see the LAT platform? dev team will be very influential here..
Yes, and LATOKEN has every chance to become a pioneer in this field
I think there will be data mining using deep machine learning.
Perhaps you are right, but I prefer trading cryptocurrency rather than mining
That's possible too, but personally I stick to the idea that states keep losing their power. The future belongs to corporations.
The cyberpunk that we deserve. Cool
I don't believe there will be "Ghost in the Shell" IRL, but maybe in a way...  Wink
From the point of view of fulfilling the criterion "high tech, low life", many countries lived in cyberpunk already. Grin
I think that in a full cyberpunk live 1/4 of the population, maybe less
Asian developing/developed countries?
Yes, if you want to live in cyberpunk - visit Asia
Is ICO over? come hade or high waters, I am holding latoken. It's been a while i have see a legit coin. There is a very strong team behind this coin, that is why i'll be holding for a long term!
I hold the same opinion. Everyone already knows the history of the BTC and the ETH. And ICO still going
Activity: 1190
Ok, I like this project and it seems you have strong team but I think its very difficult that the concept will become real...especially in real estate
Ok, I like this project and it seems you have strong team but I think its very difficult that the concept will become real..
The winners do not surrender. Those who surrender do not win.
Thats right if dev keep trying to add connections on various agencies in the world. it is not impossible that many people in various countries around the world will start to recognize LAT as a very helpful platform. when many people will sell or buy a home, apartment, etc, they will immediately see the LAT platform? dev team will be very influential here..
Why is it so big bonus – 12 %. Don’t you think that is strange?
This is a simple marketing move to stimulate sales, don't worry about, by the way, now the bonus is already 10%
What happened to the bounty? I participated in the bounty, now the bounty thread is blocked
The Bounty program ended more than a week ago. Now you can get only bonuses from referrals
I believe you guys have come quite far from the topic subject...
Not at all. LAToken's strategy will depend on the China's decisions, and its cryptocurrency - however a cryptocurrency it will be - will contact with LAToken anyway.
It may be so that China will allow its citizens to buy LAT for their crypto. And it may be so that China will forbid LAToken. That's what matters.
This is a very exciting topic. I think China cryptomarket more important for LAT even then American's. I am very carefully catch every news from China and whole Asia.
Important is not China itself, it seems to me that the whole development of the crypto industry depends on Asia
I believe you guys have come quite far from the topic subject...
I want to know what issues can LAT resolve. Can it persuade China to slow down its regulations?

I still don't understand why some people think Government will not come in and regulate the space this year alone more than 1 Billion USD have been raised and if that huge amount go down the drain some people here will be calling on security agents to help them with their funds. It is not left for the space to adapt and comply by the incoming regulation
They think so, because while the government can not in any way regulate the cryptocurrency
Jump to: