Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 134. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Right now nobody can sell anything because there are trustees to seal an agreement with and the platform to develop. But they will be able to tokenize their property.
You mean the prospect of agreeing with the SEC, or i missed some changes in LAToken rules?
LAToken is complementary with SEC rules now.
I will be sure of this only when USA citisens will be have full access to functionality of LAT platform.
This will need an additional round of talks, I suppose.
The "full functionality" for everybody can't be achieved at least until winter i think. LAToken developers must finish many things before. But some of the stated features can be discussed.
Probably, it is necessary to wait and till the spring. But it is not important. The main thing that all the promised functionality was implemented
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
LAToken declined wholesale bids becouse their fundmental strategy. Do you read about it?
Not yet.
I can't give you a link for this right now bcz i am little buzy, i will do it little later, if you really needs. But in short, the essence is as follows. Why ICOs are selling most of the tokens at lower price to whales? They do this to make feel that they are in deficite. To do hype. LAToken does not count on hype. They expects to achieve high costs of LAT by developing their business, rather than by hype speculations. The sale does not look very good in comparison with the declared desired volumes, but nevertheless they have more capital than most of the top 50 tokens.
How can an ICO collect funds without hype?
Depnss on what do you mean by "hype".
Activity: 336
How can I be sure that my data is protected?
We ensure personal data protection by accepting an internal Privacy Policy and complying with Terms of Use.
Can you reveal my personal DATA to anybody?
Generally, an individual is entitled to require a bank where he / she made any transaction to remove any data regarding such transaction from the banking system. Blockchain does not allow deleting data about any transactions concluded. As such, any user conducts transactions through blockchain connected with the purchase and / or disposal of LAT and asset tokens.
It means YES?
We put a significant emphasis on managing possible legal and regulatory risks and works in close partnership with a very reputable international law firm to protect its users
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
We ensure personal data protection by accepting an internal Privacy Policy and complying with Terms of Use.
Generally, an individual is entitled to require a bank where he / she made any transaction to remove any data regarding such transaction from the banking system. Blockchain does not allow deleting data about any transactions concluded. As such, any user conducts transactions through blockchain connected with the purchase and / or disposal of LAT and asset tokens.
It means YES?
Activity: 656
www.fintropy.io
LAToken declined wholesale bids becouse their fundmental strategy. Do you read about it?
Not yet.
I can't give you a link for this right now bcz i am little buzy, i will do it little later, if you really needs. But in short, the essence is as follows. Why ICOs are selling most of the tokens at lower price to whales? They do this to make feel that they are in deficite. To do hype. LAToken does not count on hype. They expects to achieve high costs of LAT by developing their business, rather than by hype speculations. The sale does not look very good in comparison with the declared desired volumes, but nevertheless they have more capital than most of the top 50 tokens.
By selling useful opportunities and not a hyped piece of nothing.
Activity: 560
Not yet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 151
I like to ask why the bounty exchange thread was deleted by the admin? I noticed some other deleted bounty thread recently, Is the reason for the removal known?
I believe there was some misunderstanding between the moderation and the LAT Team.
What is the Latest news here. I need to buy more of Latoken. Are we on any exchange yet? Definitely this coin is going to pump hard
Even if it doesn't I'm with this for long

Thats all we know about exchanges
Wow, in a long time I do not see Bittrex added any altcoin or tokens in this exchange, is really LATOKEN will be first coin after Bittrex has new rules to limit token in its exchange? Because I also see other tokens like KICKICO, OPUS said those words Grin.
All I can say is that the negotiations are underway
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I like to ask why the bounty exchange thread was deleted by the admin? I noticed some other deleted bounty thread recently, Is the reason for the removal known?
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
What is the Latest news here. I need to buy more of Latoken. Are we on any exchange yet? Definitely this coin is going to pump hard

Wow, in a long time I do not see Bittrex added any altcoin or tokens in this exchange, is really LATOKEN will be first coin after Bittrex has new rules to limit token in its exchange? Because I also see other tokens like KICKICO, OPUS said those words Grin.
Activity: 434
Not yet.
Activity: 238
How high do you guys this coin will pump once it hits the exchanges?
Not all token being pump. I think LAToken is long term value
I read few days ago that LAToken declined wholesale bids. I fear that when LAT will be listed on the exchanges, the price will decline precipitously.
Not yet.
Activity: 434
I read few days ago that LAToken declined wholesale bids. I fear that when LAT will be listed on the exchanges, the price will decline precipitously.
Activity: 238
Activity: 294

Activity: 294
Can I earn LATokens with mining?
No. LAT can only be bought.
Yep, you cant mine it, because LAT is a utility token
Jump to: