Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 183. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 250
I participated Round 2 Token sale... but right now, with its 15% bonus, you get more LAT with same amount you invested in round 2 sales. Is there any reason?
Activity: 434
Actually i don't know and i am interested in it for myself. Wink
I think these tokens will be sold gradually over the next 5 years.
Will be sold on the exchanges?
Question about the frozen tokens. LAT whitepaper discloses that they will be release over the next 5 years. But how and to whom do they get released to?
I think these tokens will be sold gradually over the next 5 years.
Question about the frozen tokens. LAT whitepaper discloses that they will be release over the next 5 years. But how and to whom do they get released to?
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
Hi guys. How do I tranfser my tokens to MEW? What address and decimals do I put in MEW when creating custom token?

You'll be able to withdraw LAT after the token sale.
How long does ittake to see my LAT token in my dashboard after i done send my ETH from MEW?
From five minutes to one hour.
How long does ittake to see my LAT token in my dashboard after i done send my ETH from MEW?
If I total the no of LAT and NAV figure should equal to no of LAT purchased correct?
Yes.
That means, you've purchased a lot.Smiley
If I total the no of LAT and NAV figure should equal to no of LAT purchased correct?
That means, you've purchased a lot.Smiley
When you start buying tokenized assets and equity, the NAV balance will reflect the cost of all those equity/asset backed purchases in LAT equivalent.
Some how the NAV figure is a lot higher than my LAT figure...
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hi Dev you have a bounty company give a link to a branch of the bounty company I like your project want to join it. Thank you

follow this thread and you won't miss the announcement.

Hi guys. How do I tranfser my tokens to MEW? What address and decimals do I put in MEW when creating custom token?

You'll be able to withdraw LAT by the end of token sale (oct 10)
i didn't see bounty link at this tread,
please give us the link i wanna join and take part in it.
Can you explain to me what is NAV figure at the top left hand corner means? I tried the lat platform to buy some of tradable items.
When you start buying tokenized assets and equity, the NAV balance will reflect the cost of all those equity/asset backed purchases in LAT equivalent.
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
Hi Dev you have a bounty company give a link to a branch of the bounty company I like your project want to join it. Thank you

follow this thread and you won't miss the announcement.

You'll be able to withdraw LAT by the end of token sale (oct 10)
Can you explain to me what is NAV figure at the top left hand corner means? I tried the lat platform to buy some of tradable items.
Can i take the LAT to my ethwallet?
Only after the token sale.
Can i take the LAT to my ethwallet?
Ok, i have just done it. For last three years i thought about buying some tesla. My dreams becomes true.
Hi all! Is it ok to buy tesla on latoken wallet right now?
Yes, feel free to.Smiley Also, there will be useful applications and tools for trading soon.
Jump to: