Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 186. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Data box does not make sense - my wallet did not accept it
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hey, guys! When you have 3 or more mistakes during log in, system bans you from entering your LAT wallet for 15 min. Just try again later.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Great tranquility arises before the name of LATOKEN.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Сould you please explain what is going on in the LAT market for Apple?  It says that there are 10 tokens in circulation, but there seem to be trades for much more than that.  Also, the bid appears to be the same as the offer, which is strange.  Finally, are these actual shares, or forward shares?

As i see they fixed some misunderstang with the orders at the markets. I saw selling orders to be lower than buing
Сould you please explain what is going on in the LAT market for Apple?  It says that there are 10 tokens in circulation, but there seem to be trades for much more than that.  Also, the bid appears to be the same as the offer, which is strange.  Finally, are these actual shares, or forward shares?

Token working like forward
Activity: 350
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
If someone is tokenising an asset, how does the buyer know that the asset really exists?

Each transaction is legally accompanied by third-party companies that guarantee that the asset is insured and will not be resold.

Any updates on the bounty?

I'll post an announcement as soon as we have it.

The more you know about your customers, the more you can provide to them information that is increasingly useful, relevant, and persuasive.

That's it! And that why we are always open for all your tricky questions  Wink
What happens once the stock purchased on the exchange expires. Does the exchange then buy it back at current USD price in the form of LAT?
If the seller fails to buy LABT back on the expiration date, it's sold on the Dutch auction for fiat currency
Who is the seller in the case of stock though? The LAToken team?

Right now - yes. Soon we'll work via broker.

Token sale will be completed in 4 rounds, right ? how many is total supply?

Greenlee was right. total supply:
200M  - token sale
200M - team pool, maintenance, development
600M - frozen
What happens once the stock purchased on the exchange expires. Does the exchange then buy it back at current USD price in the form of LAT?

We have market making budget.

If the seller fails to buy LABT back on the expiration date, it's sold on the Dutch auction for fiat currency

Yep
How is counterparty risk managed?

We’ll provide market making services on LAT exchange & we’ll be the only seller of tokenized shares initially. After thoroughly testing & finalizing this model we’ll allow small amount of qualified users to experiment.
LAToken will choose certified & reliable partners.

So what happens if the owner of the shares goes bankrupt or cannot provide the shares to lat?

His asset will be sold on the fiat auction.
As I undestand, Lat doesn't actually take ownership of the equity shares, they just issue forwards, correct?

Yes, token holders don't have any ownership

Do you need a license for your activities? What documents are needed when uploading a property of selling objects in your system?

That's always depends on the local laws.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
@kerhso
I wish - on my part - to congratulate your entire team.
Not only did you guys came up with a great idea, you have also done your research well (real & digital world) and are responsive within the forum, providing clear, prompt, honest and humble answers.
Keep up the good work.
 Wink
I can't see why your coin can't x1000 its value within the next 8 years as you predict should nothing major happens globally (a stray nuke would do it and unfortunately it is one of the many possibilities in regards to things that could go horribly wrong for our troubled little planet)
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
The more you know about your customers, the more you can provide to them information that is increasingly useful, relevant, and persuasive.
Activity: 378
Token sale will be completed in 4 rounds, right ? how many is total supply?
Yes, 4 rounds, total supply:
200M  - token sale
200M - team pool, maintenance, development
600M - frozen

Thank you for the clarification. This looks really good.
Merit: 100
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Any updates on the bounty?
And what about fees of service vendors involved in the process - insurance, trustees and so on?
According to white paper, origination expenses, the asset owner has to pay in fiats and the exact amount of fees will depend on the asset class and smart contract details
And what about fees of service vendors involved in the process - insurance, trustees and so on?
Anybody know how much fees Latoken takes for asset tokenization?
Up to 0.01% of the asset tokens’ sale price
And transaction fees for trading asset tokens are ~0.001%
Anybody know how much fees Latoken takes for asset tokenization?
Activity: 350
for example if someone tokenises a Picasso painting, how does the buyer know it is genuine?
There are certified trustees, who are responsible for the safety of an asset. They also conduct appraisal of it
Who are the certified trustees? How does a certified trustee know if the gold is really gold?
Certified trustees are companies, accredited by LAT to conduct and ensure the procedure of tokenization. They also appraise assets.
As for gold, it's traded only as futures at the LAT marketplace.
Thanks for answers!
Jump to: