Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 182. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Do you have a roadmap for LAT?
https://sale.latoken.com/ scroll down till you see it
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Do you have a roadmap for LAT?
Activity: 336
Hi! Your whitepaper discloses that frozen tokens will be release over the next 5 years. But how and to whom do they get released to?
They will be selling them gradually during 5 years
selling them on the exchanges?
They will publish exact procedure later
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Hi! Your whitepaper discloses that frozen tokens will be release over the next 5 years. But how and to whom do they get released to?
selling them on the exchanges?
Activity: 336
Activity: 266
Activity: 350
Hi.In baunty Tw/Fb don't accept any more?
Activity: 434
What about asset valuation in process of tokenization? How to do it?
You must take help of an independent vendor for this. He conducts an on-site appraisal of the property.
Activity: 238
What about asset valuation in process of tokenization? How to do it?
Can you to tell me what happens if you tokenized your asset and then can't buy back your asset? Who owns it exactly and how is it decided what to do with that asset?
If you don't buy your asset back on the settlement date, the trustee will sell the asset at fiat currency auction. The auction proceeds will be distributed among the asset token holders in crypto-currency or fiat.
Hmm.. Can you to tell me what happens if you tokenized your asset and then can't buy back your asset? Who owns it exactly and how is it decided what to do with that asset?
LAToken team promises to do it shortly before the 10th of October.
Do you know, where LAT will be traded after ICO?
I am interested in this too. Smiley BTC, Bitshares, Kraken, Bitfinex, Bittrex i think. But the official announcement was not yet.
Do you know, where LAT will be traded after ICO?
What is the difference between pre-sale tokens time and 3 rd round if the price is same 0.0013eth?
On pre-sale you can buy tokens with a 15% bonus but this offer is valid for the first 2.5M of pre-sale tokens and can expire at any moment.
What is the difference between pre-sale tokens time and 3 rd round if the price is same 0.0013eth?
Right. I miscalculated.  Cheesy
I know it is to stimulate but then Round 1 was cheaper round 2 is more expensive than round 3... no benefits for round 2 contributors?
I don't understand you. Smiley The price rises from round to round.
The earlier you buy then cheaper.
I know it is to stimulate but then Round 1 was cheaper round 2 is more expensive than round 3... no benefits for round 2 contributors?
Is there any reason?
Nothing unordinary, just an action to stimulate buying. Wink
Jump to: