Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 97. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
But they don't transfer my tokens for a week...
There was a congestion in the Blockchain. Your transaction is in queue and will be processed in no time.
Yeah, just like this one.
And what are they supposed to answer? "You know, 3 hours ago we said it was a blockchain congestion, now we say a gang of psychopaths performing ritual dances in our HQ"? Tongue
They should tell you the status, and that's what they're doing man.
In theory, you should have a txhash of transaction. And you should be able to check the status by yourself
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
There was a congestion in the Blockchain. Your transaction is in queue and will be processed in no time.
When will you have automatic withdraw?
Yeah armaan, don't even have a clue why you were banned LOL
It's a legit question. They keep posting the same answers.
Maybe because you keep asking the same questions?.........
And what if I'm only interested in a few questions and information on them is not updated, although they promised?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Although they promise that tokens should come in the worst case in 3 days
I thought that all who wanted to bring tokens had done it for a long time. Why did you wait so long, guys?
Maybe he promoted his ICO in the chat room? Grin Grin Grin
I sometimes see spammers there

What are your questions? Post them here. Maybe they can help you on the forum
I lost access to google athenticator and am unable to log in to the wallet. What’s the procedure to reset the 2fa?
I think that the fastest way to communicate with LAToken team is Telegram Channel.
Here is the link to join their channel https://t.me/latoken

Hi!
Our community management team was concentrated on TG, FB, Twitter and Intercom (that chat box on our website).

We'll observe Bitcointalk everyday and you're welcome to ask questions, post your feedback and join general LAToken discussion. Don't forget to be polite and respect each other Smiley

Best regards, LAToken team.

To turn 2fa off pls contact us via Telegram or Intercom (that chatbox on our website) (this procedure needs both sides to be online)
But how do we know that you are actually from the team? Anyone can put such an avatar
There must be some kind of verification system. In any case, if they do not ask you to transfer them a some amount of eth, then most likely they are really from the team.
I lost access to google athenticator and am unable to log in to the wallet. What’s the procedure to reset the 2fa?
I think that the fastest way to communicate with LAToken team is Telegram Channel.

Hi!
Our community management team was concentrated on TG, FB, Twitter and Intercom (that chat box on our website).

We'll observe Bitcointalk everyday and you're welcome to ask questions, post your feedback and join general LAToken discussion. Don't forget to be polite and respect each other Smiley

To turn 2fa off pls contact us via Telegram or Intercom (that chatbox on our website) (this procedure needs both sides to be online)
But how do we know that you are actually from the team? Anyone can put such an avatar
do i need to get verify before i can withdraw?

Verification is for asset-tokens trading only. Cryptopairs like LA/ETH, depositing and withdraw can be done without passing KYC.

And if my verification is still not passed, what should I do?
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
And what are they supposed to answer? "You know, 3 hours ago we said it was a blockchain congestion, now we say a gang of psychopaths performing ritual dances in our HQ"? Tongue
They should tell you the status, and that's what they're doing man.
Activity: 560
Activity: 658
www.fintropy.io
www.fintropy.io
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟

Hi!

do i need to get verify before i can withdraw?

Verification is for asset-tokens trading only. Cryptopairs like LA/ETH, depositing and withdraw can be done without passing KYC.
Hey, I was contacted by some people who opened another telegram group to discuss LAtoken updates without censorship. Apparently critical voices got expelled and formed another group. I really wonder what's going on here. I am only monitoring this project and haven't invested yet. It's concerning when free speech is geting suppressed though. I was very interested in the concept to trade tokens linked to assets and don't mind if projects have a slow start. But to silence investors like that is very concerning.

We never silence people, moreover we never make instant bans (for spambots only). For the last 5 days there were no bans at all  Undecided

All people banned were breaking the rules and even in this case we continue to communicate with them in 1:1 chat. If you think you was banned by mistake pls contact our mods @PavelOskov or @Sortia
Pages:
Jump to: