Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵 - page 98. (Read 307564 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Hey, I was contacted by some people who opened another telegram group to discuss LAtoken updates without censorship. Apparently critical voices got expelled and formed another group. I really wonder what's going on here. I am only monitoring this project and haven't invested yet. It's concerning when free speech is geting suppressed though. I was very interested in the concept to trade tokens linked to assets and don't mind if projects have a slow start. But to silence investors like that is very concerning.
Yeah, was banned too. Why???
Yeah, me too  Grin
That's OK, the guys started to keep the chat clean.
Are you suffering from Stockholm syndrome?
I'm suffering from my ability to look from a different perspective Cool
You was banned for expressing your opinion, wasn't you ?
I was banned for a harmless joke about somebody's mom Cheesy
This may worth a ban, but not legit criticizm from customers.
So what kind of criticizm are you calling legit?
I was asking how much will it take for them to withdraw my tokens.
How much times?
Three times a day, four days
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
Hey, I was contacted by some people who opened another telegram group to discuss LAtoken updates without censorship. Apparently critical voices got expelled and formed another group. I really wonder what's going on here. I am only monitoring this project and haven't invested yet. It's concerning when free speech is geting suppressed though. I was very interested in the concept to trade tokens linked to assets and don't mind if projects have a slow start. But to silence investors like that is very concerning.
Yeah, me too  Grin
How much times?
Yeah, me too  Grin
www.fintropy.io
Yeah, me too  Grin
Yeah, me too  Grin
www.fintropy.io
Yeah, me too  Grin
Yeah, me too  Grin
www.fintropy.io
Yeah, me too  Grin
Yeah, me too  Grin
www.fintropy.io
Yeah, me too  Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Korea is open for crypto trading for LA platform - great news from local lawyers
Met many Seoul Blockchain leaders and LA contributors at our meetup there.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
reserving persian translation if needed
my previous works
my website : jobkade.com
regards
wwh
Activity: 160
I lost access to google athenticator and am unable to log in to the wallet. What’s the procedure to reset the 2fa?
I think that the fastest way to communicate with LAToken team is Telegram Channel.
Here is the link to join their channel https://t.me/latoken
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I lost access to google athenticator and am unable to log in to the wallet. What’s the procedure to reset the 2fa?
wwh
Activity: 160
LA   LAToken  list new exchange Coinexchange

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/LA/BTC
That's a good step to be listed on one more exchange. Hope Latoken will be stronger in 2018. Anyway it is just a couple months after ICO.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
when after ico are you going to pay the rewards to thw WINGS forecasters?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
LA   LAToken  list new exchange Coinexchange

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/LA/BTC
Pages:
Jump to: