Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Launched! XGT Legit currency | PoW+PoS hybrid | ~3-4yr mining + 6.5% PoS - page 6. (Read 12499 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
Total number of coins?

dunno, block reward too complicated, i'm too lazy to count it  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240
Not so sure if this coin is so legit like it would like to be..

No pools added.. Dead dev... No publicity..
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Twitter - @hashking
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
Activity: 1189
Merit: 251
get over the newbie dev

If I launce the most "legit" lol coin ever

I would use an newbie dev account
I would be "x"coinDev everytime

I never done anything shady either, wouldn't want people to know who I was if it got big and worth a lot
Simple as that
Activity: 182
Come on MikeyD - update the OP
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
Just a guess but most coins use a new account with the coins name in it. I can't see any reason to use your real name. The others that post don't use their real name. The other users can and will troll people with real names with their pictures and harm their families etc. If I start a coin it sure as fuck wont be with my real name. It may be with this name but not my real personal details. I'm not about to let my family or kids get dragged into crap on hear because some feature didn't launch when you think it should or someone thinks SCAM. I'd say use the coin name accounts for those coins and give a link to a proper bct talk account you use for that. so "Hi I'm MYcoin and I am also know as coingrab". Something like that on OP should be enough.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
legendary
Lol pools still not listed in OP
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I am wondering the same, is it just another coin, or some distinct plans? Grin
Activity: 434
fair launch

any plans for the future?
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
Why is anybody even mining this nonsense? Dev is a new account that hasn't given us any official information about the coin (whitepaper), his attitude is very unprofessional, and doesn't even reply to these posts with useful information.

Everybody here needs to freakin raise their standards a bit. Quit jumping on all this obvious junk so we don't look like a community of hungry saps begging to get their hands on any and every coin.

But hey, it's your money/electric bill. You guys will learn eventually.

Ripoff coin has a nice whitepaper you would enjoy, I think this one is too legit for that.
legendary
Whats up with block explorer? did anybody checked yet? or im just sleepy  Roll Eyes
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Why is anybody even mining this nonsense? Dev is a new account that hasn't given us any official information about the coin (whitepaper), his attitude is very unprofessional, and doesn't even reply to these posts with useful information.

Everybody here needs to freakin raise their standards a bit. Quit jumping on all this obvious junk so we don't look like a community of hungry saps begging to get their hands on any and every coin.

But hey, it's your money/electric bill. You guys will learn eventually.
legendary
Both pool were not loading earlier, now both are up  Undecided cheesy blocks are already gone, mining for small reward now.. Bitcoin blocks are really painful sometimes  Tongue
legendary
which pool working? chickenstripe and supernova both down?

We're not down http://new.chickenstrips.net

Everytime i see your poolname i get hungry on caesar salad with chickenstrips...
Activity: 203
legendary

not down either Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: