Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Launched! XGT Legit currency | PoW+PoS hybrid | ~3-4yr mining + 6.5% PoS - page 8. (Read 12499 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Because I'm not allowed to even post my bloody pool URL and the dev is supposed to be PM'd so he can add it to the OP, you have to pm me for the URL or I'll make a thread in the mining section.

If you think this is retarded like I do, tell the mods, because they are retards.

They made it so I can't even change my signature.  So come on irc.freenode.net #chickenstrips or wait for me to make a stupid ass forum mining pool post in another section.

I'm with you on that!

good luck compiling this lol

It was a struggle lol. In the end I had to copy leveldb folder from another coin.. looks like it's working OK though

Yup that's exactly what we had to do, blew our mind
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
ded
Because I'm not allowed to even post my bloody pool URL and the dev is supposed to be PM'd so he can add it to the OP, you have to pm me for the URL or I'll make a thread in the mining section.

If you think this is retarded like I do, tell the mods, because they are retards.

They made it so I can't even change my signature.  So come on irc.freenode.net #chickenstrips or wait for me to make a stupid ass forum mining pool post in another section.

I'm with you on that!

lol yea, might just wanna grab the leveldb dir from another coin. This one is for windows I think.

Edit: you beat me Tongue
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I'm with you on that!

It was a struggle lol. In the end I had to copy leveldb folder from another coin.. looks like it's working OK though

I'm with you on that!

Activity: 182

I'm with you on that!

Activity: 434
I'm also mining this at Chickenstrips
ded
Chickenstrips has a pool up now. Mining there
ded
Dev, when can we expect announcements?

Mining some of this now.

glad to see more features! Cheesy

What do you need features for  Roll Eyes  Its legit
Activity: 152
glad to see more features! Cheesy
Activity: 350
ded
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
When a newbie account created recently says a coin is legit, its legit!

You got it!
Activity: 539
When a newbie account created recently says a coin is legit, its legit!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
This is NOT legit and you NEED to quit!

sue me  Roll Eyes

give us you real info then or are you too chicken shit.
legendary
Bloody hell , I see that from now on there cant be any newbie accounts, newbies are not allowed to bring anything new to the community, newbies arent allowed to develop new coins,algos, talk or even make a suggestions, PULL your f$#kin heads in seriously , each and everyone of you were newbies at some stage , your all acting like pompous asses , you are the guys that are stalling development , not wanting new people to help build the crypto community , yes people have new accounts , for a million different reasons , so legit and some not so legit , so dont put them all in the same basket, see what they have , if you dont agree walk away , there are enough experienced people here that can check things to see if codes are legit and so on , the senior members are suppose to be senior , helpful and to set an example to the new members , not ridicule or put them down, no wonder people think the crypto world is full of shit and steer clear !! Angry

Yes because NEW people to BCT dont just create a coin, before making ANY post RE ANY other coin. They have another account for that, because they are hiding something.

Or it's the same scammer that creates new accounts after new accounts as they pump out their shit coins to scam people. So how many scam coins last month? About 20 or more.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Bloody hell , I see that from now on there cant be any newbie accounts, newbies are not allowed to bring anything new to the community, newbies arent allowed to develop new coins,algos, talk or even make a suggestions, PULL your f$#kin heads in seriously , each and everyone of you were newbies at some stage , your all acting like pompous asses , you are the guys that are stalling development , not wanting new people to help build the crypto community , yes people have new accounts , for a million different reasons , so legit and some not so legit , so dont put them all in the same basket, see what they have , if you dont agree walk away , there are enough experienced people here that can check things to see if codes are legit and so on , the senior members are suppose to be senior , helpful and to set an example to the new members , not ridicule or put them down, no wonder people think the crypto world is full of shit and steer clear !! Angry

Dude, it doesn't have anything to do with not welcoming newbies.  This is a HUGE problem now on this forum, brand new accounts should no longer be able to launch coins......it is a WAY overly abused vehicle for scams.  Something has to be done to better protect NEWBIES who know no better than to follow these scams!!
legendary
Dude why don't you man up and use your real bitcointalk account instead of creating a new one? Got something to hide?
Pages:
Jump to: