Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Launched! XGT Legit currency | PoW+PoS hybrid | ~3-4yr mining + 6.5% PoS - page 7. (Read 12499 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Added a pool too, but also had problems compiling, sorry for beeing late.

As it is not allowed to post the URL, its @ twitter and I've msged the Dev too !

Wow, how sad it has come to this.

"Hey guys! I'm a pool op who has set up a pool for your coin! Go look somewhere else to get clues as to where it can be found!" While you're desperately trying to get your miners set up before the big farms wreck it for you...  Roll Eyes

it's absolutely stupid, but yet we can still post stupid pictures and shit up a thread.  I mean let's take the useful spam and replace it with cat pictures.

Hello Chisefu!!! I now mined legit coin on your pool . Anyway I have a question for you where are my coins from your SDcoin pool ?
I had on your pool at least 3000 SDcoin and pool stopped working...
I want them back!
I don't tell this is a scam or something like that but like a said before I want my SD coins back...

What was your username? 

BOL

PM me your wallet address you had 1,000.06438114 left on the pool, you were like one of 3 people that left coins haha

OK I will send you my address for moment... Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

As it is not allowed to post the URL, its @ twitter and I've msged the Dev too !

"Hey guys! I'm a pool op who has set up a pool for your coin! Go look somewhere else to get clues as to where it can be found!" While you're desperately trying to get your miners set up before the big farms wreck it for you...  Roll Eyes

it's absolutely stupid, but yet we can still post stupid pictures and shit up a thread.  I mean let's take the useful spam and replace it with cat pictures.

Hello Chisefu!!! I now mined legit coin on your pool . Anyway I have a question for you where are my coins from your SDcoin pool ?
I want them back!
I don't tell this is a scam or something like that but like a said before I want my SD coins back...

What was your username? 

BOL

PM me your wallet address you had 1,000.06438114 left on the pool, you were like one of 3 people that left coins haha

I want them back!

What was your username? 

BOL

I want them back!

What was your username? 

I want them back!
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!
Rule #52627 of crypto.. dont get into coins with newbie dev names. They are Clearly hiding something.
[/b]

Dude why don't you man up and use your real bitcointalk account instead of creating a new one? Got something to hide?

fucking newbie dev

Completely agree. Just compare devs with their real usernames and the ones with newbie accounts. Most of the devs of great coins belong to the former, and cheating devs belong to the latter.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

2 am launch

seems legit

Looks pretty legit to me. We're still only at block 250. When I first downloaded wallet it was just over 100. Money supply adds up so far.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection

Actually Twitter works really good and you get notified also on your Mobile etc. wenn a new coin(pool) is launched, so I have lots of followers who actually say "thanks for that, much better!" :-) Look in my sig, follow, and get the "spam" there instead of here and actually get it INSTANTLY when the pool is launched, even if you're at the shopping mall, the toilet or at the beach ;-)

Hmm... checking into this.  Wink

However - I still think the rule kinda sucks a bit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

exactly

this is nonsense and the new pool posting rules is fucking everyone except huge miners in the ass...right in it

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

Actually Twitter works really good and you get notified also on your Mobile etc. wenn a new coin(pool) is launched, so I have lots of followers who actually say "thanks for that, much better!" :-) Look in my sig, follow, and get the "spam" there instead of here and actually get it INSTANTLY when the pool is launched, even if you're at the shopping mall, the toilet or at the beach ;-)
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection

legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Oh snap, you forget to put ANON  and TOR in your title man, then put up a "roadmap" of how you are going to implement it in september

Missing out on a few BTC now
Activity: 408
ded
how to mine
mine at minep.it or chickenstrips

how much will be total coin supply ?

dunno, a few million ish I think
Activity: 136
Activity: 392