Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] • [LC] • Lutetium Coin • POS/Premined share Pool • energy free cloudmining - page 36. (Read 74434 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I don't see any point in making this coin. See there are a website coming, maybe there will be some plans there..
But now it looks like something that has been thrown together just for the fun of it.

Why not? There are so many clone coins out there, that we thought it's a good idea to have a new way of mining and not burning energy.
With our mining concept everyone has (as long as no one bought shares, right now no one bought any shares) the same chances of getting coins.
On a "normal coin launch" the miners with bought ASICS or many GPUs have a big advantage and we don't like that Smiley
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I don't see any point in making this coin. See there are a website coming, maybe there will be some plans there..
But now it looks like something that has been thrown together just for the fun of it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So when does this thing launch and when do you send me a bunch of coins Smiley Just asking the basics here ya know!!
Seems nice, but I didnt get the point about buying shares.

With bought shares you can get actually much more on the blocks if only with 1 share.

signature list updated
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Seems nice, but I didnt get the point about buying shares.
Activity: 381
JaguarCrypto
Activity: 434
We added sharelist on the bottom of the starting post.
We will update shares atleast twice a day and we will also check your signatures from time to time Wink

Wallets will be available on launch.
Activity: 1022
Activity: 618
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
Activity: 168
ready mining  Grin

I can not add a link , Max 50 characters Cry
Share forum signature compaign:

Signature musst be visible on the forum for 1 week after launch.
Please get a signature like this:

link to Lutetium bitcointalk forum attached

please remove the * and you have working signature
[url*=https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14331883][ANN] [LC] Lutetium - Get free mining pool shares[/url]

After adding this signature line please post here for getting your nickname on the list.

For being a part of the campaign you will receive one share from the pool.

Total shares will be calculated like:
bought shares + x users with signature=total shares

Shares are valid for the whole time of cloudmining
How many total supply of this coin? Its like Postcoin wheres the wallet?

Total supply after the 1year premined pool paying out the coins: 657,000,000 LC
After the first year, you will only be able to buy Lutetium on exchanges.

Where is the info on the coins purpose? Don't you think thats more important to include in the announcement than the distribution?
Why should I waste my time on this?

This is a good point, thank you for mentioning this. We will update the first post today.
Here some basics:
- New mining concept
- No burned energy for mining Lutetium
- "mining" possible in the first year for everyone, even without the need of buying shares
- No powerfull computer or ASICS needed, a computer with a running internet connection and Linux/Windows/Mac will be fine
- With earned BTC from shares from the pool we will have giveaways for everyone (in the beginning) registered on Bitcointalk. We are thinking about hardware for computers, like SSDs, HDDs, GPUs, ... and other nice stuff
- Connection to shops accepting cryptocurrencies so you can actually buy items on the internet with LC

Future plans:
- Direct conversion from Lutetium to BTC, LTC and ETH
- ETH connection

We don't think, that every coin will stay alone. We believe, that something like ETH is doing is the future for cryptocurrencies. We are thinking about, in some way, to connect the wallets of 3 coins in total for takeing the best features of everycoin, like faster transaction times, additional nodes, ...
Well this will take some time ofcourse, but we will see what future is holding for cryptocurrencies.

We are also open for ideas from the community. If you have any good ideas feel free to PM or post here.
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Where is the info on the coins purpose? Don't you think thats more important to include that info in the announcement than the distribution?
Why should I waste my time on this?

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
How many total supply of this coin? Its like Postcoin wheres the wallet?
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
This is basically an ICO

It isn't an ICO.
Instead of passing all coins out on an airdrop we want to generate the feeling of mining.
This is also good for a small continous generation/free coins not held by the master wallet.

You don't have to buy shares, you can also promote LC with a forum signature (we will update this later), setting up a blockexplorer/node or other services.

This is a coin for the community and we think this a new way to "farm" coins without bunring energy. This will also help vs 51% attacks on POW coins because it is 100% POS with POW from premined coins which will all be distributed.

If the community dislikes this way of coin distrubution we could also change from 100% Premine to 10% Premine with mentioned distrubution and 90% PoW, we also thought about that way but in this case again much energy would be burned. Consider farming scrypt on 1GH/S, you have to pay continous energy costs (except you are lucky and don't have to pay for energy). With cloudmining you only need to aquire some shares for receiving continous payouts depending on how many shares there are in total (we are not sure about maximum share count yet) for one year.
Wait, I'm asking seriously now...whats the point?
Can you make it clear for me?

Lutetium coin is designed to be 100% POS.
Instead or dropping/distributing all coins premined to the community we will have sth like a pool.
It is paying out 1250 LC every 60s and the users will, depending on aquired shares, receive LC like on normal POW coin. This service will be running for 1 year,after 1year all premined coins will have been payed out and it is 100% POS. In this way we generate the feeling of mining without the huge amount of energy needed for mining coins like BTC or DOGE. In addition there wont be all coins available in the beginning and the price can stabilize🙂

NEATO!
This is basically an ICO

It isn't an ICO.
Instead of passing all coins out on an airdrop we want to generate the feeling of mining.
This is also good for a small continous generation/free coins not held by the master wallet.

You don't have to buy shares, you can also promote LC with a forum signature (we will update this later), setting up a blockexplorer/node or other services.

This is a coin for the community and we think this a new way to "farm" coins without bunring energy. This will also help vs 51% attacks on POW coins because it is 100% POS with POW from premined coins which will all be distributed.

If the community dislikes this way of coin distrubution we could also change from 100% Premine to 10% Premine with mentioned distrubution and 90% PoW, we also thought about that way but in this case again much energy would be burned. Consider farming scrypt on 1GH/S, you have to pay continous energy costs (except you are lucky and don't have to pay for energy). With cloudmining you only need to aquire some shares for receiving continous payouts depending on how many shares there are in total (we are not sure about maximum share count yet) for one year.

Lutetium coin is designed to be 100% POS.
Instead or dropping/distributing all coins premined to the community we will have sth like a pool.
It is paying out 1250 LC every 60s and the users will, depending on aquired shares, receive LC like on normal POW coin. This service will be running for 1 year,after 1year all premined coins will have been payed out and it is 100% POS. In this way we generate the feeling of mining without the huge amount of energy needed for mining coins like BTC or DOGE. In addition there wont be all coins available in the beginning and the price can stabilize🙂
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
This is basically an ICO

It isn't an ICO.

Pages:
Jump to: