Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 21. (Read 88341 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
For the traders on this board:

Why is no one purchasing those cheap Bitcoins on LEOxChange?

BTC/GBP is currently around 295£, there are 2.4BTC on sale for less. It will make a quick 90 pounds.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
Right now on leoxchange is aprox 600.000 LEOcoin on sale orders with gbp and btc!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
IF I could afford to buy 1million - I have good size now - looking happy with price and increases.
Be smart buy more since over monday i am dure offers 0.0010 btc price will gone!
just buying on exchange at 0.0008 and 0.0009 now

i buy from anyone at small amount less tthan exchange price
something happening here - massive volumes and price rise - am still buying if anyone wants to sell Smiley

I can sale you at 0.0012 😎 I buy monday at 0.0006 btc 😎
something happening here - massive volumes and price rise - am still buying if anyone wants to sell Smiley
Now already 7th day over 100btc a day volume trade! Now its over 800 btc in 7 days! But look like still much leocoin holdersnot believe in leocoin future since they sale cheap LEOcoin!
Nice - HuffPost is cool.

there's a nice bit of gap on LEOxchange right now, LEO/BTC is higher than LEO/GBP - so I buying LEO/GBP today getting ready for next price increase in LEO/BTC - nice way to make fast.

Been buying all week at 0.15GBP in LEO/GBP but LEO/BTC price now £0.24GBP

been good trading this week.
leoxchange is deliberately holding and delaying leo deposits.

Any proofs ? Like screenshots ?

no I dont have any proof... yet.

friend of mine sent coins  there, and took them one day to apear on his account. than he made onother deposit. it was 24h from his last deposit but not 24h from when coins were acctualy on the exchange. now his account is locked. that's what he told me. i am sure he is not lying.

Unfortunate, he will have to wait until the time passes, than he will need to withdraw exceeded founds. Even if he withdraw sooner, transaction of that withdrawal will take place after "frozen" time pass. This is not written anywhere but LEO scammers will hold your coins and you will still have to withdraw. And they will take there fees along the way...

There are no fees on LEOcoin withdraw now - it's just a bit of time wait because he over limit.

Anyway price high at 0.0009 BTC today...
Izi
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

friend of mine sent coins  there, and took them one day to apear on his account. than he made onother deposit. it was 24h from his last deposit but not 24h from when coins were acctualy on the exchange. now his account is locked. that's what he told me. i am sure he is not lying.

Unfortunate, he will have to wait until the time passes, than he will need to withdraw exceeded founds. Even if he withdraw sooner, transaction of that withdrawal will take place after "frozen" time pass. This is not written anywhere but LEO scammers will hold your coins and you will still have to withdraw. And they will take there fees along the way...
I buy 2 days ago 55.000 leocoin!
Btc deposit need 1h arox its allup to fast or slow btc blockchain!
Just did 20.000 withdrawal! Cost me 0%!! Its work!
You see today was over 150btc volume trade! 👍🏼

When I deposit takes about 1 hour (sometimes more sometimes less) - have to always stays inside limits otherwise flagged. Has happened to me before and they manually check it so account get's locked for over-depositing. Also now 0% fee on withdrawals so not so much of issue if you over deposit LEOcoin just need to withdraw and wait. Think because of botnet problem they are more worried than others about this.

Activity: 505

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

Activity: 505
I am sure now best time to buy LEOcoin bulk for good price so later you can stake! 50.000 leocoins give you 20%!
@all

current development in price has also increased the total hashes in the network again. I now estimate that botnet virus and/or other CPU mining still has the equivalent of about 4000 R280x GPU, the rest of the hashes is in known pools.

Trade volume will likely exceed 100 BTC again, for the second day in succession. Let us hope, it stays this way.
"www.leoxchange.com is a website operated by LEOXCHANGE (LONDON) LIMITED. Situation of registered office is in England and Wales under Company number 09400584 and registered office is at 62 Stakes Road Purbrook, Waterlooville, Hampshire, PO7 5NT."

Great. That must have been added....

Now the second problem:
If I use LeoXchange, I will pay fees.

As a company, I need invoices!

I can find nowhere information on invoices. How? when ? do they mention all necessary information to be accepted by tax authorities ?

Please Peter78, contact the LEOxChange for that, I am not in their customer support team. But, you see, that you questions has been passed on and have implemented change.

LEOxChange management reassured me, they are always trying to keep LEOxChange at top notch quality with high priority on safety & legal issues. They told me that they want to listen to customer suggestions and ideas and many improvements or decisions are driven because of that in order to offer the best to their customers.

More exciting news will soon follow, but meanwhile, please all understand, that both LEOcoin Foundation and also third parties will need time and effort to work on progress. One issue, we shall be attending is the development of LEOcoin as mean of exchange. For this we intend to get LEOcoin listed on more exchanges and on certain websites where market capitalisations are shown.

If you wish to see that too, please feel free to endorse your support of LEOcoin to such parties. By doing so, you help LEOcoin ahead, which is greatly appreciated by the LEOcoin Foundation, as well as by those many other persons who own and trust LEOcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: