Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 19. (Read 88341 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
@Cryptotraider16

Some time ago we had a discussion on the missing listing on CoinMarketCap.
It is a pitty that Leocoin is not listed on the first page!

@all

We are in contact with CoinMarketCap and similar pages, but responses are generally rather slow.

Yeah coinmarketcap.com is always extra slow with replay!

I know, it's a tough job for a single person (owner) adding, modifying and editing information of hundreds coins listed at coinmarketcap.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
no 0.001 seems a base - most coins for sale at that gone -  price i think is moving to new 0.011/12 level
Activity: 420
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
@Cryptotraider16

@all

We are in contact with CoinMarketCap and similar pages, but responses are generally rather slow.

Yeah coinmarketcap.com is always extra slow with replay!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
new day new good volume - all making good money right now - v good. buying Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@Cryptotraider16

@all

@Cryptotraider16

You wrote:

Premine leocoin are problem i think but in few days Cmc will explain to me why its a problem so i will post it!

Did you ever get any information ?

Soon will be listed! As i know problem was premine they think its hold from 2-3 guys but its not !
@LEOcoin Foundation

That is a great - and ambitious - project and it seems as if you have real strategy!

But how do you finance all that ?
That must cost a lot of money ?

From LEOcoin they hold i think!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
@LEOcoin Foundation

That is a great - and ambitious - project and it seems as if you have real strategy!

But how do you finance all that ?
That must cost a lot of money ?

As a social enterprise, registered as a Community Interest Company, the LEOcoin Foundation is not allowed to make a profit

That is a great idea.

and must invest its resources in pursuing its objectives.

But how does/will the Foundation use its 10 million LeoCoins?

@Peter78,

we shall use our resources to pursue our objectives, like e.g. the development and infrastructure for LEOcoin, or like e.g. the contributions to this forum, in order to motivate people to participate in the LEOcoin project. Also the LEOcoin Foundation undertakes research, provides education and acts as an enabler for public participation and fosters the efficient cooperation between private and corporate stakeholders, governmental and non-governmental organisations, and commercial and non-commercial entities.

Examples of the last are e.g. the meetings with politicians and participation to blockchain and digital currency related summits and conferences or e.g. the creation of educational and or informational material in the form of brochures, white papers or lectures.

Not willing to spill our resources while the LEOcoin price was so low, we have put some projects on hold, while doing the things that needed to be done. Who wants to help, can support and join the LEOcoin Foundation as Senior Member, Standard Member or Supporter.
@Cryptotraider16

You wrote:

Premine leocoin are problem i think but in few days Cmc will explain to me why its a problem so i will post it!

Did you ever get any information ?
We can all be happy to have leocoin foundation!!!!

If you get some good idea,good application etc then if LCF like it they will pay from that 10mio lc stock! Its shy they hold 10mio..... Leocoin will stay live for next 30-50years.not only 1 year guys 👍🏼

I am sure soon leocoi will soon be add on few exchanges!!! Few already confirmed after leocoin it reliese tech stuff exchanges need to add it... I am sure LCF know what they need! Some say to me they need 15 minutes to add then its will be tech able 👍🏼
As a social enterprise, registered as a Community Interest Company, the LEOcoin Foundation is not allowed to make a profit

That is a great idea.

and must invest its resources in pursuing its objectives.

But how does/will the Foundation use its 10 million LeoCoins?

Let talk about the premine and POS.

Coin premined: 50,000,000
Coin Mined: 958253 * 20 = 19,165,060 < 20,000,000

Premine percentage: 50/(50+20) = 71.4%, if POS continue, the percentage will go down...

However, if Leocoin switches to POS now. As the block rewards based on coin age = (# of coins) multiply (time of coin in particular address). So 71.4% of block reward goes to the preminer. Thus this percentage will stay forever. Botnet, virus are just excuse. Their true intention is to control the coin distribution forever without any cost.

Blockchain vote? They control 71.4% of the coin now. So it's a big joke.   Grin

@Hero_member,

As the details with regard to the presumably coming switch to a sole POS mechanism are not yet disclosed, your calculations must be seen with some reservations, even when your assumptions are right. Unfortunately, they are not.

The point is two-fold; 1) the "they" from your "They control 71.4", who are they? And - related to that - 2) who actually is the legal and legitimate owner of the LEOcoins that were premined?

Both issues have been dealt with here in this thread, in fact a few times. You thus can also simply state, that because you wish not to believe clear statements with regard to LEOcoin distribution, you rather call it a joke. You may do so, but I rather stick with facts as with your assumptions.

With regard to 2)

"LF: LEOcoin has a premine of 50 million LEOcoins. Many people, like cryptominers, journalists and investors fear that LEO will dump all of them once the price goes up. Is this worry justified?

DA: No, not at all. Actually, a 5% premine is not that much and we had several good reasons for it.

Firstly, from the start we have been keen on establishing a foundation to support LEOcoin and we wanted to reserve a considerable amount for that. This summer we have donated 10 million LEOcoins to the LEOcoin Foundation. As a social enterprise, registered as a Community Interest Company, the LEOcoin Foundation is not allowed to make a profit and must invest its resources in pursuing its objectives. It is barred from activities that would undermine those objectives to support and expand understanding and interest in digital currencies.

Secondly, we, in this case LEO Ltd., used most of the remaining LEOcoins to promote the LEOcoin and let our members benefit from future developments; both for use as a payment mechanism and for capital building. The overwhelming majority of LEOcoin are in member wallets and with the mining community, not with LEO Ltd. or LEO employees.

The amount of LEOcoins still owned by LEO Ltd only forms a very small part of the total supply. We will of course always support LEOcoin. We will never ‘dump’ any LEOcoins or disturb the price – which is set by the market supply and demand mechanism."

With regard to 1): The 'they' you evoke - to represent that conceptual object of thought where you can project your own fears, doubts, disbeliefs on - are imaginary, provided that the statements from Dan Andersson are true. For the latter, I and others have seen enough evidence, so therefore, I do not need to argue any further. From my point of view, you simply chose to put your own beliefs over facts. Facts that are stated in public by the person who co-created LEOcoin and has overseen LEOcoin premine distribution. I fail to see how you would know better what happened as Mr. Andersson and the fact that you ignore the interview and anonymously promote your own beliefs does not particularly cement your position, I am afraid.

The premine is for around 20% donated to the LEOcoin Foundation and we probably shall vote in favour for POS. The other big majority of the premine is with LEO members and not with LEO Ltd. or LEO employees. The LEO members who own LEOcoin will probably also vote for POS, as this will stop the botnet mining and their dumping of their 'blockchain rewards'.

We shall see how the LEOcoin development team will lay out the block chain voting procedure. Than we have something tangible to talk about.
Activity: 157

Premine percentage: 50/(50+20) = 71.4%, if POS continue, the percentage will go down...

However, if Leocoin switches to POS now. As the block rewards based on coin age = (# of coins) multiply (time of coin in particular address). So 71.4% of block reward goes to the preminer. Thus this percentage will stay forever. Botnet, virus are just excuse. Their true intention is to control the coin distribution forever without any cost.

Blockchain vote? They control 71.4% of the coin now. So it's a big joke.   Grin

Cant use math on this thread! You just cant! couse.....its all true!!!!  Cheesy Wink Grin Grin

+1 for you Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Blockchain vote? They control 71.4% of the coin now. So it's a big joke.   Grin
if you are good trader, you can make more than 20% a year.....

I buy 100.000 leocoin at 0.06$ now its aprox 0.33$.... I did already 500% but i know i will another 500% soon!
Activity: 505
if you are good trader, you can make more than 20% a year.....
My sugest buy as much LEOcoin on leoxchange or leobit to get 50.000 for 20% stakeing! Now its not so expensive only aprox 15.000$ aka 45btc buy soon for this ammount 50.000$+ and later even 500.000$+

@LEOcoin Foundation

Thank you for your these detailed explanations !
I am talking about the new mining service after the POS switch.

In the latest Webinar, Dan said that the new mining service is a "non-brainer" because it costs less than it will generate in LeoCoins.

This sounds interesting - because if that is true it would be better to use the mining service than to buy at the exchange....

Dear Peter78,

I assume that after POS, as stated in the quote, LEO Mining Service will "chooses a profitable altcoin available for mining which are than exchanged for LEOcoins".

I cannot advise you on what products or strategy you should best use or how you should assess what is a non-brainer or not. If you chose to support LEOcoin by making use of your own RIGs, virtual staking RIGs/wallets, leased LEO Mining Services or buy LEOcoins on an exchange, it is all fine to me. Any support is welcome and will contribute to the development of the LEOcoin ecology.

@LEOcoin Foundation

Thank you for your these detailed explanations !
I am talking about the new mining service after the POS switch.

In the latest Webinar, Dan said that the new mining service is a "non-brainer" because it costs less than it will generate in LeoCoins.

This sounds interesting - because if that is true it would be better to use the mining service than to buy at the exchange....
Pages:
Jump to: