Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 20. (Read 88341 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
yesterday was incredible record volume - really high and price on move - big block now at 0.001 BTC but only 140BTC won't be long time - after this blockage gone i see next big blockage at 0.0017 (0.5GBP) then again think will break barrier
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
@LEOcoin Foundation

Thank you for your valuable explanations !

Another question:

LEO wil guarantee 100 LeoCoins to everyone that subscribes to the new mining service.

But from where does LEO take the Leocoins that will be given away?

Huh

Now ask how many coins are people getting when they buy a "platinum LEO MLM pack" Wink Or where do they all come from.... Wink Cheesy
Every page of this thread is funny, i`m waiting for my exit price and than i`m out.

hi hi whats your exit price?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@LEOcoin Foundation

Another question:

LEO wil guarantee 100 LeoCoins to everyone that subscribes to the new mining service.

@Peter78,

as mentioned before, LEOcoin Foundation does not sell LEO mining services or any other products. But, to safe you time, if you check the website of LEO mining services, you will see that the disclaimer at the bottom does state:

"Estimated minimal amount of LEOcoins and monthly bonus amount of LEOcoins are based on performance of rigs, relative difficulty, market conditions, prices of digital currency pairs, etc. Projected LEOcoin earnings are subject to change at any time without prior notice."

Further, this is called 'projected earnings'. The LEOcoins from the mining products are thus not 'given away', as you erroneously state, but they are the return that the persons who make use of the LEO mining service do receive. I can share with you, that from this or next weekend on, the number of LEOcoins that are guaranteed, will be lowered for new lease contracts. I assume this has to do with the increased price of LEOcoin and/or the raise in mining difficulty from the last two weeks.

With regard to where the LEOcoins for the LEO mining service come from, again the LEO mining service website states:

"Mining service is a concept which allows users to lease mining power in a remote mining facility managed by LEO. LEO at its sole discretion chooses a profitable altcoin available for mining which are than exchanged for LEOcoins. All mining is done without any offline hassle, such as electricity, hosting issues, or installation and upkeep trouble. Thus, everybody can earn extra revenue with little to no risk."

For more details on the LEO mining services of LEO Ltd., please read the website, contact their sales support or one of the LEO members. Please do notice, that LEO Ltd. is responsible for their products and services.
Activity: 149
@LEOcoin Foundation

Another question:

Huh
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
Every page of this thread is funny, i`m waiting for my exit price and than i`m out.

Sale now if you think LEOcoin is scam! Dont wait too much😜😎
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
@LEOcoin Foundation

1) How will POS work in detail?

How long do I have to stake to get the percentage reward ?

When will the POS coins be attributed and how is it calculated?

2) Dan said that POS will most probably start on 1st of May.
What about the blockchain vote ?

Dear Peter78,

as the POS mechanism is still being developed, it is not yet clear how precisely the calculations will be. Yet, currently staking is already happening too, as you can see in your wallet. About 4% of the LEOcoins after premine are from staking, the rest is premine and/or created by POW.

In the future the LEOcoins in your wallet will stake all by themselves. Depending on coin age and the number of coins that are staked, rewards may differ on a weekly or monthly base, but at the end of the year, you will have received a percentage of new coins that reflects your share of stake in the total supply.

I cannot share detailed information with regard to the blockchain vote, other that that we are in the process of discussing the fastest and easiest way to have it. Once a majority vote is reached, the POS - if approved - will be implemented asap. This could be the first of may, or earlier, or later. Yet, our view is the earlier, the better. On the other hand, we should not rush things, but do it properly.

More details will be shared once available.

What vote? hahahahah And who is gonna vote? Dan and Co, on POS or not to POS? hahahahahaha well, when oyu got 20M premine, it is sound to stake em right?

Leo idiots, shit dont change  Cheesy

hahahahah sure it does, cant break the .10 marker.... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy What future? in what? MLM? POS?  Wink Cheesy Grin
Oh you Leo minions, you really need a life outside this thread....
But keep on pumpin the coin, I LOVE IT!   Cool Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@LEOcoin Foundation

Dear Peter78,

as the POS mechanism is still being developed, it is not yet clear how precisely the calculations will be. Yet, currently staking is already happening too, as you can see in your wallet. About 4% of the LEOcoins after premine are from staking, the rest is premine and/or created by POW.

In the future the LEOcoins in your wallet will stake all by themselves. Depending on coin age and the number of coins that are staked, rewards may differ on a weekly or monthly base, but at the end of the year, you will have received a percentage of new coins that reflects your share of stake in the total supply.

I cannot share detailed information with regard to the blockchain vote, other that that we are in the process of discussing the fastest and easiest way to have it. Once a majority vote is reached, the POS - if approved - will be implemented asap. This could be the first of may, or earlier, or later. Yet, our view is the earlier, the better. On the other hand, we should not rush things, but do it properly.

More details will be shared once available.
Activity: 149
@LEOcoin Foundation

It will be very interesting when you will try to sell your coins, especially those who hold larger amounts. Keep in mind that almost all traffic is made on leoxchange and we know how easy it is to create a price and volume...

made approx 50 BTC  this/last week from selling a few coins I have bought last month - been good days for me - and both on exchange and leobit

am buying more for next price jump and get ready pos so have stake enough and trading enough
Heheheheeheh we will see some new ones, i will be happy if yobit adds it.

Soon man!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Heheheheeheh we will see some new ones, i will be happy if yobit adds it.
Close to 500btc volume for LEOcoin!
Soon LEOcoin will be add on few new exchanges! We just wait leocoin dev team to reliese deamon so exchanges will add coin!
Some say they need 15-20 minutes to add it!
Activity: 288
It will be very interesting when you will try to sell your coins, especially those who hold larger amounts. Keep in mind that almost all traffic is made on leoxchange and we know how easy it is to create a price and volume...
massive volume again today - and price up to 0.001 / 0.0009
good day for volume today - price holding at 0.0008 - 0.0009 after big big rise last week- I'm buying at 0.0008 right now - anyone PM me Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: