Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 47. (Read 88341 times)

Izi
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
So let's focus on LEOcoin than:

1. What is LEOcoin and who is it for?
2. What is its purpose?
3. What is advantage over FIAT currencys?
4. How is it promoted
5. Why was it premined?
6. Ware there any other parties involved in premine?
7. Where does "LEO internal market" fit in the story?
8. Why it took so long to make an LEOxChange and why we cant see this coin on other markets?
9. where does merchants fit in?
10. are there any tools that enable people to legally trade with LEOcoin (point of sale).

After short discussion of what LEOcoin should be, we'll continue on current state of the coin and it's future and we'll see if there's worth "waiting" for something to happen...

I also call other readers to add any questions about the coin so we can evaluate all aspects of it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
LEOcoin will recover same minute Dan and Atif will want it and LEO leaders too!

Yesturday LEO leder from Sweden honest tell why leaders not support leoxchange!!!??? He say becouse i dont have anything from that! He dont get any %!!!!! When they sale LEO pavkages they get 10-20% and they dont care if leo members pay 10 x more for leocoin!!!!!

And some old confirmed news inside LEO from leo guy!!!Atif all the time buy cheap LEOcoin on leoxchange snd then sale LEOcoin on internal platform! This is 100% confirmed info!!!!!
I will get 20% a year... Good but i hope 1 LEOcoin will be 1£ and not 0.01£! We will see!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Dear Izi,

thank you for your insights.

LEO was NOT made to bring any1 fortune...

What about all their "success stories" about members earninging a lot of money from their LEO business?

@all

Again, the story most interesting to this thread, is that of LEOcoin. I do know quite a few persons that have been extremely successful with building up their own LEO business, their own downline and so on. I am not good at that myself, but who is, good for them. However, they are real and as far as I know them personally, quite normal guys and gals. If you look at the video's of the LEO events on their respective social media outlets, you will see that this is indeed a large group of people.

It is not the task from LEOcoin Foundation or the topic from this thread to discuss how such people do their business, handle their downlines and so on. What I can say, is that the majority of them is very much in support of LEOcoin. The majority of the LEOcoin holders, probably are just the 'normal' persons, many individuals, having some LEOcoins, but not in the thousands.

So, yes success stories can be found, but at the top is a lonely place and as with any pyramid structure - like the tax system - there are many more at the bottom. For all of them, I hope, LEOcoin will recover quickly.
Dear Bario,

SHARING MY EXPERIENCES ...... A LOT of talk, no walk.

It is very interesting to have some with REAl experience.
In what way have you been disappointed?

LEO seems to be all about e-learing and they offer a lot of courses: Languages, marketing , entrepreneurship.
They claim to have World-top speakers and coaches.

Was the quality not ok ?

LEO IS all about e-learning... but learning what?! It's all about there business.. the MLM. So yes, you will find alot of learning courses on how to be a a successful salesman, how to not care about people saying NO to you and how to lie to people to pay for your profit. Titles of those courses says it all: "How to manage your boss", "Master of Persuasion", all set of "Top ten thing you need to quit to be..." and hundreds of other spiritual, motivational guides in all languages. It's online shop of all "wonnabe" important spiritual leaders that didnt succeed in real life.
So this MLM is simply a GAME for them about "Who will scam more people for money".
All other fancy things are just colors that makes all idea more attractive. That include LEOcoin, xchange, LEOcrowd, merchats,....) All those things are addition for there fraud made simply to invite more people to spend more money. LEO was NOT made to bring any1 fortune... in any way except MLM way. And you ask why they dont care?

Study there whole concept and tell me if there's ANYTHING worth investing in? Is there anything useful, they produced, thats worth mentioning?

For more than a year that I've been a platinum member, all I see are "conferences and seminars" all over the world. So important events, one after another. And answer you will always get served will be "Dan is busy doing XYZ, we will get back to you when we will have interview..."

Izi, thanks for sharing your experience with being a LEO Ltd. member, a membership you willingly paid for and had your own reasons to get into. I am sorry, if this turned out to be disappointing for you personally. Please feel free to open another forum regarding the policy of third parties that the LEOcoin Foundation or I cannot determine.

I would prefer to keep this thread focused on LEOcoin and the current developments. Prices are falling, which causes a lot of unrest. Which is perfectly understandable. I get that you might feel the need to blow off some steam, but we simply do not know yet, what effect the actions of the LEO community will have.
Scam is scam, it doesnt matter how you turn it

If it is really a scam, wouldn't they manipulate their LeoXChange to indicate a false volume/price ?

As far as I am aware of, the LEOxChange is underlying UK and EU regulations. Manipulation would be illegal and contrary to the nature of LEOxChange purpose. Prices are made on the market by market players. That is what I have heard and what I belief. I have no evidence for anything else.
...to create a hype....

Actually Don and Atif just explained in a Webinar some minutes ago how important it is to hold LeoCoins, because depending on the number of LeoCoins you own in your Leo's backoffice, you will get some pre-shares for LeoCrowd.
They say that the IPO of Leocrowd may be some of the biggest events in IT history.

So that should create a lot of demand for Leocoins ?

If it works, it is fine with me. Another reason to keep your LEOcoins might be, that selling them now, does not bring you much. If i would sell the LEOcoins that I mined in all those months while sitting on my knees with my rigs and trying to get these shitty multi PCi-e boards running or to tweak on my script for the YacMiner, I would also make a loss.

Let us just be honest here; we all know who has been dumping all these mined LEOcoins. Let us also wait and see if things improve once the sole POS mechanism starts to run. I share your worries, but I would like to encourage you to give it a few more months. It will not be hypes that will turn the negative price spiral around, but less supply and more demand. In this sense, I am glad that the LEO community, does not drop their support for LEOcoin.
as i heard there will be a letter sent to https://www.ftc.gov/ with a lot of LEO members / former "workers" signing it. They had a "soft opening" in NY...witch will lead to;
http://www.mlmlaw.com/law-library/guides-reference/multilevel-marketing-primer/

Flames went up, and LEO burned...Oh well, i just hope Dan and Co. get busted.

@BarrioFInito

Nice that you have your personal issues, but I wish to point out, that this thread is about LEOcoin, not about your insights in Dan § Co, third parties or people who sell Pizza for digital cash or employees who have problems with their formers bosses. I never met someone who got sacked or lost in court who was not negative about that former company or managers they were involved with.

I you have a legitimate issue, go to court, or call Dan § Co, if you are so on par with them. By 'sharing' your views on things, you are attempting to gain influence, but I hope it is seen on the forum, that this is at least as biased as my views - and after all, LEOcoin Foundation is officially pro-LEOcoin. And even we have to stick to the facts, or at least try to do so.

Please continue to post, but understand, that I can see though many of your claims, simply because LEOcoin Foundation does have more information and we can check. If you find our contributions not worthwhile, do no longer bother to participate. Your level of information, clearly shows, that you have an agenda. As we have one too, that is ok. Our goal is to support LEOcoin and let the owners of LEOcoin benefit, all owners. And that is not an easy job for certain, but as long as I stick to facts and avoid unfounded speculations, I am okay with that. I am probably not so okay with your agenda. But the internet is a free space.
I was wrong...

LEOCoin is going to a graduated PoS model--HIGHER percentage for those who have more coins... I don't believe that has been done before.

0-999 leocoin bring you 0%
1000-5000 leocoin bring you 10% a year
5000-50.000 leocoin bring you 15% a year
50.000+ bring you 20% a year

It will be interesting to see what happens. I can't imagine the price per LEOCoin will be going up when some people are making 20% annual interest rate--that is insanely high compared to any interest bearing investment out there...

It is definitely a scheme. There is no debate there. Why 20%? Why not 18% or 22% or how about 50%? I mean, they picked 10%, 15%, 20% because they are round numbers? Arbitrary values like that tell investors that decisions are not analyzed with options thoroughly vetted, but rather, they are completely made up off the top of one's head--not good.

It is a scheme, but is it a scam?

Every altcoin gets some kind of scam-accusation treatment. However, the degree of that perception varies. LEOcoin has a very high degree of it. With that in my mind, I question the wisdom of this LEOcoin team that releases a system that depicts clearly, obviously a desire to make the rich richer. You know central banking already does a pretty good job at that, and it works only through threat of force.

The really 'dumb' part of it is... why would anyone buy into that system? Are you going to tell them that the value per LEOcoin will only decrease by 10%, so you get 10% of the value of your savings through the difference? Or do you actually expect people to believe that will be getting at least 20% return on their investment in actual value? What does LEOcoin actually offer as a purpose other than the scheme?

I think what crypto has taught us is someone will always be trying to sell a scam simply because there will always be people willing to buy it. It is a sad state of society. LEOcoin could be innovative. It could go to an NFactor 15, which caters to a wide-range of affordable hardware without serious threat from ASICs (at this point) or botnets. It would be the best way to set itself apart from other cryptos--truly unique and innovative. The price could actually go up as the creation of new LEOcoin require REAL investment in REAL hardware and REAL energy. Going full PoS simply has not worked... ever.

@Beave162

Thanks for you good post. I very much appreciate, some of the issues you address. It is true, that many altcoins get a kind of scam-accusation and with actually having an active direct selling company like LEO Ltd. backing LEOcoin up, this is also to be expected. I trust that you will also be with us, with regard to the problems that Botnet's cause to script-Jane currencies and that they are not essentially the fault of the LEOcoin development team. I also understand - and as a miner also to a certain degree sympathize - with your assessment of the switch from a mixed POW/POS to a solely POS mechanism. We will have to see if POS will work.

Much more important, beside the CC-world - that never was very enthusiastic about LEOcoin - will be the reaction of the LEO community. Certainly, LEOcoin was not created to be a closed system, nor does LEOcoin Foundation support such an idea, yet, there is reason to belief, that once the situation in which LEOcoins are dumped by parties who obviously have no mining costs, will have ended, the LEOcoin community as such, might on itself be able to effect a more reasonable price finding. I also wish to point out, that - much will be clarified in the upcoming interview - inside of the LEOcoin community, also real money has been flowing between the LEO members when they traded LEOcoin amongst each other.

With regard to the percentages that are being mentioned; as far as I understand, this is not all completely set and fixed with regard to the finest details, after all, also the LEOcoin development team has to work on the algo and will do so after good consideration and with care in respect of the underlying mathematics.

With regard of the price of LEOcoin going up once the switch to sole POS mining will be made, is to be seen. However, price is depending on supply and demand. If the botnet dumpers will be done, the supply may dry up a little. And, to be frank, 20% of not much, is still not much. Yet, as demand will continue, whereas the supply will dry out, the price may likely reach levels that are at least comparable to the current mining costs. When the LEOxChange opened in April 2015 the price target was 1£. Already then, miners immediately started to cover for the electricity costs they had spent, but that is normal with most cryptocoins who can be for the first time be publicly traded for FIAT.

Nevertheless, I value your contributions and I do hope you will see that being innovative is not strictly limited to LEOcoin or CC. At the LEOcoin Foundation, we trust that the LEOcoin prices will recover and that we on the long run will get a firm place amongst the leading digital currencies in the world. Currently, I understand that others see this differently. LEOcoin was started with a goal, and we still go for it. After all, when in April 2015 LEOcoin actually had a market cap from way over 50 Million GBP, we were ignored and laughed at, now we are at levels that caused up to drop from our own top-20 list on the LEOxChange homepage, and we are laughed at and ignored. This board is not particularly enlightening my spirit, but still an important place to be and to participate in and to share news, updates or other relevant input.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Dear Izi,

thank you for your insights.

LEO was NOT made to bring any1 fortune...

What about all their "success stories" about members earninging a lot of money from their LEO business?
Izi

Many miners will not support POS solely mechanism, as they cannot mine this with their RIGs. It was expected that some miners, traders and LEO members would sell. This is what we see happening now. Fundamentally, LEOcoin Foundation sees the development of LEOcoin as positive, as what is going on now, could reasonably expected and thus does not come as a surprise.

For the same reason, we do not have much to comment, as the objections, the criticism on LEO Ltd. - which for the LEOcoin Foundation is a third party with their own individuality and business strategy - the scent of hopelessness or need to get justified in bashing LEOcoin. It is something that is natural when things are changing.

LEOcoin Foundation will asap publish parts of the interview with LEOcoin co-creator Dan Anderson. It will be about LEOcoin, not about his other activities. LEO Ltd. and Dan Anderson are as much committed to LEOcoin as they have ever been. The price simply shows the market sentiment and the attitude of those involved with mining, bashing, trading and supporting LEOcoin.

Follow your gut feelings, that is the only genuine advice I can currently give.

Can you please explain what is your role here? You keep avoiding reasonable questions by hiding behind some legal formalities that noone gives a shit about or you get offended for no reason at all. Any info you posted in last 2 month is worthless. Start giving some real info and answer peoples questions or hide behind your legal entities and stfu!

Many miners will not support POS solely mechanism, as they cannot mine this with their RIGs. It was expected that some miners, traders and LEO members would sell.

@LeoCoin Foundation

Thank you for your answer.
But I still don't understand why "Many miners will not support POS solely mechanism".

It is no work at all for them to stake and to wait to get the 10 or 20% reward.
So why should they sell? I don't get the logic.....
Izi
Dear Bario,

LEO seems to be all about e-learing and they offer a lot of courses: Languages, marketing , entrepreneurship.

Was the quality not ok ?

LEO IS all about e-learning... but learning what?! It's all about there business.. the MLM. So yes, you will find alot of learning courses on how to be a a successful salesman, how to not care about people saying NO to you and how to lie to people to pay for your profit. Titles of those courses says it all: "How to manage your boss", "Master of Persuasion", all set of "Top ten thing you need to quit to be..." and hundreds of other spiritual, motivational guides in all languages. It's online shop of all "wonnabe" important spiritual leaders that didnt succeed in real life.
So this MLM is simply a GAME for them about "Who will scam more people for money".
All other fancy things are just colors that makes all idea more attractive. That include LEOcoin, xchange, LEOcrowd, merchats,....) All those things are addition for there fraud made simply to invite more people to spend more money. LEO was NOT made to bring any1 fortune... in any way except MLM way. And you ask why they dont care?

Study there whole concept and tell me if there's ANYTHING worth investing in? Is there anything useful, they produced, thats worth mentioning?

For more than a year that I've been a platinum member, all I see are "conferences and seminars" all over the world. So important events, one after another. And answer you will always get served will be "Dan is busy doing XYZ, we will get back to you when we will have interview..."
Could you please explain which sentence it it, that you do not understand.

when POW is getting closed to an end, that a larger number of LEOcoins will change from owner.

What will happen when ?

Many miners will not support POS solely mechanism, as they cannot mine this with their RIGs. It was expected that some miners, traders and LEO members would sell. This is what we see happening now. Fundamentally, LEOcoin Foundation sees the development of LEOcoin as positive, as what is going on now, could reasonably expected and thus does not come as a surprise.

For the same reason, we do not have much to comment, as the objections, the criticism on LEO Ltd. - which for the LEOcoin Foundation is a third party with their own individuality and business strategy - the scent of hopelessness or need to get justified in bashing LEOcoin. It is something that is natural when things are changing.

LEOcoin Foundation will asap publish parts of the interview with LEOcoin co-creator Dan Anderson. It will be about LEOcoin, not about his other activities. LEO Ltd. and Dan Anderson are as much committed to LEOcoin as they have ever been. The price simply shows the market sentiment and the attitude of those involved with mining, bashing, trading and supporting LEOcoin.

Follow your gut feelings, that is the only genuine advice I can currently give.
Scam is scam, it doesnt matter how you turn it

If it is really a scam, wouldn't they manipulate their LeoXChange to indicate a false volume/price ?
Activity: 288
He should come to forum.. But there isnt anything else to say. Scam is scam, it doesnt matter how you turn it
Guys e mail this guy and ask! He say he will replay all!
[email protected]
Activity: 157
Dear Bario,

Was the quality not ok ?

In what?Almost everything. first thing was we were promised that we will be able to sell our mined coins on our "black office platform", never came true, APIs were promised, never got em,...wait? why am I telling you all of this AGAIN?!?! Back track a few pages, read my post and from FrikyFreak and Izy....its all there....what ever we were told / promised, in almost a year and a half, was a LIE. they stole (and totally fukked up) LSU.... etc etc etc.....
Dear Bario,

Was the quality not ok ?
Activity: 288
Has anyone seen Leocoin foundation ?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Online and reading all the time... Are you waiting for your leader Dan to tell you what to say ? Or has he lost his mojo too ? haha

He promised a lot and bring nothing!
We need to wait. Wait wait wait

Maybe he is still siting in his uncle Dans lap, doing the interwiev... Or it might be that he has also seen that leo is scam ?
Pages:
Jump to: