Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 50. (Read 88341 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
selling - botnet - price

As LEOcoin Foundation we welcome a free and open price-forming market mechanism. On the other hand, we like to know what is going on. With regard to current developments, I can only give my estimations, not the figures from any of the exchanges.

It is to be expected that when POW is getting closed to an end, that a larger number of LEOcoins will change from owner. On the one hand, selling at current prices is not attractive, on the other hand, buying LEOcoins can be attractive, if you believe that the price will rise in the future. Any time when something happens, like a planned change from POW/POS to a solely POS mechanism, buyers and sellers will feel the need to act according to their expectations.

As we cannot see who is trading on the exchanges, we have no choice but to guess. Regarding the developments with LEO Ltd., I think it would be unlikely, that many LEO members would be selling their owned LEOcoins. If this is true, the selling parties would be miners and traders. In this regard, speculation is not to be ignored; providing that some larger parties want to dump, it is to be expected, that the price will fall. For those who want to buy cheap, being in a buyers market, is comfortable.

Ultimately, supply and demand will meet a new balance and after the switch to POS the supply will probably be much less. We will be curious to see what will happen then.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I know many members ... their huge bags of coins

How did they get their coins? Purchase, mining, gift (by whom) ?
Activity: 505
I know many members, but they are not traders. They all just sit on their huge bags of coins, and wondering why there is no volume and price is so low?

well someone must make some volume first, but who if not members
@LEOcoin Foundation

Dear LeoCoin Foundation,

You are the experts and know much more than we do ...
Any analysis available from the Foundation on the dramatic price drop?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
I think botnet miners sale and also panic sale!
Yeah you can sale now leocoin and invest in some other coin and cover lost!

But i still believe LEOcoin can move up real fast right after Dan and Atif wait it! LEO ltd have around 180.000 members! Leo members and up price over night if dan and atif want it !

We need to wait few weeks and we will see if its realy end!
But i see plenty mad peoples all over the world!
I don't think it's botnet miners.

BotNet miners are the only ones that can sell at this price without a loss.

Why should anyone else sell with a loss?

loss? this can be coins from the early beging when mining was easy even with cpu.

that's what I did when bought bitcoin at 850$, so I sold half the price and invest in some other coin.
I covered my los and even profit from it. So it was good call, risky but good. If I would be waiting for btc to rise, I'll be still waiting today.
I don't think it's botnet miners.

BotNet miners are the only ones that can sell at this price without a loss.

Why should anyone else sell with a loss?

I don't think it's botnet miners. I mean why would they sell if they can have 20% when pos kicks in.
People are tiered of waiting and protecting their investment. Or maybe investing somewhere else ...
there is alot good coins to invest to cover their loses here.

Someone explained to me that the current price drop is due to all the BotNet miners who are in panic modus due to the change to POS.

So the price drop is a logical thing and a positive sign because these people are leaving.

Activity: 288
Dont worry guys, x3 is coming. It will be something that the world has not seen. And then there will be x4 and x5 hahaha
Maybe Dan is working for BMW haha
The coin is DEAD. Price is falling on a daily basis now.
Sell some while you can, soon it will be worth 0!
IMPORTANT READING!

I am sorry, but I don't get the message ?!
What do you want to say with your facebook post ?
Please could you elaborate ?
Thank you!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
To all LEO Members and people who still believe in LEOcoin! IMPORTANT READING!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1514734828832671&id=100008885055226&__mref=message_bubble

And game can begin!
Thanks for post but i still think LEOcoin have good future! 😜
Activity: 809
Merit: 501
I was wrong...

LEOCoin is going to a graduated PoS model--HIGHER percentage for those who have more coins... I don't believe that has been done before.

0-999 leocoin bring you 0%
1000-5000 leocoin bring you 10% a year
5000-50.000 leocoin bring you 15% a year
50.000+ bring you 20% a year

It will be interesting to see what happens. I can't imagine the price per LEOCoin will be going up when some people are making 20% annual interest rate--that is insanely high compared to any interest bearing investment out there...

It is definitely a scheme. There is no debate there. Why 20%? Why not 18% or 22% or how about 50%? I mean, they picked 10%, 15%, 20% because they are round numbers? Arbitrary values like that tell investors that decisions are not analyzed with options thoroughly vetted, but rather, they are completely made up off the top of one's head--not good.

It is a scheme, but is it a scam?

Every altcoin gets some kind of scam-accusation treatment. However, the degree of that perception varies. LEOcoin has a very high degree of it. With that in my mind, I question the wisdom of this LEOcoin team that releases a system that depicts clearly, obviously a desire to make the rich richer. You know central banking already does a pretty good job at that, and it works only through threat of force.

The really 'dumb' part of it is... why would anyone buy into that system? Are you going to tell them that the value per LEOcoin will only decrease by 10%, so you get 10% of the value of your savings through the difference? Or do you actually expect people to believe that will be getting at least 20% return on their investment in actual value? What does LEOcoin actually offer as a purpose other than the scheme?

I think what crypto has taught us is someone will always be trying to sell a scam simply because there will always be people willing to buy it. It is a sad state of society. LEOcoin could be innovative. It could go to an NFactor 15, which caters to a wide-range of affordable hardware without serious threat from ASICs (at this point) or botnets. It would be the best way to set itself apart from other cryptos--truly unique and innovative. The price could actually go up as the creation of new LEOcoin require REAL investment in REAL hardware and REAL energy. Going full PoS simply has not worked... ever.
Now its really not important for that guy...

Not sure.
This guy was the software engineer that wrote almost all (?) the source code for LeoCoin.
If he left the ship, someone else might have a hard time to change the software code.

Hope not since we need them to update code and make that wallet asap! But its real strange they need so long time !
Now its really not important for that guy...

Not sure.
This guy was the software engineer that wrote almost all (?) the source code for LeoCoin.
If he left the ship, someone else might have a hard time to change the software code.

re. Mr. Costas Halvajoglou

Mr. Halvajoglou has been mentioned/announced on the LEOcoin Foundation website and/or newsletters as "Head of the Community for the LEOcoin Foundation", but has due to unforseen circumstances never employed any work on behalf of the LEOcoin Foundation.

LEOcoin Foundation does not comment on Costas current whereabouts as they are not relevant for LEOcoin or the LEOcoin Foundation. Accordingly, we regard this topic as closed.

Yeah guys... Now its really not important gor that guy...
Now most import how to save leocoin and get coin back in game!!!!
I still think after pos start all is possible! 😜
Activity: 560
re. Mr. Costas Halvajoglou

Mr. Halvajoglou has been mentioned/announced on the LEOcoin Foundation website and/or newsletters as "Head of the Community for the LEOcoin Foundation", but has due to unforseen circumstances never employed any work on behalf of the LEOcoin Foundation.

LEOcoin Foundation does not comment on Costas current whereabouts as they are not relevant for LEOcoin or the LEOcoin Foundation. Accordingly, we regard this topic as closed.
Activity: 157
As i hear Mr Costas is in Dubai in .....😳

sitting in a ..... jail cell? Didnt Dan help him get there? Like a few days before Costas turned in his resignation letter? Well, mybe its just "hear say"  Tongue Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: