Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation - page 49. (Read 88341 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
http://www.leocoinapp.com/
Yeah guys fuck i see i may lost some nice money!
I think somebody need to contact some LEO pakistan,china and philipine leaders to come read this thread!!!

Only leo leaders who bring money to Dan can do something!

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
nope, that would be 6,6 cents.... Cheesy Cheesy Who would have thought?LeoCoin dying on us like that....Oh well....Dan happens!  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 288
Last sale at 0.074. And volume increasing !
People are abandoning the sinking ship... As I said before, take out your black suit, funeral of leocoin is approaching fast
Its will be maxx 10 mio

Currently , there are less than 10 million LeoCoins created per year - with a lot of effort and costs.

In the future, people will receive in total 10 millions of Leocoins - completely free of charge !!

How can this stop dumping Huh

Leocrowd will up price

Sure it will....you keep on holding to that coins...and hope ....hahahahah .... Cheesy Grin dont you get simple logic? or math? or cant you read / process the info you are getting? Like price went up after LEO Brasil, LEO North America etc....cmon! price is down to 7 cents and you still KNOW it will hit xx or xxx ...Huh if you take a look at ANY coin that has REAL value, its easy to see, just by looking at market data, why it has value and it usually goes UP not down like LEO for the past, how many months?  and POS will make "new coins" for free, and give em to people who own the most coins, (Dan and Co.) and they will be selling them, wrapped in some BS story like...X3, X5,LEO this, LEO that....Something "new", something that world has not seen before. And the story repeats its self.  MLM bullshit, nothing more, nothing less. Bunch of liars, selling nothing, scamming people.
Well.... Thats our cryptoretarder16 haha
He looks like he was hipnotized by dan/leo

And one more thing, Dan rhymes with scam haha
Activity: 157
Its will be maxx 10 mio

Currently , there are less than 10 million LeoCoins created per year - with a lot of effort and costs.

In the future, people will receive in total 10 millions of Leocoins - completely free of charge !!

Leocrowd will up price

Sure it will....you keep on holding to that coins...and hope ....hahahahah .... Cheesy Grin dont you get simple logic? or math? or cant you read / process the info you are getting? Like price went up after LEO Brasil, LEO North America etc....cmon! price is down to 7 cents and you still KNOW it will hit xx or xxx ...Huh if you take a look at ANY coin that has REAL value, its easy to see, just by looking at market data, why it has value and it usually goes UP not down like LEO for the past, how many months?  and POS will make "new coins" for free, and give em to people who own the most coins, (Dan and Co.) and they will be selling them, wrapped in some BS story like...X3, X5,LEO this, LEO that....Something "new", something that world has not seen before. And the story repeats its self.  MLM bullshit, nothing more, nothing less. Bunch of liars, selling nothing, scamming people.
Its will be maxx 10 mio

Leocrowd will up price
Activity: 149
Its will be maxx 10 mio

As they say 10-20 i think its will be aprox 15% since most leo members hold les then 5000 coins
Its will be maxx 10 mio
...to create a hype....

Actually Don and Atif just explained in a Webinar some minutes ago how important it is to hold LeoCoins, because depending on the number of LeoCoins you own in your Leo's backoffice, you will get some pre-shares for LeoCrowd.
They say that the IPO of Leocrowd may be some of the biggest events in IT history.

So that should create a lot of demand for Leocoins ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is great. Leocrowd is a copy of hundreds of allready existing websites that offer this kind of service ! Biggest event in IT history Huh? haha
...to create a hype....

Actually Don and Atif just explained in a Webinar some minutes ago how important it is to hold LeoCoins, because depending on the number of LeoCoins you own in your Leo's backoffice, you will get some pre-shares for LeoCrowd.
They say that the IPO of Leocrowd may be some of the biggest events in IT history.

So that should create a lot of demand for Leocoins ?

@danandanderson

even more coins created for free than Bots and miners

I would have hoped that the LeoCoin Foundation did some reasearch into that topic - because that is very strange - as you say.

But unfortunately, it seems as if LeoCoin Foundation can only pass along information from Leo Ltd.....

They probably didnt know this untill now, becouse they are bunch of amateurs, wannabe buisiness man. They have no clue what they are doing.
I guess when they read this they will cut all % in half and think that will save their coin. All they are into now is how to create a hype, that would create some volume and demand so they could get rid of their HUGE premine !
@danandanderson

even more coins created for free than Bots and miners

I would have hoped that the LeoCoin Foundation did some reasearch into that topic - because that is very strange - as you say.

But unfortunately, it seems as if LeoCoin Foundation can only pass along information from Leo Ltd.....

There are appr. 70.000.000 coins out there, so when POS start there will be arround 8-14 mio new coins created per year. Mining gives appr. 10.000.000 per year. So after POS there is big chance that more coins will be created than now are with mining, and that is if we look only first year ! Each next year the number will increase ! So there will be even more coins created for free than Bots and miners combined can mine now !
And this is the tactics to push the price up ??
Great job hahaha

Such a bunch of amateurs behind leocoin. Prepare your black suits, you are going to leocoin funeral.

Hope to hear soon when POS start! So all shit that happen now around LEOcoin will end!
Could you please explain which sentence it it, that you do not understand.

when POW is getting closed to an end, that a larger number of LEOcoins will change from owner.

What will happen when ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
It is to be expected that when POW is getting closed to an end, that a larger number of LEOcoins will change from owner.

I don't understand that sentence. Could you please explain that ? thank you!

Could you please explain which sentence it it, that you do not understand.
It is to be expected that when POW is getting closed to an end, that a larger number of LEOcoins will change from owner.

I don't understand that sentence. Could you please explain that ? thank you!
after the switch to POS the supply will probably be much less.

How ill the change to POS change the number of LeoCoins created every day ?
Will it still be a fixed number of new coins per day?

With supply, I did not refer to the LEOcoin creation in the blockchain, but to the supply of LEOcoin on the exchanges that is being offered for sale. FYI.

We are in contact with the LEOcoin development team and will share information as it becomes available.
after the switch to POS the supply will probably be much less.

Pages:
Jump to: